- Mini group of 1 to 6 guests, small to be comfortable.
- VIP privilege of fast entry to all attraction sites.
- Well-designed three days itinerary with all highlight attractions covered.
- Airport pick-up service is provided to ensure you a worry-free travel experience.
- Complimentary small local refreshments and bottled water with unlimited supplies.
- We offer Free Headsets to keep away from the noisy museums.
- Professional English-speaking guide offers in-depth commentary and photography inspirations.
- No Shopping, No Tea Ceremony, No Detours, No Optional Hidden Extras! We include more attractions instead of wasting time at shopping motive stops. You have enough time at attraction sites for a pure sightseeing experience.
Day 01: Airport Pick-up & Drive to Hotel
According to your flight schedule, your driver will wait for you at the airport lobby holding a sign with your name on and then drive you to your own booked hotel. The rest of the day is free for you and you can make your own arrangements. Your tour guide will inform you of the specific pick-up time this evening. Have a good rest and prepare for Beijing group tour packages tomorrow.
Day 02: Visit Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Mutianyu Great Wall, Bird's Nest
This morning, your guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel at around 7:00-8:00. The first stop of this Beijing group tour packages is Tiananmen Square, where stands many landmark buildings. Then we will visit the Forbidden City, the largest palace complex in the world to the north of Tiananmen Square. For your better understanding of it, you will be escorted to visit at least 9 palaces, including the palaces where the ancient emperors dealt with state affairs and where they lived with their families.
Take a pleasant walk around the Tiananmen Square
Explore the majestic Forbidden City in depth
Later, we will drive to Mutianyu Great Wall, about 1.5 hours away. It is one of the best-preserved and best-known Great Wall sections with pretty breathtaking scenery. Without a lot of tourists there, it is a good destination for a Great Wall tour at ease. Since there are lack of decent restaurants near the site, we recommend that you have a hearty breakfast in the morning and prepare some take-away food for lunch in advance. We will leave you at least two hours to tour the Mutianyu Great Wall. After that, we will drive back to downtown. On the way back, we will make a photo stop to view the Olympic Bird's Nest and Water Cube. They are the main venues of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
Have a nice day by taking an exciting walk on Mutianyu Great Wall
The last stop of today's trip is the bustling Nanluoguxiang area. If you like, you can get off there to go shopping or enjoy local delicacies and return to the hotel by yourself afterwards. Your tour guide will offer you directions. If you are not interested in, we will take you back to the hotel directly.
Day 03: Visit Temple of Heaven, Hutong Alleys, Lama Temple, Summer Palace
In the morning, your guide and driver will wait for you at your hotel lobby at around 8:00. Today's first stop is the Temple of Heaven, which is a place where ancient emperors worshipped the heaven and prayed for harvest. Next we will visit Hutong area by rickshaw, during which your guide will accompany you to visit a traditional Beijing Courtyard, Siheyuan. There are many restaurants scattering in the Hutongs, so we will leave the lunch on your own and you could taste some authentic local food that you preferred. Your guide will be ready to give you recommendations.
Admire the splendid architectures at the Temple of Heaven
Travel through the Hutongs by rickshaw and catch a glimpse of old Beijingers' life
After that, we will continue to visit the famous Lama Temple, which used to be the residence of Emperor Yongzheng and Emperor Qianlong in Qing dynasty. Finally we will drive to the Summer Palace, the best-preserved royal garden in China.
Enjoy a pleasant time in the scenic Summer Palace
After the sightseeing, your guide and driver will accompany you back to the hotel. This joyful group tour package of Beijing comes to an end at this point. Thank you for travelling with us.
- Airport pick-up
- Entrance fees as indicated above
- Professional English speaking guide
- Experienced driver & air conditioned vehicle
- Unlimited bottles of drinking water for free
- Cable car: you may decide when you are there, CNY100/US$14 per person for a single way, CNY120/US$17 per person for a round way
- Meals, advice freely available
- Tips or gratuities for guide and driver
WeChat QR Code
For last minute booking within 24 hours, please feel free to contact us to check the availability or ask questions.+86-18629541315 firstname.lastname@example.org WeChat: 18909182319
- Infant Price: This tour is free of charge for an infant under 3 years old.
- Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 12 hours.
- Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the day trip. We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card, Alipay, Wechat and Bank Transfer.
- Cancellation: Your payment is fully refundable if you cancel more than 24 hours prior to the trip. Cancellation within 24 hours or any unused portion after the day trip begins is non-refundable.
- Pick-up Service: Beijing is a very large city. To ensure the morning pick-up going smoothly as scheduled, we suggest you choose downtown hotels within the third ring road of the city. If your hotel is outside the area, there might be an extra cost for the transfer, or you may get to the appointed place to meet the group on your own. If you are not sure about the pick-up issues, your one-on-one travel consultant is ready to serve anytime.
- Departures are guaranteed with two persons.
- Guests under the age of 80 can participate in this mini group tour.
Itineraries you may also like: