Why Choose Us?
- Free 24/7 Services
- 100% Tailor Made
- Hand-picked Hotels
- Expert Local Guides
- No Hidden Charge
- Best Value for Money
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
Rajasthan is the second popular tourism destination in India for its rich and long history, unique forts, beautiful natural scenery and exquisite handicrafts. The top four sightseeing cities in Rajasthan are known for their different colors. They are the pink city - Jaipur, the blue city - Jodhpur, the white city - Udaipur and the gold city - Jaisalmer. Usually, travelers take the Rajasthan tours with the Golden Triangle cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Hereunder, we put together different Rajasthan tour packages, to take you to explore this colorful dreamland.
Rajasthan Private Tours
- Golden Triangle with Ranthambore9 Days Delhi - Agra - Bharatpur - Ranthambore - Jaipur - Delhifrom $949View Details
- Golden Triangle with Jodhpur10 Days Delhi - Udaipur - Jodhpur - Jaipur - Agra - Delhifrom $1189View Details
- Golden Triangle with Pushkar10 Days Delhi - Pushkar - Udaipur - Ranakpur - Jodhpur - Jaipur - Agra - Delhifrom $1089View Details
- Historical Rajasthan Travel12 Days Delhi - Mandawa - Pushkar - Jaipur - Agra - Jhansi - Orchha - Khajuraho - Varanasi - Delhifrom $1679View Details
- Classic India Experience13 Days Mumbai - Aurangabad - Udaipur - Pushkar - Jaipur - Agra - Delhifrom $1979View Details
- In-Depth Rajasthan Tour14 Days Delhi - Mandawa - Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Ranakpur - Udaipur - Pushkar - Jaipur - Agra - Delhifrom $1289View Details
Why Do Tourists Visit Rajasthan?
Rajasthan boasts some of India's best sights. You could experience various things from the ancient palaces and forts, the historical monuments, the renowned temples, to the deserts and wildlife in our Rajasthan holiday packages. All are worthwhile and will bring you a lifetime experience.
Amber Fort, Jaipur
When is the Best Time to Take Rajasthan Tours?
The best time to visit Rajasthan is from October to March, when it is cool and pleasant for travelling. It is very hot from April to June and the highest temperature may be up to 50℃(122℉). The rainy season is from June to September.
How to Get to and Travel Around Rajasthan?
Rajasthan has very easy access by all kinds of transportations. There are domestic flights to Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan and Udaipur. Also the railway connects this state with other parts of the country very conveniently. You could take train between the cities in India. During our tours, we arrange the private drive for our clients mainly. In this case, you do not need to worry about the city connections. Our driver will handle everything perfectly.
If I Do Not Want to Do the Itinerary on the Website, Can I Make the Change? Who Should I Contact?
All our Rajasthan tour packages are private tours, which could be customized according to your request. If our ready-made itineraries cannot meet your needs, you could fill in the online "Enquiry Form" with your detailed requests. Or you could simply drop us an email with the details, like tour date, preferred destinations, your travel duration, the number of travelers and more. Our one-on-one travel consultant will work on the itinerary and quotation, and reply you by email within 24 hours.
Ranakpur Jain Temple in Rajasthan
Is It Safe to Travel in Rajasthan?
Yes, it is quite safe to travel in Rajasthan. Since it is a private guided tour, your guide and driver will accompany you the whole way and take good care of you. While, it is late at night, we do not suggest you go out alone.