Consul General: Mr. Fang Li
Address: 240, St. George Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5R 2N5 Canada
24-Hour Tel: +1-416-6160807, 5290068 (for emergencies)
Tel: +1-416-9647260, 9649646
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, 13:30-17:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Tel: +1-416-9648861 (24-hour automatic telephone, manual service during 09:00-10:00 and 15:00-17:00)
Office Hours: 09:00-11:30, 13:30-15:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Consular Districts: Ontario, Manitoba
Notice: In order to insure safety, all visitors to the Consulate in Toronto should show their ID Card.
Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC)
All ordinary passport holders visiting Mainland China are required to submit their applications to the center.
Detailed Information about CVASC:
Address: Suite 1501, University Center, 393 University Avenue
Business Hours: Monday-Friday
Application Submission: 09-15:00
(Urgent applications must be submitted before 11:30)
Payment and Passport Collection: 09:00-16:00
Tips for Applicants
1. The peak of application: Monday, 1-2 working days after every holiday, between 11:00-12:00, 13:30-14:30 in every working day. You'd better avoid the time quantum; otherwise, you will queue up for a long time.
2. The off-peak time: Between 09:00-10:30, 14:30-15:30, from Tuesday to Friday. During this time quantum, applicants are rare and you can save your time.
3. There are many applicants between May-June, September-October every year. In order to save your time, you can apply in advance based on your planned travel.
4. Make a good preparation for required documents for application.
5. Please make an appointment first at the website of CVASC.
2013 Public Holidays of the Consulate-General in Toronto
|New Year's Day||January 1||Tuesday|
|Spring Festival||February 11 - 13||Monday - Wednesday|
|Qingming Festival||April 4||Thursday|
|Labour Day||May 1||Wednesday|
|Dragon Boat Festival||June 12||Wednesday|
|Canada Day||July 1||Monday|
|Mid-autumn Festival||September 19||Thursday|
|Chinese National Holiday||October 1 - 3||Tuesday - Thursday|
|Thanksgiving Day||October 14||Monday|
|Christmas Day||December 25||Wednesday|
|Boxing Day||December 26||Thursday|