- Clients: Mr. Mario Antonio Rossi & Ms. Anisja Rossi
- Country: Switzerland
- Itinerary: Classic China (11 Days Small Group of Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin - Shanghai)
Photo offered by our client Ms. Anisja Rossi
First of all, I and my wife would like to thank you and TCG for the wonderful journey we made and for the perfect organization from the beginning of our contact up to the end.
We were impressed by you Sophie, since you did a great job at the very beginning of our inquiry by keeping a close contact with us and by always answering quickly our questions.
We have chosen a Small Group tour precisely in order to be in an international mixed group. We enjoyed to stay with people coming from so different countries like Guatemala, USA, Turkey, Taiwan, Kirgizstan, Myanmar and Switzerland. Also the differences in ages and professional background made the relations very interesting.
After 20 hours of travel we were very happy to meet our guide and driver at the airport in Beijing and being brought to the hotel.
Our guide Mr. Du made our first accountancy of Beijing very enjoyable. He was humor full and was always giving us interesting information about the story of China. During the visits in the other cities we were also always guided very well. We had never to worry about anything since everything was well organized. The service attitude, language and knowledge of the local guides were very good. We would give an excellent note to Du in Beijing and to Kerry in Guilin-Hangzhou.
The distribution of time at each of the sightseeing spots was to our point of view optimal except in Shanghai were for example the visit of the souvenir shop of the Expo village was time consuming and not interesting. We think that the last day in Shanghai should have been more attractive. The evening show was also too "western" style.
We liked mostly the meals arranged for us. We think that the menu à la carte is not a good idea and the group was unanimous to have the menu arranged by the guide.
The Hotels were very good and absolutely clean. We also appreciated that in each hotel room it was possible to plug in our European electrical devices.
The flights were precise, the hotels first class and the food very good and absolutely easy to digest for our westerner stomachs.
We were very impressed to see how China has progressed and how developed the cities are. Sometimes we had the feeling not to be in China (especially in cities like Beijing and Shanghai) but in some western country.
Sometimes the souvenir vendors were a little bit too insisting but we had never any problem with them. We were also astonished to see that the cities we passed by were clean and in Guilin there was so much garden and illumination at night. There is no doubt that we will tell everybody around us to visit China especially with TravelChinaGuide.
Mario and Anisja
- Clients: Mr. Edward Anthony Egl, Ms. Cheryl Elaine Egl, Mr. Alexander Edward Egl & Ms. Anna Elizabeth Egl
- Country: United States
- Itinerary: 10 Days Luxury China Trip of Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai
Here are my responses for our experience in your country. It was great.
1) All of the meals were top of the line. My family is a little picky when it comes to food, but we were able to find something to eat everywhere. Also, the food prepared at the home visit in Xian was the best
2) All of the guides spoke great English and were always early to pick us up. We never had to worry about the guides. They were all phenomenal.
3) All of the cars were clean and supplied water. One of the cars smelled of smoke a little, but nothing that ruined the experience. All of the drivers knew where they were going and got us to our locations quickly and safely.
4) All of the guides were outstanding, however two were unbelievable. Sara in Beijing and Ryan in Suzhou. My family fell in love with Sara and the driver in Beijing. If we ever make a trip back to Beijing, the only person who we will use is Sara. She spoiled us and made us feel like we were family. She is a special person and she should be your highest paid guide. I have already given her name to 2 of my friends. I cannot say enough nice things about Sara. She made our trip special. She was always 15 - 20 minutes early, knew here Chinese history exceptionally well, and worked with us when my son got sick. She is the main reason why we would recommend TravelChinaGuide to our friends and family. We were only with Ryan for a short period of time, but both my kids enjoyed being around him. He told them jokes and talked to them like he was their best friend. He was very enthusiastic and helpful, but no one can top Sara!