- No Shopping Arrangement
- The Most Classic Itinerary
- Expert Guide and Driver
- One-on-one Customer Service
- Departures with even one person
One Day Small Group Tour to Yellow Mountain No Shopping
- Join in our group tour and admire the unique natural landscape of Mt. Huangshan
- The pines on the mountain greeting guests from all over the world
07:00 - 08:00 Pick up from Your Hotel in HuangshanIn the morning, we will pick you up from your hotel in Huangshan at the appointed time. Your guide will call your hotel number the night before for the specific meeting time. If you were not at the hotel at that time, please do check with the front desk to get the message the guide left. After gathering all the group members, we will set off for the Yellow Mountain Scenic Area to start this Huangshan small group tour itinerary.
08:00 - 09:30 Drive to the Yellow MountainUpon getting off the coach, we will take a sightseeing shuttle bus from the transfer station at the foot of the Yellow Mountain to the Cloud Valley Telpher Station. Then take the cableway up to the White Goose Ridge Terminal at your own expense and start our hiking tour from there.
Falling Rock from Sky
West Sea Valley
09:30 - 11:30 North Sea Scenic AreaAfter walking for around 20 minutes, we will come to the North Sea Scenic Area, renowned for being brimmed with towering peaks, including the Beginning-to-Believe Peak - facing abyss on three sides, as well as the Flower Grown out of a Writing Brush Rock - a pointed peak with a flower-like pine tree growing at its tip. The bizarre pine tree is another highlight of the Yellow Mountain and we can see a sturdy one with dark green leaves in the North Sea Scenic Area, called the Black Tiger Pine.
The shaped rocks and the deep valleys create a charming natural painting
11:30 - 12:30 Free Time for LunchLunch will be at your own expense today. The Xihai Hotel or Paiyunlou Hotel on the mountain is recommended and you can have some rest there afterwards.
12:30 - 14:30 Continue to Visit the Highlights of Yellow MountainThe afternoon journey will include the Cloud Dispersing Pavilion and the 1st Ring of the West Sea Valley. The Cloud Dispersing Pavilion, located at the entrance of the West Sea Valley, can provide you the best angle to shoot strange stones and peaks. From the pavilion, we will take the walkways stretching out of the cliffs to go around the 1st Ring of the West Sea Valley and enjoy the soaring peaks filled with clusters of pines.
Enjoy the sea of clouds
View the legendary pines
14:30 - 17:00 Descend the Mountain and Drive Back to Your HotelWe will walk back to the White Goose Ridge Station to take the downhill telpher to the foot of the mountain at your own expense, or you can descend the mountain by foot. Then your guide and driver will transfer you back to Huangshan City and drop you off at your hotel. This Huangshan day tour will end here. Thank you for travelling with us!
- Pick-up & drop-off from your hotel in Huangshan
- Entrance fees as indicated above
- Professional English speaking guide
- Experienced driver & air conditioned vehicle
- Round-trip cable car at Yellow Mountain
- Lunches and dinners
- Vehicle: It is possible that you might share one coach with Chinese guests for the round-trip journey between Tunxi and the Yellow Mountain, but we still have a dedicated English-speaking guide onboard for your service and you will be accompanied by the guide during the 5-hour hiking on the mountain.
- Infant Price: For an infant of 0-2 years old, this tour is free of charge.
- Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 24 hours.
- Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the day trip. We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card, Alipay, Wechat and Bank Transfer.
- Cancellation: Free cancellation for up to 7 days in advance of the day trip; for cancellations 4 to 7 days before the trip there is a 10% cancellation fee. There is no refund if you cancel within 3 days of the trip. Once the day trip begins, any unused portion is non-refundable.
Itineraries you may also like: