- Mini group of no more than 6 guests, providing more care and comfort.
- All highlight attractions are included. We leave no regret to each of our guests.
- Handpicked hotels of different grades are provided for your choice.
- VIP privilege of unlimited bottles of drinking water for free.
- Free Headsets are offered to keep away from the noisy museums.
- Professional English-speaking guide offers in-depth commentary and photography inspirations.
- No tourist shops, factories, tea ceremony, shopping site restaurants take up your valuable time at attraction sites. Enjoy a pure sightseeing experience.
Day 01: Visit Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Mutianyu Great Wall, Bird's Nest
Welcome to join our 2 days Beijing mini group tour. If you choose hotel included option, you shall arrive in Beijing the day before and go to the hotel we booked for you by yourself. We offer the hotel choice of 3-star Days Inn Forbidden City Beijing, 4-star Penta Hotel Beijing and 5-star New World Beijing Hotel which are all well located. The hotel will be booked under your name, and you just need to show your passport to check in.
7:00 Hotel Pick-up
We will inform you of the specific pick-up time one day in advance. Please arrive at the lobby five minutes earlier than the agreed time. Your guide will pick you up and then take you to meet up with other group members. If you do not receive any pick-up information before 20:00 the previous day, please do get on to your travel consultant.
8:00 Visit Tiananmen Square & Forbidden City
On this Beijing mini group tour, you will be guided to Tiananmen Square firstly, then walk through the square to the Meridian Gate of Forbidden City. We will book the entrance tickets online beforehand, and you can follow your guide to enter the grandest palace complex directly. Forbidden City is over 600 years old in the wooden structure. It is marvelous with spectacular palaces, beautiful garden and numerous valuable relics from all dynasties. You will visit important palaces, including the Hall of Supreme Harmony, Hall of Preserved Harmony, Palace of Heavenly Purity, and then leave from the Gate of Divine Prowess. You will spend about 3 hours at Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City.
Take a morning walk at the venue of the grandiose Tiananmen Square
Have an insight into the Chinese history at the Forbidden City
11:30 Drive to Great Wall & Free time for Lunch
After that, we will drive for 1.5 hours to Mutianyu Great Wall. In order to leave you more time on the Great Wall, we do not include lunch. There are many restaurants near the site. You can try simple Chinese food, like dumplings, noodles and rice, or Western fast food at Burger King, Subway and so on. You may eat there or take it away. Your guide will give you some reasonable advice.
13:30 Visit Mutianyu Great Wall
Mutianyu Great Wall on the mountain with charming scenery is the longest section of the Great Wall of China. It is majestic and attractive for the watch towers in good keep and the distinctive crenels on both sides. You will have 2-3 hours hiking on the wall.
Enjoy hiking on the Great Wall
Three ways going up and down the Mutianyu Great Wall
On Foot: Young people who love mountain climbing can choose to walk up and down the Great Wall. It takes about 30 minutes for a single trip with about 500 steps. There are two entrances to reach the No.6, 8 or 10 watch tower, please ask your guide for details.
Cable Car: Taking a cable car can set more time aside on the Great Wall. A round-trip ticket costs CNY120/US$17 and a single trip costs CNY100/US$14. The cable car is fully enclosed and can reach the No. 14 Watch Tower. It is suitable for the elderly and people who are afraid of heights.
- A chair lift up and a luge sliding down: Besides the enclosed cable car, there is a more interesting way, which is to take an open chair lift that offers you a better view. After the visit, you can take the chair lift or a luge down. Please tell your guide which way you choose and she/he will assist you with tickets purchasing.
16:00 Drive Back & Photo Stop at Olympic Bird's Nest
Then, we will drive back to downtown Beijing. On the way, we will pass by the Bird's Nest, the main stadium of the Olympic Games in 2008, and you can take nice photos of it from a distance.
17:50 Nanluoguxiang or Hotel Drop-off
Nanluoguxiang is highly recommended for a night tour in Beijing. It is very busy at night with many boutiques, snack shops, cafes and bars. If you want to enjoy a night life, we will drop you off there and then you will find your own way back to your hotel with your guide's suggestion. If you feel tired, we will escort you back to your hotel directly.
Day 02: Visit Temple of Heaven, Hutong Alleys, Lama Temple, Summer Palace
8:00 Hotel Pick-up
After breakfast, your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel. Then your Beijing mini group tour continues.
9:00 Visit Temple of Heaven
The first stop today is Temple of Heaven, a solemn royal place to worship Heaven and pray for harvest in the Ming and Qing Dynasties. These activities were extremely important in ancient times thus were held by the emperors generally. The imposing Altar of Prayer for Good Harvests is the symbol of the Temple of Heaven.
Marvel at the imposing architectures at the Temple of Heaven
11:00 Hutong Rickshaw Tour & Free Time for Lunch
After that, you will take a rickshaw to explore old Hutongs in Shichahai and visit a local family in Hutongs. There are quite a few popular restaurants with various snacks at Hutongs. We will leave some free time for you to choose your preferred local food for lunch. Your guide will also provide you some suggestions.
Experience a rickshaw tour through Hutong alleys
13:30 Visit Lama Temple
The next stop of our Beijing mini group tour is Lama Temple. Used to be the private mansion of Emperor Yongzheng in Qing Dynasty, it is now the biggest Tibetan Buddhist temple in Beijing. The temple attracts people by its elaborate archways and grand halls which are in ancient beauty.
15:00 Visit Summer Palace
Then we will drive to the Summer Palace, which ranks first out of the best-known classical garden in China. It is composed of three parts: the political zone with Hall of Benevolence and Longevity, the living zone for the imperial family with Hall of Jade Ripples and Hall of Joyful Longevity, and the scenic zone with Longevity Hill and Kunming Lake. Take your time to enjoy a leisure walk in the Summer Palace and soak up the charming views.
Feast your eyes on the vista of the Summer Palace
17:30 Hotel Drop-off
At the end of the tour, we will drop you off at your hotel. The check-out time of the hotel is before 12:00 the next day, please prepare well in advance. Hope you have a pleasant journey with us!
Tour Price (US$ Per Person)
|Adult(>11 years old)||$218|
|Child(3-11 years old)||$198|
Optional Hotel Bookings(US$ Per Room Per Night Including Breakfast)
|New World Beijing Hotel - 5 star||From $169|
|Penta Hotel Beijing - 4 star||From $84|
|Days Inn Forbidden City Beijing - 3 star||From $68|
- Hotel accommodation with breakfasts if you choose hotel included option
- Pick-up & drop-off from the hotel
- Professional English speaking guide
- Experienced driver & air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees as indicated above
- Unlimited bottles of drinking water for free
- Cable car: you may decide when you are there
- Meals, advice freely available
- Tips or gratuities for guide and driver
WeChat QR Code
For last minute booking within 24 hours, please feel free to contact us to check the availability or ask questions.+86-18629541315 firstname.lastname@example.org WeChat: 18909182319
- Infant Price: This tour is free of charge for an infant under 3 years old.
- Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 12 hours.
- Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the day trip. We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card, Alipay, Wechat and Bank Transfer.
- Cancellation: Your payment is fully refundable if you cancel more than 24 hours prior to the trip. Cancellation within 24 hours or any unused portion after the day trip begins is non-refundable.
- Pick-up Service: Beijing is a very large city. To ensure the morning pick-up going smoothly as scheduled, we suggest you choose downtown hotels within the third ring road of the city. If your hotel is outside the area, there might be an extra cost for the transfer, or you may get to the appointed place to meet the group on your own. If you are not sure about the pick-up issues, your one-on-one travel consultant is ready to serve anytime.
- Departures are guaranteed with two persons.
- Guests under the age of 80 can participate in this mini group tour.
Itineraries you may also like: