- No Shopping Arrangement
- The Most Classic Itinerary
- Expert Guide and Driver
- One-on-one Customer Service
- Departures with even one person
One Day Small Group Tour to Yellow Mountain No Shopping
- Join in our group tour and admire the unique natural landscape of Mt. Huangshan
- The pines on the mountain greeting guests from all over the world
06:30 Pick up from Huangshan International HotelPlease arrive at the Huangshan International Hotel, located on No. 31 Huashan Road, Tunxi, Huangshan, by 06:25 on your own. Our guide will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby. After all the group members are assembled, we will set out for our Huangshan small group tour itinerary to the Yellow Mountain Scenic Area.
06:30 - 08:30 Drive to the Yellow MountainUpon getting off our coach, we will take a sightseeing shuttle bus from the transfer station at the foot of the Yellow Mountain to the Cloud Valley Telpher Station. Then take the cableway up to the White Goose Ridge Terminal and start our hiking tour there.
Falling Rock from Sky
West Sea Valley
08:30 - 11:30 North Sea Scenic AreaYour Yellow Mountain tour will start with the North Sea Scenic Area, renowned for being brimmed with towering peaks, including the Beginning-to-Believe Peak - facing abyss at three sides, as well as the Flower Grown out of a Writing Brush Rock - a pointed peak with a flower-like pine tree growing at its tip. The bizarre pine tree is another highlight of the Yellow Mountain and we can see a sturdy one with dark green leaves in the North Sea Scenic Area, called the Black Tiger Pine.
The shaped rocks and the deep valleys create a charming natural painting
11:30 - 12:30 Free Time for LunchLunch is not arranged by us, but we suggest you have a meal at Xihai Hotel or Paiyunlou Hotel on the mountain at your own expenses and get some rest there.
12:30 - 14:30 Continue to Visit Highlights of the Yellow MountainThe afternoon journey will include Falling Rock from Sky, Cloud Dispersing Pavilion, and the 1st Ring of the West Sea Valley. The Falling Rock from Sky is a stripe-like stone with a height of 12 meters (39 feet) standing at the edge of a flat rock and facing the abyss. Located at the entrance of the West Sea Valley, the Cloud Dispersing Pavilion can provide you the best angle to shoot strange stones and peaks. From the pavilion, we will take the walkways stretching out of the cliffs to go around the 1st Ring of the West Sea Valley and enjoy soaring peaks decorated with clusters of pines.
Enjoy the sea of clouds
View the legendary pines
14:30 - 17:00 Drive Back to Huangshan International HotelWe will walk back to the White Goose Ridge Station to take the downhill telpher to the foot of the mountain. Then our guide and driver will deliver you back to Huangshan City and drop you off at the Huangshan International Hotel. This Huangshan day tour ends here. Please find your way back to your self-booked hotel.
- Pick-up & drop-off from the hotel
- Entrance fees as indicated above
- Round-trip cable car at Yellow Mountain
- Professional English speaking guide
- Experienced driver & air conditioned vehicle
- Lunches and dinners
- Departing time: We suggest you set off early in order to arrive at the appointed meeting place on time. The group will leave for the Yellow Mountain Scenic Area at precisely 06:30.
- Vehicle: It is possible that you might share one coach with Chinese guests for the round-trip journey between Tunxi and the Yellow Mountain, but we still have a dedicated English-speaking guide onboard for your service and you will be accompanied by the English guide during the 5-hour hiking on the mountain.
- Infant Price: For an infant of 0-2 years old, this tour is free of charge.
- Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 24 hours. We guarantee departures even with 1 person.
- Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the day trip. We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card, Alipay, Wechat and Bank Transfer.
- Cancellation: Free cancellation for up to 7 days in advance of the day trip; for cancellations 4 to 7 days before the trip there is a 10% cancellation fee. There is no refund if you cancel within 3 days of the trip. Once the day trip begins, any unused portion is non-refundable.
Itineraries you may also like: