Step 1: Search
Step 2: Check Rate
Step 3: Select
Step 4: Book
Overall Satisfaction: 4.3
Rate this hotel
Value for Money:4.5
Glenview ITC Plaza Chongqing(Former Howard Johnson ITC Plaza Hotel)
- Address:No. 66, Qingnian Road, Yuzhong District,Chongqing, China,400010
- Location:City Center/Jiefangbei Area
- Direction:The hotel is close to Chongqing People's Hall, Three Gorges Museum and HongYaDong. It is about 40 minutes drive to Chongqing Jiangbei Airport with taxi fee CNY80.00, and is 10 minutes drive to Caiyuanba Railway Station.
- Surrounding:Chongqing People's Hall, Three Gorges Museum, Chaotianmen Square, Eling Park
- Accepted Payment:AMEX,Diners Club ,JCB,Master,Visa, Chinese Yuan
Rooms & Rates
- Room rate quoted both in CNY(Chinese Yuan) and US dollars ($) is based on per room/night.
- The room price excludes any other sort of tax and personal charge.
- : This design shown in the price table means the room price includes a breakfast.
- "X" means rooms are fully booked during your requested period.
It was opened in 2007. It is located in the bustling commercial center of Chongqing – Liberation Monument area, offering luxurious and comfortable environment for guests who pursue high-quality services. It has 445 deluxe rooms and suites, duplex apartments and special lady's floor. The building has 40 floors, from which you can overlook the surroundings and the beautiful nightscape of the mountainous city. All rooms are equipped with free broadband Internet access and 32-inch Samsung plasma TVs. The hotel has the highest executive lounge in Chongqing and an 850-square-meter Grand Ballroom. It also offers parking lot, business center, currency exchange, ticketing, laundry, postal services, ATM services, etc.
Rooms & Amenities
- Domestic Direct Dialing
- Electric Kettle
- Free Internet
- Hair Dryer
- In-room Safe
- International Direct Dialing
- Satellite TV
- Twenty-four Hours Hot Water
- Baby Sitter
- Business Center
- Conference Facilities
- Fitness Centre
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Money Exchange
- Parking Square
- Tour Agent
Ali and Aide Western restaurant
Xiaotian'e Bashushifu Chongqing hot pot