- North Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Free 24/7 Services
- 100% Tailor Made
- Hand-picked Hotels
- Expert Local Guides
- No Hidden Charge
- Best Value for Money
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
Ethiopia Private Tours
- Ethiopia Safari in Focus11 Days Addis Ababa - Axum - Simien Mountains NP - Gonder - Bahir Dar - Lalibela - Addis AbabaView Details
- Discover Tribal Ethiopia10 Days Addis Ababa - Arba Minch - Jinka - Mago NP - Turmi - Konso - Hawassa - Bale Mountains NP - Addis AbabaView Details
- Ethiopia Cultural Tour8 Days Addis Ababa - Arba Minch - Konso - Jinka - Mago NP - Turmi - Arba Minch - Addis AbabaView Details
- Essence of Ethiopia6 Days Addis Ababa - Bahir Dar - Simien Mountains NP - Gonder - Lalibela - Addis AbabaView Details
- Ethiopia Nature & Heritage14 Days Addis Ababa - Bahir Dar - Gondar - Simien Mountains NP - Axum - Lalibela - Addis Ababa - Arba Minch - Konso - Jinka - Turmi - Arba Minch - Addis AbabaView Details
- Eastern Ethiopia Wildlife Tour7 Days Addis Ababa - Awash National Park - Harar - Dire Dawa - Debre Zeit - Addis AbabaView Details
Tailor Your Ethiopia Private Tour
What to Visit in Ethiopia for First Time Travelers?
If there is sufficient time, you can add 3-5 days heading south to Arba Minch, Konso, Jinka and Turmi, so as to experience Ethiopia's mysterious tribal cultures, and stroll around their weekly traditional markets in the Omo valley region, which is renowned for its indigenous tribes, wildlife safari and impressive scenery.
What is the Best Travel Time for My Ethiopia Tours?
Do I Need a Visa to Visit Ethiopia?
How to Get to and Travel Around Ethiopia?
There are three international airports in Ethiopia, respectively in capital city Addis Ababa, Dire Dawa and Bahir Dar. As the largest airport in Ethiopia, Addis Ababa Bole international airport (ADD) is the main hub of Ethiopian Airlines operating flights in Ethiopia and throughout the African continent, as well as offering nonstop service to Asia, Europe, North America and South America.
Bus and railway have not been well developed in Ethiopia, while car renting is highly recommended for Ethiopia tours since many gorgeous parts are not even covered by public transport. Traveling with us, you will enjoy private transfers for sightseeing and game drives.