Daily Departure except every Monday
- No Shopping Arrangement
- A Maximum of 6 Travelers
- Expert Guide and Driver
- One-on-one Customer Service
- Departures with even 1 person
Beijing VIP Small Group Tour to Forbidden City & Mutianyu Great Wall No Shopping
- This is a VIP day tour with a maximum of 6 distinguished guests!
- Hike the Great Wall in the afternoon to avoid the crowds
- Explore more palaces in the Forbidden City than any other tour groups
7:00 - 8:30 Hotel Pick up & Transfer to Tiananmen SquareOur professional English-speaking guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel. We will contact you for the exact pick-up time one day in advance. As soon as the group members, no more than 6 persons, are assembled, we will head to Tiananmen Square by an air-conditioned car.
8:30 - 11:30 Tiananmen Square & Forbidden CityAfter admiring and taking photos of the brilliant constructions at Tiananmen Square, we will walk northward to visit the majestic Forbidden City. To avoid lining up for the entrance ticket, we will reserve the tickets online for you in advance. Then you get more time to enjoy sightseeing.
Forbidden City is regarded as a remarkable ancient architectural masterpiece of China, as well as the largest and the most complete ancient architectural complex in the world. Nowadays, this ancient building complex is open to tourists as a big museum with a great number of rare ancient art treasures on display. Accompanied by our guide, you will get a pretty good idea of how the emperors handled political affairs and lived their lives.
We reserve tickets online for you to avoid the long queue in the Forbidden City
11:30 - 13:00 Drive Highway to the Great Wall at MutianyuDuring the 1.5 hours driving, our guide will have an illuminating interaction with you. If you have any questions about the history and architecture, just feel free to ask your guide.
13:00 - 13:30 Enjoy lunch at a nice local restaurantUnlike other agencies whose clients have to wait for the public shuttle bus we can drive our own vehicle directly to the foot of the Great Wall. Therefore, we free up some time for you to have lunch at a nice local restaurant.
Having lunch at a courtyard restaurant
13:30 - 16:00 Great Wall at MutianyuWe will take a cable car up to the No. 14 watchtower, and then enjoy two hours hiking on the Mutianyu Great Wall. The round-trip by cable car is included, so that you can avoid climbing up and down the strenuous 800 stairs of the mountain trail under the Great Wall.
Take your time to enjoy the Great Wall at Mutianyu
Mutianyu Great Wall
Take a cable car to the best part of the wall
16:00 - 18:00 Drive Highway Back & Hotel Drop-offIt usually takes about 1.5 to 2 hours to drive back downtown Beijing. Our guide will escort you back to your hotel and then say goodbye to you.
Tour Price (US$ Per Person)
Daily Departure except every Monday
|Adult(>11 years old)||$119|
|Child(3-11 years old)||$99|
Note: The above price is not applied for public holidays(10.1-10.8; 12.30-2018.1.1; 2018.2.15-2.22).
- Pick-up & drop-off from the hotel
- Chinese lunch
- Entrance fees as indicated above
- Round-trip cable car at Mutianyu Great Wall
- Professional English speaking guide
- Experienced driver & air conditioned vehicle
- Free mineral water is provided
What makes this tour different?
Delving into Beijing's top sightseeing spots with numerous field visits, we are capable of offering customers more authentic experiences. Guided by a real professional, you will savor the Forbidden City and Great Wall at Mutianyu to the fullest.
- No tourist shops or factories take up your valuable time for sightseeing during this VIP day tour.
- We keep the group small with no more than 6 persons, so that every member will be well cared for.
- Our highly knowledgeable guide will give you a deeper appreciation of the Forbidden City by showing you 10 palace chambers (including fine exhibitions, the royal opera house, and the Emperor's living room) instead of six similar rooms touring with other agencies.
- We arrange your visit to the Great Wall at Mutianyu in the afternoon. Smartly-timed to enjoy unobstructed views of the Great Wall scenery. Besides, we've chosen the most brilliant and classic part of the Mutianyu Great Wall between the 14th and 23rd watch towers - the Great Wall hiker's "golden route".
- Our professional guide will indicate the most favorable view points for you to take amazing photos as mementos.
- We have set up a Refreshments Kiosk at the foot of Mutianyu Great Wall. Our customers will receive mineral water, beers and maps free of charge at the service site.
- Pick-up Service: Beijing is a very big city. To ensure the morning pick-up going smoothly as scheduled, we suggest you choose downtown hotels within the fourth ring road of the city. An additional transfer fee will be incurred if your hotel is outside the above mentioned area. If your hotel is located in a narrow lane or an apartment block, we suggest you find a nearest hotel on a main street as your pick-up point.
- Infant Price: for an infant of 0-2 years old, this tour is free of charge.
- Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 24 hours. We guarantee departures even with 1 person.
- Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the day trip. We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card, Wechat and Bank Transfer.
- Cancellation: Free cancellation 7 days in advance of the day trip; cancel from 3 to 7 day before the trip, 10% cancellation fee; cancel within 3 days, 100% cancellation fee. Once the day trip begins, any unused portion is non-refundable.
Itineraries you may also like: