- Free Cancellation 24 Hours before
- No Shopping Arrangement
- The Lowest Price Guarantee
- The Most Classic Itinerary
- Expert Guide and Driver
- One-on-one Customer Service
Half Day Xian Mini Group Tour to Terracotta Warriors No Shopping, 1-9 travelers
- Mini Group, No Shopping, Service Guaranteed
- What an amazing experience to see the Terracotta Soldiers over 2,200 years ago!
8:00 Hotel Pick-upOur English speaking tour guide will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel. We will call you the day before to reconfirm the pick-up time with you.
Your professional tour guide
A warrior in Pit No.2
9:00 Drive to Terracotta WarriorsAfter gathering the mini group members, we will drive out of town directly to start this Xian bus tour to Terracotta Warriors, without any stopover for shopping like some other tours. It takes around one hour's drive. You won't feel bored on the way as our expert tour guide will give you a pre-knowledge of the cultural and historical background of the museum.
Pit No.3 of the museum
Restoration work on warriors
10:00 Terracotta Warriors MuseumYou will explore the Terracotta Warrior Museum by visiting the three excavated pits, as well as the Bronze Chariots and Horses Exhibition Hall. Although the clay warriors and horses have been buried for more than 2,200 years, they are still vivid with distinct appearances. You will spend at least two and a half hours to see this amazing site.
Pit No. 1, the largest pit of the museum
13:00 Free Time for LunchLunch is not included in this Xian bus tour. There are some fast food chains around the museum area offering adequate and hygienic food. You may choose one to have lunch and the cost is usually about US$3-5 per person. Our guide is always ready to make recommendations. Lunch time is about 40 to 50 minutes.
Bronze Chariot and Horses
13:40 - 14:40 Drive back to downtown XianWe will reach the South Gate Square of the City Wall at around 14:40. Over here your half day Xian Terracotta Army trip comes to an end. Please find your own way back to your hotel. It is very easy to find the Yongning Station of Line 2 just outside of the square if you plan to take the subway. If you want to take a look at the heart of the city, you may walk northward around 15 minutes to reach the Bell Tower. If you need more transportation details, please consult your tour guide beforehand.
- Pick-up from the hotel
- Entrance fees as indicated above
- Professional English speaking guide
- Experienced driver & air conditioned vehicle
- One bottle of mineral water per person
- Drop-off at the hotel
WeChat QR Code
For last minute booking within 24 hours, please feel free to contact us to check the availability or ask questions.+86-18909182319 firstname.lastname@example.org WeChat: 18909182319
What makes this tour different?
- No tourist shops or factories to take up your valuable time for sightseeing.
- We keep the group size small (1-9 travelers) so that every member will be well cared for.
- We will help you avoid the ticket line at the entrance of Terracotta Warriors Museum.
- Our expert guides & drivers are superb at taking care of all the trip details.
- You enjoy Free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to the trip.
- Infant Price: There is no cost for an infant 0-2 years old.
- Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 24 hours.
- Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the trip. We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card, Alipay, Wechat and Bank Transfer.
- Cancellation: Your payment is fully refundable if you cancel more than 24 hours prior to the trip. Cancellation within 24 hours or any unused portion after the day trip begins is non-refundable.
- Pick-up Service: Xian is relatively a big city. To ensure the morning pick-up service goes smoothly as scheduled, we recommend that you stay in the downtown area. If your hotel is located in a narrow lane or an apartment block, we suggest you find a nearby hotel on a main street to serve as your pick-up point.
- Schedule: The time schedule of the itinerary is for reference. It may be adjusted according to the traffic and real situations.
Itineraries you may also like: