Hangzhou Bus and Subway Search Tool
1. The search tool has collected all of the bus routes in downtown Hangzhou City. The buses to Xiaoshan District, such as Xiaoshan Railway Station (namely the South Railway Station) and Xiaoshan Bus Terminal, are also included in.
2. The tool could not be used to search for the long-distance buses, such as from Hangzhou to Shanghai, to Suzhou, and so on.
3. Most of the bus stops of Hangzhou gained names from its nearby roads or the famous buildings, such as Xi Hu Da Dao (West Lake Avenue) and Cheng Zhan Huo Che Zhan (Cheng Zhan Railway Station). Few of hotels or restaurants are used to name a bus stop. If you would like to search a bus route starting from your hotel, please get an idea of the closest stop around it firstly.
4. Even it is the same road or building, there will be several bus stops set. For example, around the Wulin Square, there are Wu Lin Guang Chang (Wu Lin Square), Wu Lin Guang Chang Bei (Wu Lin Square North), Wu Lin Men (Wu Lin Gate), Wu Lin Men Bei (Wu Lin Gate North), etc.. When you search for a bus, you could input the accurate stop name or just Wu Lin, and then the other related choices will be listed in the result.
5. Aiming to avoid the translation difference between Chinese and English, the supplied search tool gives a priority to Chinese Pinyin, especially when the stops were named by road or street.
6. Looking for bus / subway information on more cities? please click China City Bus Search
PICKED BUS ROUTES:
|Hangzhou Railway Station||Y2, 3/K3, 7, 11, 21, 39, 49, 88, K156, 210, 222, 276, 290, 300, 528, K900|
|East Railway Station||9, 20, 33, 48, 93, 105, 106, 107, 108, 123, 304, 320, 864|
|Lingyin||Y2, 7, 807, 837|
|Silk Museum||1, Y2, Y9, 12, 42, 52 (outer line), 87, 271, 334, 822|
|Xixi Wetland||J13, 83, 86, 149, 356|
|Twim Peak||Y3, 27/K27|
|Zhijiang Road Six Harmony Pagoda||J1, Y5, Y5 (Through), 514 (Through), K291, K4, K190, K280,308/K308, 354, K504,K808|
Tourist Bus Line:
|Y1||Wulin Square-Lingyin Temple||Y2||Hangzhou Railway Station-Lingyin Temple|
|Y3||Ceramic Market-Yan'an Road||Y4||Song City - Yuwang Road|
Future World-East Railway Station
|Y6||Drum Tower-Huanglong Sports Center|
|Y7||Hangzhou Zoo-East Railway Station)||Y8||Tianyang Palm Bay-Hangzhou Building|
|Y9||Huanglong Sports Center-Huanglong Sports Center|
Peak Hour Lines: only available in weekdays
Holiday Line: only available in statutory holidays
Bus Rapid Transit Line:
|B1||B (Through)||B (Branch Line 1)||B (Branch Line 2)|
|B (Branch Line 3)||B (Branch Line 4)||B (Branch Line 6)||B2|
Night Bus Line: usually available after 20:00
|K201 - K223||K210 (Through);||K228|