Daily Departure except every Monday
- No Shopping Arrangement
- A Maximum of 6 Travelers
- Expert Guide and Driver
- One-on-one Customer Service
- Departures with even 1 person
2-Day Beijing Mini Group Tour No Shopping, Max. 6 persons
- The scenic beauty of Summer Palace makes your visit enjoyable
- Explore the Forbidden City in-depth and discover the ancient culture of China
- Have a nice day by taking a leisure walk at the Mutianyu Great Wall
Day 01: Tiananmen Square - Forbidden City - Mutianyu Great WallWelcome to join our 2-day Beijing mini group tour! Our guide will contact you one day in ahead to confirm the meeting time. Generally, you will be picked up at your self-booked hotel during 07:00 - 08:30 and meet the rest of your group. There are usually no more than 6 members in one group. After that, we will start off this 2-day Beijing tour package with the Tiananmen Square. Then you will be accompanied to the Forbidden City and stop by 10 palatial chambers inside. Our guide will give you detailed introductions to historic relics, stories and legends as well as architectural arts of the palace.
With the company of our guide, you will then hike on the essential part of the Mutianyu Great Wall between the 14th and 23rd watchtowers to take in the marvelous scenery. A round-trip cable car ride is included to make your trip much easier. Moreover, we have set up a Refreshments Kiosk at the foot of the Mutianyu Great Wall. Our customers will receive mineral water, beers and maps freely at the service site.
Climb the Great Wall
The Great Wall at Mutianyu
Day 02: Summer Palace - National Stadium - Jingshan Park - Temple of HeavenAfter meeting our guide at the hotel lobby, we will set out today's Beijing mini group tour to the Summer Palace, which served as the resort of royal family during the Qing Dynasty (1644 - 1911). A 10-minute boat ride on the Kunming Lake is arranged and it can definitely offer you a special touring experience. You will also take a leisure walk along the lakeside Long Gallery to appreciate both surrounding scenes and exquisite paintings on the beams. Next, we will continue our journey to the National Stadium and the National Aquatics Center to take pictures of the two Olympic venues.
Temple of Heaven
Lunch will be arranged at Da Wan Ju Restaurant for you to taste traditional Chinese cuisines. After that, our guide will take you to the Jingshan Park. Please have your camera ready as you can take the spectacular panorama of the Forbidden City from the hilltop inside. This 2-day Beijing small group tour will round off with the Temple of Heaven where emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties (1368 - 1911) prayed for good harvest and worshipped god.
Have a panoramic view of the Forbidden City
Tour Price (US$ Per Person)
Daily Departure except every Monday
|Adult(>11 years old)||$219|
|Child(2-11 years old)||$199|
Note: The above prices do not apply to public holidays.
- Pick-up & drop-off from the hotel
- Chinese lunch
- Entrance fees as indicated above
- Round-trip cable car at Mutianyu Great Wall
- Professional English speaking guide
- Experienced driver & air conditioned vehicle
- Free mineral water is provided
- Pick-up Service: Beijing is a very big city. To ensure the morning pick-up going smoothly as scheduled, we suggest you choose downtown hotels within the fourth ring road of the city. An additional transfer fee will be incurred if your hotel is outside the above mentioned area. If your hotel is located in a narrow lane or an apartment block, we suggest you find a nearest hotel on a main street as your pick-up point.
- Infant Price: for an infant under 2 years old, this tour is free of charge.
- Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 24 hours. We guarantee departures even with 1 person.
- Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the day trip. We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card, Alipay, Wechat and Bank Transfer.
- Cancellation: Free cancellation for up to 7 days in advance of the day trip; for cancellations 4 to 7 days before the trip there is a 10% cancellation fee. There is no refund if you cancel within 3 days of the trip. Once the day trip begins, any unused portion is non-refundable.
Itineraries you may also like: