Visa Application Form of PRC
Consul General: Mr. Fang Li
Address: 240, St. George Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5R 2N5 Canada
24-Hour Tel: +1-416-6160807, 5290068 (for emergencies)
Tel: +1-416-9647260, 9649646
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, 13:30-17:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Tel: +1-416-9648861 (24-hour automatic telephone, manual service during 09:00-10:00 and 15:00-17:00)
Office Hours: 09:00-11:30, 13:30-15:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Consular Districts: Ontario, Manitoba
Notice: In order to insure safety, all visitors to the Consulate in Toronto should show their ID Card.
Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC)
All ordinary passport holders visiting Mainland China are required to submit their applications to the center.
Detailed Information about CVASC:
Address: Suite 1501, University Center, 393 University Avenue
Business Hours: Monday-Friday
Application Submission: 09-15:00
(Urgent applications must be submitted before 11:30)
Payment and Passport Collection: 09:00-16:00
Tips for Applicants
1. The peak of application: Monday, 1-2 working days after every holiday, between 11:00-12:00, 13:30-14:30 in every working day. You'd better avoid the time quantum; otherwise, you will queue up for a long time.
2. The off-peak time: Between 09:00-10:30, 14:30-15:30, from Tuesday to Friday. During this time quantum, applicants are rare and you can save your time.
3. There are many applicants between May-June, September-October every year. In order to save your time, you can apply in advance based on your planned travel.
4. Make a good preparation for required documents for application.
5. Please make an appointment first at the website of CVASC.
2014 Public Holidays of the CVASC in Toronto
|New Year's Day||January 1||Wednesday|
|Spring Festival||January 31||Friday|
|Family Day||February 17||Monday|
|Qingming Festival||April 4||Friday|
|Good Friday||April 18||Friday|
|Easter Monday||April 21||Monday|
|Labour Day||May 1||Thursday|
|Victoria Day||May 19||Monday|
|Dragon Boat Festival||June 2||Monday|
|Canada Day||July 1||Tuesday|
|Civic Day||August 4||Monday|
|Canada Labor Day||September 1||Monday|
|Mid-autumn Festival||September 8||Monday|
|Chinese National Holiday||October 1||Wednesday|
|Thanksgiving Day||October 13||Monday|
|Christmas Day||December 25||Thursday|
|Boxing Day||December 26||Friday|