Terms and Conditions
- The economy-class air charges of the domestic flight or soft sleeper/seat train charge between cities as specified in the itinerary.
- The hotel accommodation is based on two persons sharing one standard twin room with private facilities in all relevant locations. If a single client requests a twin room alone, the single room supplement will be charged.
- All meal arrangements are served as the itinerary specifies.
- On Yangtze River cruise, daily American breakfast, lunch and dinner are served. The beverage arrangements are subject to policies of different cruise companies. We are only your travel agent to purchase the ticket of different cruises.
- The cruise shore excursion in groups and daily activities are subject to the arrangements made by the cruise company and subject to change without prior notice.
- On the days we arrange guided tours for you, private transfers for you and your party as a group between airport, train station, hotels and guided sightseeing spots are as specified in the itinerary. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- One private English-speaking guide and one private driver will accompany you on the guided sightseeing tours in each city.
- Entrance fees for mentioned sights visited.
- The Tibet Travel Permit application fee.
- The international or domestic air/train charge of arrival and departure.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as internet access, overweight baggage charges, etc.
- Tips or gratuities for the guide and driver in each city.
- Tips or gratuities on Yangtze River cruise tour.
- China visa fees.
Reservation and Payment
- Our quotation is calculated in Chinese currency (CNY). For the convenience of clients, we convert it to US Dollars at a current exchange rate USD1.00 = CNY6.20. The exchange rate is valid for 3 months from the quotation date.
- A ten percent (10%) of the tour total price is required as deposit upon your confirmation of the tour. The handling charge is your responsibility. A reservation for your tour will not be considered firm until the deposit is received. By sending the deposit, you agree to be bound by our General Terms and Conditions.
- During the peak tourist season, we reserve the right to require a higher amount of advance payment to assure your booking if required.
- The final or full payment is required 30 days prior to the tour commence. The handling charge is your responsibility.
- Payment Methods: We mainly accept payment by Wire/Bank Transfer, PayPal, Credit Card and Western Union. For the detailed information, please click: www.travelchinaguide.com/tour/bank-info.htm
Cancellation & Refund
- For any changes made prior to the tour commence, the client will enjoy our free change service. However, if in case there are any extra losses occurred due to the reservation changes, you are responsible to pay for this part.
- The cancellation fee will be a certain percentage of the tour price.
a. 30 days or more before the arrival day: we will refund the full cost to you except for the actual air, train, hotel cancellation fee and the bank transfer fee if there is.
b. 29 days to 15 days before: no other cancellation fee except for the full cost of Yangtze River cruise, and the actual air, train, hotel cancellation fee if there is.
c. 14 days to 3 days before: 20% of the tour price plus the full cost of Yangtze River cruise.
d. Cancellation within 2 days before: 50% of the tour price plus the full cost of Yangtze River cruise.
e. Cancellation on the arrival day: 100% of the tour price.
- After the tour begins, any extra charges caused by clients' changes will be added. Any unused portion is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- If the client cancels the trip, the client should inform us by email. We calculate your refund on the day when we receive the written cancellation by Beijing time. All refunds to the client will be processed within 20 days of receipt of your cancellation.
- The private guided tour is tailored for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other participants will be in your group. In other words, others will not join in your tour and you will not take part into any tours of others during our land services except the excursion parts of the Yangtze River Cruises or any other cruises. For the whole of your tour, you will benefit from a private guide and driver we provide. You will have flexibility within reason to agree with your guides on your daily departure, sightseeing and even mealtimes.
Passports and Visas
- Please make sure you have got your valid passport and visa before leaving for China. We can send you a free official invitation to assist you to obtain your visa after the reservation deposit is received. For those who may be qualified for a 72-hour visa free stay in Beijing (Shanghai), we suggest you double confirm this with your local embassy or consulate.
- If your tours contain other Asian countries arranged by us, you are requested to check and follow the visa policy of the country you are going to visit at the nearest embassy or consulate.
- We kindly suggest you purchase the full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin in advance on your own.
- Please be sure to check carefully your international and domestic air tickets you purchased so that you are fully aware of the policies of different airline companies.
- Upon checking in at hotels, guests are supposed to offer a valid credit card authorization to guarantee payment of any possible personal expense (i.e laundry) during your stay.
- The responsibility of our agent, parent company and affiliated companies is strictly limited. As a tour operator, we organize, promote, and sell tour programs consisting of certain travel services, including guide service, surface transportation, air transportation, water transportation, excursions and accommodations that we purchase or reserve from various suppliers. The suppliers providing services for our tour programs are independent contractors and they are not agents or employees of ours.
- To the extent that we are involved in booking air and/or cruise transportation for you, we act as your agent and not as an agent for the airline and/or cruise companies. However, we promise that we are responsible for the willful or negligent acts of our partner travel agents for the land services.
- We reserve the right to change the trains and flights we have arranged for you in the itinerary, and we make sure to guarantee your tour going smoothly unless the flights or trains are being cancelled or chartered.
- We will take all benefits and all losses of any fluctuations, lower or higher in airfares, cruise fares, currency devaluation, park fee increases, taxes, or fuel surcharges after we have received the full payment. And we reserve the right to correct promotional or pricing errors or to increase the tour price in the event of cost increases due to changes in airfares, cruise fares, currency devaluation, park fee increases, taxes, or fuel surcharges before we receive your reservation deposit.
- We are not responsible for acts of terrorism, political unrest, war, earthquake, landslide, delay or cancellation of the flights or cruises.
- We are not responsible for any unauthorized extra services that the client requires with the local agent, local guide or the driver temporarily in different cities beyond our confirmed itinerary. In this case, we do not accept any responsibility for losses on shopping, extra attractions, destinations etc, but we will try our best to help our clients get out of the difficulties including chasing compensation if any damages or losses occur. Our mission is to provide an exceptional travel experience to every person who travels with us.