- 5 Days Golf Tour of Tianjin
You may visit the Tianjin TV & Radio Tower, the Tianta Lake, the Water Park, the Hotel Street as well as the Food Street. Then start your golf vacation freely in some of the local nice golf clubs.For any organized tour, please check our China Tours.RELATED GOLF CLUB INFORMATION:
1. Tianjin Yangliuqing Golf Club
It is 20 kilometers' (12.4 miles) ride from downtown Tianjin and only 80 minutes' drive from Beijing through the expressway. The club is located in a natural forest and the natural landscape is fully made use on the course design, which makes the course exciting, attractive and challenging for golfer of different level. The course is a 36-hole 144-par golf one, with 7,010 yard long fairways in AB court and 3560 yard long fairways in C court. Conference Room, Restaurant, Bar, Locker Room, Shower Center and Golf Store are available at your service.
Address: Yijing Road, Yangliuqing Town, Xiqing District, Tianjin
Fax: 86-22-27937008Email Address: email@example.com
2. Tianjin Warner International Golf ClubIt is 30 minutes' drive from downtown Tianjin. Its golf course is 43 hectares (over 106 acres), 18 holes, 72 pars that measure 6,755 yards. The course is delicately designed by the famous designer Ronald Fream with the spirit of 'Augustan Empire'. The board fairways, pools and rolling greens and quite elegant clubhouse will make your stay here fully content and carefree.
Address: No. 1, Nanhai Road, Tianjin Economic Development Zone, Tianjin
Tel: 86-22-25326009/25327007Fax: 86-22-25328790
3. Tianjin International Hot Spring Golf Club
Occupying 676 hectares (1,670 acres), Tianjian International Hot Spring Golf Club is designed with the spirit of exquisite workmanship. Its course could be a challenge to the golfer's strength and intelligent skill. Green poplars and willows, green grass and trees, colorful flowers, bridges and lakes, 18-hole 6,669-yard fairways dotted with small and large bunkers, all of these above make golfers feel delighted to playing golf here.
Address: Guanzhuang Village, Dongli District, Tianjin
Tel: 86-22-2489 0391/24895555
4. Tianjin Jingjin Golf ClubLying in the Jinnan District of Tianjin, the Jingjin Golf Club was constructed on a piece of reed field and was opened in 2000. The plain-type golf course is 247 acres and has 18 holes par 72 measuring 7050 yards. It is very convenient to get there from the downtown of Tianjin or from the third-ring road of Beijing.Address: Jingang Highway, Balitai Town, Jinnan District, TianjinTel: 86-22-88523388Fax: 86-22-885222885. Tianjin Jiangnan Golf ClubOccupying 370.6 acres, Tianjin Jiangnan Golf Club consists of a 9-hole floodlit night golf course and 18-hole international standard course. Designed by a Chinese architect named Hao Jianbiao, the whole golf course belongs to the traditional style of gardens in the South of the Yangtze River. Having been open from 2005, the golf club has become a fantastic place for you to enjoy the charm of golfing.Address: East of Jingang Bridge (No. 17 Bridge), Outer-loop Line (Waihuanxian)Tel: 86-22-88829062Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Longhai International Golf & Country ClubSet up in the year of 2006, it is a very young golf club of Tianjin. As a seaside golf course, it was invested by a Singaporean company and was designed by an English designer, Chris. Thus the 18-hole 72-par golf course is just like a Scottish style links.Address: Yingcheng Lake Area, Hangu District, TianjinTel: 86-22-672018187. Songjiang Tuanbo Lake Golf ClubFounded in October 2005, the Songjiang Tuanbo Lake Golf Club covers an area of 576.5 acres and is 22 kilometers (13.7 miles) from the downtown area. It possesses a plain style golf course which has 18 holes and 72 pars. It started operation from March 2003 and has now become an ideal place for golfers to spend a pleasant and comfortable vacation.Address: Tuanbo Lake Scenic Area, Jinhai County, TianjinTel: 86-22-68505104Fax: 86-22-685051038. Aroma (Tianjin) Golf ClubAroma (Tianjin) Golf Club is located at the common boundary of Dagang, Tanggu and Jinnan districts, thus the transportation here is very convenient. The club occupies an area of 652 acres, with an 18-hole 72-par golf course. The fairways are 7,158 yards long. The clubhouse is decorated in luxurious and elegant style and it contains restaurant serving Chinese-Korean food, coffee house, hot spring and sauna center.Address: Guangong Forest Park, Dagang District, TianjinTel: 86-22-63285757 ext: 241/242Fax: 86-22-632857889. Tianjin Swan Lake International Golf ClubSituated in the Wuqing Development Zone, Tianjin Swan Lake International Golf Club is next to the Jing (Beijing)-Jin (Tianjin)-Tang (Tangshan) Expressway. It is 70 kilometers (43.5 miles) away from Beijing and 30 kilometers (18.6 miles) from Tianjin. Half circled by the lake, the golf course has 9 holes and 36 pars.Address: Fuyuan Street, Wuqing Development Zone, TianjinTel: 86-22-82175259/82175260/82175261