Year of the Rabbit
Rabbit is the fourth in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac sign. The Years of the Rabbit include 1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023...
For Chinese people, the rabbit is a tame creature representing hope for a long time. It is tender and lovely. The moon goddess Chang'e in Chinese legend had a rabbit as her pet, which stimulated the thought that only this creature was amiable enough to match her noble beauty. People born in the Year of the Rabbit are not aggressive but approachable. They have a decent, noble and elegant manner.
Earthly Branch of Birth Year: Mao
Wu Xing (The Five Elements): Mu (Wood)
Yin Yang: Yin
Years of the Rabbit
Lucky Signs for People Born in Rabbit Year:
Lucky Colors: red, blue, pink, purple
Lucky Flowers: snapdragon, plantain lily, nerve plant
Lucky Directions: east, southeast, south
- Unlucky Numbers: 1, 7, 8
- Unlucky Colors: dark brown, dark yellow, white
- Unlucky Direction: northwest
- Best Matches: Sheep, Monkey, Dog, Pig
They are romantic in love and adventurous in life. They know how to make compromises to make their relationship lasting and fresh. Living together, they can become more tolerant and considerate, and life will be sweet and happy.
- Bad Matches: Snake, Rooster
Their relationship cannot be everlasting, for they will suffer from a series of disagreement and conflicts. They both feel suppressed in marriage life.
- See more about Chinese Zodiac Sign Compatibility
- Blood Type O: They are decisive, brave and warm-hearted. Helping others will make them feel happy.
- Blood Type A: Tender and elegant, they are considerate listeners. They have sharp insight in others’ inner thought, so they can always find a good way to communicate with others.
- Blood Type B: Their humor makes them associate with more friends. Acute instinct makes them grasp every possible chance to make a fortune.
- Blood Type AB: They are emotional and sentimental, enjoying acting alone. They have a special taste and talent in art, which make them looks different.
Rabbit people can be categorized in the following five types according to the traditional Five Elements theory.
|Types||Years of Birth||Personality Traits|
|Wood Rabbit||1915, 1975||Simple and sprightly outside; shrewd and calculating inside.|
|Fire Rabbit||1927, 1987||Broad-minded with special foresight.|
|Earth Rabbit||1939, 1999||Aiming for far-off future, with great desire for wealth and success.|
|Metal Rabbit||1951, 2011||Kind-hearted, having pleasant relationship with people around.|
|Water Rabbit||1963, 2023||Gentle and agreeable; adaptable but easy to be influenced by others.|
Celebrities Born with Chinese Zodiac Rabbit
Thanks for your answer
1. Having some trouble in finances, is 2019 any better for me in terms of finances.
2. I have my own clothing business. Would like to know how it’s graoh gong to be the next year
1. Currently seeing a guy born on Aug 16, 1969 but it is a long distance relationship. We met in person back in 2014 but broke up before 2015 ended. We reconnected in 2017 and back to LDR again. He plans to see me again soon. Will it be for keeps this time? What can we do to make it happen this time? Does he intend to marry me?
2. Is my current job worth keeping? Do I have a chance of getting promoted soon and have a better salary? Which signs do I need to avoid? I’ve dealt with mean people in this job and my first year in this company is just gonna be in November. Should I stick with them and fight my way up or start considering other options? If so, when is the best time to do it?
3. What do I need to avoid so I stay healthy and reliable for my kids? My youngest has special needs and my other two are grown ups. Is it best to take him with me abroad in case there is a chance for petition or should I just send support under his biological father’s care?
4. When will I have financial stability - month and year? What else can I do to make it happen? I don’t aim to be rich but I’d like to have a stable future as I am not getting any younger.
Thanks to those who will respond and provide guidance with these questions. May we all be blessed!
2. I'm not sure if your job still worth keeping but yes you may have a chance to get promoted in the next year.
3. Well, there is no clear clues to indicate about that, you are suggested to consult your families and friends and listen to the opinions from them.
4. It seems the 2019 is a good year for you and maybe you can have a financial stability. Working hard and keep a positive attitude may help you face the challenges easily. Good luck to you!