- Explore UNESCO World Heritage Sites including Qutub Minar & Humayun's Tomb.
- Discover the local bustling bazaar - Chandni Chowk.
- High quality small group tour with no more than 6 travellers.
- No Shopping stop! Enjoying every minute for sightseeing.
8:00 - 9:00 Hotel Pick-up & Head to Raj Ghat
Our driver will pick you up at the hotel and start this Delhi one day tour to discover the city where traditional culture and new culture blend harmoniously. To better understand the history and culture of Delhi, we will explore Old Delhi this morning. We will first proceed to Raj Ghat.
9:00 - 9:30 Visit Raj Ghat, Show respect to Mahatma Gandhi
Located at the Yamuna River, Raj Ghat is a holy place for Indians to pay homage to Mahatma Gandhi who was cremated here. In the middle of the park, there is a piece of black marble surrounded by flowers, next to Gandhi's cremation place. Different from the hustle and bustle of India, the atmosphere here is tranquil. In the cemetery, there are often some student groups to conduct patriotic education and study here.
9:30 - 10:30 Drive by the iconic Red Fort, Explore Jama Masjid
Following, we will pass by a magnificent fort which is called Red Fort because of its whole reddish brown appearance. It was once the palace of Mughal Empire and is a typical Mughal style architecture. Then we'll arrive at Jama Masjid. Being one of the three largest mosques in the world, it can accommodate 25,000 pilgrims at the same time.
10:30 - 11:30 Discover Chandni Chowk with rickshaw ride
Next we'll head to explore the most famous and busy market - Chandni Chowk. To experience the local life, we will take a rickshaw, also named Tuktuk, to shuttle in the bazaar. Such experience will help you learn more about the customs and lifestyle of the city.
11:30 - 13:30 Drive for 1h to New Delhi & Followed by lunch break
Then we will transfer to New Delhi to visit some famous attractions. Before starting the tour, you will have about 1 hour for lunch break. If you don't know how to choose or want to try some Indian meals, our guide will recommend suitable restaurant nearby based on your preferences.
13:30 - 14:30 Visit UNESCO World Heritage Site - Qutub Minar
After lunch, continue our journey to Qutub Minar which is a part of the Qutub complex. This 72.5-meter-high (238 feet) minaret tapers from bottom to the top. There are five storeys in total, the lower 3 floors are made of red sandstone, and the upper two floors are built with marble and red sandstone. The surface of the tower is engraved with the Quran.
14:30 - 15:30 Visit Humayun's Tomb, a typical Mughal architecture
Followed by a visit to another UNESCO World Heritage Site - Humayun's Tomb. This is the first garden-style tomb in the Indian subcontinent. Constructed of red sandstone and marble, it is the earliest Mughal architecture in India.
15:30 - 16:00 Pass by India Gate, a war memorial
We will then pass by the India Gate. It is a 43-meter-high (141 feet) monumental arch built to commemorate the soldiers who died in wars. It is now a landmark building in India. If you are interested, we can also stop for you to take some pictures.
16:00 - 17:00 Visit Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
Our journey will end at Gurudwara Bangla Sahib. This is a Sikh temple built of white marble, and the dome is covered with a layer of gold leaf, making it looks holy and noble. In this multi-religious country, it is a good experience to come here to know something about the Sikh culture.
Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
17:00 - 17:30 Hotel Drop-off
Our Delhi day tour ends here. Our driver will send you back to your hotel. Wish you have a wonderful memory.
- Pick-up & drop-off from hotel in Delhi
- Service of English speaking local guide
- Transfer in A/C vehicle with an experienced driver
- Entrance fees for all mentioned monuments
- Rickshaw ride through Chandi Chowk bazaar in Old Delhi
- All government applicable taxes and service charges
- Bottled drinking water
- Hotel accommodation
- India visa fee
- Personal expenses (travel insurance, drinks, camera fee etc.)
- Tips for guide and driver
- Infant Price: For an infant under 3 years old, this tour is free of charge.
- Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 24 hours.
- Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the day trip. We accept payment by PayPal, Alipay, Wechat and Bank Transfer.
- Cancellation: Your payment is fully refundable if you cancel more than 24 hours prior to the trip. Cancellation within 24 hours or any unused portion after the day trip begins is non-refundable.
- Pick-up Service: To ensure the morning pick-up goes smoothly as scheduled, we suggest you book a hotel in Delhi downtown area. If your hotel is in the suburbs or in the NCR/satellite cities like Gurugram, Faridabad, Noida, Ghaziabad and Bahadurgarh, there might be an extra cost for the transfer.
- Departures are guaranteed with two persons.
Itineraries you may also like: