Ambassador: Mr. Chai Xi
Address: 229, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Address: 1st Floor, Plaza OSK, 25 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +60-3-21636815 (Ext. 102, 103, 104, 105, 106), 21636814
Office Hours: 09:00 - 11:45, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Chinese Visa Application Service Centre (CVASC) started its operation on December 16, 2009. CVASC is responsible for receiving applications from all ordinary passport holders to mainland China. To ensure CAVSC's operation, a service fee will be charged.
Detailed information about the CVASC:
Address: 2nd Floor, Plaza OSK, 25 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +60-3-2175 8888
Fax: +60-3-2175 6888
Business Hours (Monday - Friday)
Application: 09:00-15:00 Payment and collection: 09:00-16:00
Note: Applicants holding Diplomatic, Service or Official passport, or who apply for Hong Kong or Macau visa/entry permit, should still submit the application directly to the Embassy in Kuala Lumpur.
Consulate-General of the PRC in Kuching
Consul General: Mr. Li Shugang
Address: Lot 276, Block 10, Jalan Ong Tiang Swee, 93200 Kuching, Sarawak
Consular Districts: Sarawak, Sabah, Labuanx
Economic and Commercial Office
Tel: +60-82-254818, 239816
Fee per Person
|Types||Malaysian Citizen||Citizen of Other Countries||USA Citizen|
|Single-Entry||30 Ringgit||130 Ringgit||465 Ringgit|
|Double-Entry||50 Ringgit||200 Ringgit||465 Ringgit|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||80 Ringgit||250 Ringgit||465 Ringgit|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||120 Ringgit||400 Ringgit||465 Ringgit|
|Extra Fee for 3rd Working Day Collection||100 Ringgit||100 Ringgit||100 Ringgit|
|Extra Fee for Same-day Collection (Pick-up at 15:30-16:00)||140 Ringgit||140 Ringgit||140 Ringgit|
|Application Service Fee for 4th Working Day Collection||28 Ringgit||28 Ringgit||28 Ringgit|
|Application Service Fee for 3rd Working Day Collection||100 Ringgit||100 Ringgit||100 Ringgit|
|Application Service Fee for Same-day Collection (Pick-up at 15:30-16:00)||140 Ringgit||140 Ringgit||140 Ringgit|
(1) The total amount of the fees to be paid by an applicant = visa fees + application service fees.
(2) Visa Fees are collected on behalf of the Embassy in Kuala Lumpur by CVASC.
(3) Application Service Fees are charged by the Centre.
2013 Holiday Schedule of CVASC in Kuala Lumpur
|New Year's Day||January 1||Tuesday|
|Prophet Muhammad's Birthday||January 24||Thursday|
|Thaipusam||January 27, 28||Sunday, Monday|
|Federal Territory Day||February 1||Friday|
|Spring Festival||February 10 - 12||Sunday - Tuesday|
|International Labor Day||May 1||Wednesday|
|Wesak Day||May 24||Friday|
|Yang di-Pertuan Agong's Birthday||June 1||Saturday|
|Hari Raya Puasa||August 8, 9||Thursday, Friday|
|National Day||August 31||Saturday|
|The Malaysia Day||September 16||Monday|
|Hari Raya Qurban||October 15||Tuesday|
|Awal Muharram||November 5||Tuesday|
|Christmas Day||December 25||Wednesday|
Visit Hong Kong & Macau
Malaysian passport holders are exempt from a visa to Hong Kong for a maximum stay of 90 days and to Macau for a maximum stay of 30 days.
Required Documents for Application
1. Your valid original passport with at least two blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2. One completely, correctly and legibly filled Application Form affixed with one recent passport photo. If you are applying to work or study, or if someone else travelling with you shares the same passport, or if you are applying for in a country or territory other than the country of your current nationality, you should fill out the Supplementary Application Form.
3. Foreign applicant need to provide an original and a copy of Malaysian residence permit or a work permit valid for at least 6 months (except for those who are visa/permit exempt for residing or working there).
1. Tourist/Family Visit (L): The basic requirements are enough.
If you apply for a multiple entries L, you need to satisfy one of the qualifications:
(1) You are the spouse, child or parent of a Chinese citizen. The original and the copy of Marriage License or Notarized Kinship Certificate are required.
(2) You have real estate in mainland. The original and the copy of Property Ownership Certificate registered under your name is required.
2. Business (F): Invitation Letter from a company or unit is required. Or applicants can provide a Letter of guarantee from their company in Malaysia instead.
If you apply for a multiple entries F, you need to satisfy one of the qualifications:
(1) You have visited mainland more than two times holding F in the past year. The copy of the previous F are needed.
(2) You have an investment there. The original and the copy of Chinese Business License registered with your name are also required.
(3) You are manager of a Corporation which has branches in China. The Application Letter from the Corporation is also needed to be offered to the embassy.
(4) You need to go frequently to carry out contracts. Please provide the Application Letter from the Corporation, the original and the copy of the contract with a Chinese company.
For short-time (less than 6 months) study, applicants should provide following documents:
(1). Original and copy of Ademission Notice
(2). Original and copy of Application for Study in PRC (Form JW-201/JW-202)
3. Work (Z): Applicants are required to provide an Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit issued by an authorized unit; and the Work Permit issued by the State Bureau of Foreign Experts or Employment License for Foreigners issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security. Besides, they should also provide a Physical Examination Record for Foreigner filled out and signed by a doctor from Kuala Lumpur (Tung Shin Hospital, General Hospital), East Malaysia (any Government Hospital), Penang (Lam Wah Ee Hospital).
4. Transit (G): An air ticket to the final destination and a valid visa of the country of destination.
Please contact Embassy of Malaysia in China if Malaysian citizens have troubles there.