Visa Application Form of PRC
Detail Procedure for Application
(How to Apply - Processing Time - Visa Fees - Pick-up, etc)
For Children Born in USA with Chinese Descent Going to China
Consul General: Mr.Qiu Shaofang
Address: 443 Shatto Place, Los Angeles, CA 90020, USA
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Address: 3rd Floor, 500 Shatto Place, Los Angeles, CA 90020, USA
Office Hours: 09:00-14:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Consular Districts: Southern California, Arizona, Hawaii, New Mexico and American Pacific islands.
Notices for Application
1. You may submit the application to the Consular Office of the Embassy or Consulate-General which holds consular jurisdiction over the state where you reside.
2. No appointment is required.
3. Application by mailing is not acceptable. If you cannot go there in person, you may entrust someone else or an agent to drop off your application to the office on your behalf.
4. The regular processing time for application is 4 working days. Express Service (2-3 working days processing) and same day Rush Service are available. Additional fee of USD20 and USD30 will be charged accordingly. For Rush Service, applications should be presented before 12:00 with approval of consular officers, and visas may be picked up between 13:45 -14:00 on the same day.
5. The visa fee for American citizens is adjusted to USD 140 for individual applicant, and USD 120 per peson for Group application.
6. On or after the pick-up date specified in the receipt, applicants can pay and pick up their passports themselves or by entrusted persons, travel agencies with the receipt.
7. Please pay by VisaCard, MasterCard, Money Order, Cashier's Check. Cash and personal or company checks are not acceptable. And make cashier's check or money order payable to "Chinese Consulate General".
2014 Holiday Schedule of Chinese Consulate
|New Year's Day||January 1||Wednesday|
|Spring Festival||January 30, 31, February 3||Thursday, Friday and Monday|
|International Labor Day||May 1||Thursday|
|Memorial Day||May 26||Monday|
|Independence Day||July 4||Friday|
|Labor Day||September 1||Monday|
|Chinese National Day||October 1, 2, 3||Wednesday, Thursday and Friday|
|Veterans Day||November 11||Tuesday|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 27, 28||Thursday - Friday|
|Christmas Day||December 24, 25||Wednesday, Thursday|
Map of the Consulate in Los Angeles