Why Choose Us?
- Free 24/7 Services
- 100% Tailor Made
- Hand-picked Hotels
- Expert Local Guides
- No Hidden Charge
- Best Value for Money
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
If you are a first-time visitor, if you worry about travelling alone, if you intend to take an all-inclusive package, you may as well join our well-designed small group tours of India with reasonable prices. Travelling in a group with no more than 6 persons is the most cost-effective way. You will pay less and enjoy the high quality service at the same time. Our India group tours enable you to travel with some like-minded people and discover the iconic monuments, the vibrant history, the mysterious religious culture as well as the charming natural beauty.
India Small Group Tours
- Golden Triangle Discovery6 Days Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhifrom $619View Details
- Golden Triangle with Varanasi8 Days Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Varanasifrom $829View Details
- Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi4 Days Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhifrom $459View Details
- Best of India with Ranthambore7 Days Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Ranthamborefrom $919View Details
- India Rajasthan Tour10 Days Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Pushkar - Jodhpur - Udaipurfrom $999View Details
- Golden Triangle with Goa9 Days Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Goafrom $1069View Details
- Golden Triangle with Mumbai8 Days Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Mumbaifrom $919View Details
- Nepal Tour Package from India9 Days Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi - Kathmandufrom $1109View Details
- Delhi Small Group Day Tour1 Day to Raj Ghat, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tombfrom $69View Details
FAQs on India Group Tour
What is the group size of your India group tours?
Comparing with other big groups of over 20 persons, we specialize in organizing small group tours in India with 2-6 travelers which ensure everyone in the group enjoys the trip & services maximally with lower costs.
Do your group tours depart daily?
Not yet. The departure dates of all our group tours are fixed, and each itinerary has 3 departure dates in a week. You can choose the date that suits your schedule. If you cannot find a proper date, just come to us directly, our travel consultant can tailor make a private tour only for you. Or if you are already a group of 5 or more, we can arrange the group tour totally based on your time schedule.
Can I still be picked up if I arrive earlier than the scheduled arrival date?
Sure. No matter when you arrive, our local representative will pick you up at the airport, holding a welcome board with your name on it. If you need our help to book the extra night hotel or day trips, we'd love to do that for you.
What kind of vehicles do you use for the group tours in India?
Taking a private car is always the main way to travel around in India. For most transfers and sightseeing, we will arrange an air-conditioned car with an experienced and skillful driver. Car type varies according to the group size. Toyota Etios or similar size is always applied for 1 to 2 travelers. For a 3-person group, we will use a large car like Toyota Innova. To accommodate 4 to 6 travelers, we will arrange a Tempo Traveler with 9 seats for a comfortable ride. Flight is arranged for some long distance transfers.
What's the hotel standard used for group tours of India?
In most cities, we arrange 4 to 5 stars international brand hotels. In small cities with no brand hotels available, we cooperate with the best local ones. We also select good heritage hotels in some historical cities which offer a unique experience for clients.
Humayun's Tomb, Delhi