- No Shopping Arrangement
- A Maximum of 6 Travelers
- Expert Guide and Driver
- One-on-one Customer Service
- Departures with even one person
One Day Mini Group Tour of the Highlights in Guilin No Shopping, Max. 6 persons
- Scenery of the Two Rivers and Four Lakes
- The Reed Flute Cave, one of the most splendid karst caves in Guilin
8:00-9:30 Pick-up & Drive to the Ancient Village of XiongcunThis morning, your guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby at the appointed time. The day before, we will contact you to confirm the exact meeting time. After assembling all the group members, at most 6 people, we will set out to the Xiongcun Village in Daxu Town by a clean and comfortable vehicle for around one hour.
9:30-11:00 Visit the Xiongcun Ancient VillageAccompanied by your guide, you will stroll along the cobblestone-paved alleys to delve into the unspoiled traditional lifestyle of the Xiongcun Village which has a history of over 1,000 years. You can see that the antique residences still maintain their original look with wooden-board doors and windows and mottled walls. While staying there, you would feel like being brought back hundreds of years.
The Ancient Village of Xiongcun
Local people's life in the village
11:00-13:30 Visit the Li Water Family (Li Shui Ren Jia) & Enjoy LunchAfter the visit to the Xiongcun Village, we will continue our Guilin group tour to the Li Water Family (Li Shui Ren Jia). In this scenic area, you can feel the charm of the local culture through observing the traditional local laboring modes, like oil manufacturing, cloth weaving, pottery making and so on in ancient time.Then you will enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
13:30-16:30 Drive to Visit the Reed Flute CaveAfter lunch, we will drive for about one hour to the Reed Flute Cave, which is titled as the Museum of Natural Art.
A visit to the Reed Flute Cave is like stepping into a splendid underground palace
16:30-18:00 Wander around the Two Rivers and Four LakesAfter that, we will hop on the vehicle to the next destination, the Two Rivers and Four Lakes Scenic Spot, which is basically a large park with lakes, pathways, bridges and pagodas. Once arrival, your guide will accompany you to walk leisurely along the pathway by the lake, from the Ancient Southern Gate to the 5-star Lijiang Waterfall Hotel. It will be very pleasant to get immersed in the serene and peaceful atmosphere.
This Guilin group day tour will come to an end at this point. You can either spend more time strolling around by yourself, or take our vehicle back to your hotel.
Shanhu Lake with twin pagodas at sunset
Local retired people playing chess in the park
- Pick-up & drop-off from the hotel in Guilin
- Chinese lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fees as indicated above
- Professional English speaking guide
- Experienced driver & air conditioned vehicle
- Free mineral water is provided
- Personal expenses
What makes this tour different?
- Explore the unspoiled ancient town, the Xiongcun Village.
- Visit the representative scenic area, the Reed Flute Cave in downtown Guilin.
- Hike around the Two Rivers and Four Lakes Scenic Spot to immerse yourself in Guilin's unique natural landscape.
- Pick-up Service: The hotel pick-up and drop-off will be in downtown Guilin. Most of the major hotels are located within the pick-up range, like the Sheraton Hotel, Shangri-la Hotel, Li River Waterfall Hotel, Guilin Bravo Hotel etc. For further distance, we suggest you take a taxi to the appointed hotel and your tour guide will discuss with you about it the day before the trip.
- Infant Price: for an infant under 2 years old, this tour is free of charge.
- Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 24 hours. We guarantee departures even with 1 person.
- Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the day trip. We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card, Alipay, Wechat and Bank Transfer.
- Cancellation: Free cancellation for up to 7 days in advance of the day trip; for cancellations 4 to 7 days before the trip there is a 10% cancellation fee. There is no refund if you cancel within 3 days of the trip. Once the day trip begins, any unused portion is non-refundable.
Itineraries you may also like: