We are never beaten on price and quality! Should another operator offer an identical itinerary at lower cost please contact our Sales Director and we will match it.
Small Group Tours (6 to 18 persons)
SG01: Best of China
- 8 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai
- Starting from $939 per person
- See the three most iconic Chinese cities with sweeping views of the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Terracotta Warriors and many other highlights. This is the most popular escorted China tour with the best deals for years of 2014 & 2015!
SG02: Essence of Mystery Land
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin - Shanghai
- Starting from $1299 per person
- Guilin is famous for its picturesque Karst landscape, among which the Li River cruise is truly the highlight not to be missed. Driving around the countryside of Yangshuo adds a different flavor. Both 2014 and 2015 departures and prices are available.
SG03: Holy Capitals & Yangtze
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai
- Starting from $1599 per person
- Different itineraries offer you diverse traveling experiences in 2014 and 2015. Enjoying the elegant Three Gorges scenery on the Yangtze cruise will make you totally relaxed after visiting the cultural legacies of Beijing and Xian.
SG04: Dreamlands & Yangtze
- 14 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai
- Starting from $2169 per person
- Coming to Beijing and Xian, two world renowned historic and cultural cities, should be sampled first and the incomparably beautiful landscape of Guilin, the magnificent riverside view along the Yangtze and the modern Shanghai also shouldn’t be missed.
SG05: Charms of the World
- 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin
- Starting from $969 per person
- In this itinerary, you can not only touch the nation's profound history in Beijing and Xian but also enjoy the picturesque and incredible scenery in Guilin. It will take you to escape from the bustling city when you cruise on the Li River.
SG06: Dynasty Exploration
- 6 Days Beijing - Xian
- Starting from $639 per person
- This ancient cities travel includes our capital city Beijing and historic city Xian. Both of them have been the ancient capitals of our country, and nowadays they are two cities with profound historical and cultural heritage.
SG07: Beijing Highlights
- 4 Days Beijing
- Starting from $279 per person
- Beijing Group package at the most competitive price! The famous and splendid historic attractions followed by a brilliant Chinese Kungfu Show will leave you with a lasting impression.
SG08: Follow Pandas' Footprint
- 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu
- Starting from $1099 per person
- Reputed as the land of abundance, Chengdu deserves your exploration as this area includes the most beautiful mountain scenery under heaven, and also it is the hometown of lovely giant pandas. Travelers may linger their stay here once stepping on this wonderful place.
SG09: Pandas & Golden Cities
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Shanghai
- Starting from $1519 per person
- This is really a golden trip which includes the three most valuable treasures: the Great Wall, the Terracotta Warriors and the Pandas. With affordable prices, this itinerary will offer you a once in a life time experience.
- 14 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai
- Starting from $2159 per person
- A well planned escorted China tour for you to learn the long history and rich culture of the ancient capitals Beijing & Xian, have a close contact with the childlike giant pandas in Chengdu, soften and scent your body from head to toe on the Yangtze cruise and reach the last destination, Shanghai.
SG11: Oriental Discovery
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin - Hong Kong
- Starting from $1429 per person
- Different from the ancient capitals Beijing and Xian, Guilin boasts its breathtaking landscape along Li River and peaceful rural scenery in Yangshuo. In addition to the visual feast, the extension journey to Hong Kong will make your vacation more leisurely and freely.
SG12: High-speed Train Journey
- 6 Days Beijing - Shanghai
- Starting from $579 per person
- Taking high-speed train from ancient capital to international metropolis is a new experience to travelers. This popular and economical way of traveling will add more joys and bring happy memories to your holiday.
SG13: Splendid Cities Express
- 10 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Hong Kong
- Starting from $1529 per person
- A terrific holiday combination! Begin in the brilliant imperial capital, transit through historic Xian to the most prosperous metropolis Shanghai, and finish at Hong Kong, a city that makes everyone feel intoxicated.
SG15: Impression China
- 16 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Chengdu - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai
- Starting from $2619 per person
- No visitors can help feeling the excitement when appreciating the historic legacies and seeing the magnificent waterscape and mountain sceneries. It is a perfect vacation presenting the most amazing part of the country.
SG16: Tibet Odyssey
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Shanghai
- Starting from $2149 per person
- Tibet is one of the most mystical and spiritually holy places on earth. Explore this sacred land and visit the majestic Potala Palace, where you will also meet the hospitable Tibetan people with their unique folk customs.
SG17: Gateways to Lhasa
- 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Lhasa
- Starting from $1499 per person
- Are you interested in the country's long history and curious about mysterious Tibet? This route can satisfy your diversified needs. You will have a chance to appreciate the country's profound culture and also have a close contact with local Tibetans.
- 14 Days Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai
- Starting from $2659 per person
- The ancient holy land of Tibet and a relaxing Yangtze River cruise highlight a memorable vacation that also includes the golden cities of Beijing, Xian and Shanghai.
SG19: Pandas & Tibet Delights
- 14 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Lhasa - Shanghai
- Starting from $2699 per person
- Pandas in Chengdu have a lot of fans. Their cute appearance and naive nature attract people from all over the world. Then follow us on a Buddhist pilgrimage to Tibet, conclude the lives of local people with your own observing.
- 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai
- Starting from $1139 per person
- Suzhou, widely known for its exquisite water townships featuring small bridges, murmuring streams, elegant classical gardens and abundant produce, is an ideal destination for relaxation.
SG21: Paradise on Earth
- 10 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai - Hangzhou
- Starting from $1329 per person
- Covering the imposing historic landmarks in Beijing and Xian, the delicate gardens and pavilions in Suzhou, as well as the charming West Lake in Hangzhou, this itinerary fulfills your holiday plan and makes your trip more enjoyable.
SG22: Amazing Mt. Huangshan
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Mt. Huangshan - Shanghai
- Starting from $1859 per person
- It is said that every bit of sceneries on Mt. Huangshan is worth painting. Its four scenic wonders mainly feature strangely-shaped pines, picturesque rocks, sea of clouds and hot springs.
SG23: Pingyao Ancient City
- 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Pingyao - Beijing
- Starting from $939 per person
- From the well preserved City Wall to the ancient Ming-Qing Street, from the old Exchange Shop to the famous Qiao’s Compound, Pingyao is like a time machine ready to take you back to its culminated period.
SG24: Yunnan Ethnic Adventure
- 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Kunming - Lijiang
- Starting from $1399 per person
- The most spellbinding point of this route is to take you to the home of most ethnic minorities - Yunnan. Their appealing dresses, diverse food, unique architecture and lively festival celebrations make this region a dreaming destination for people all over the world.
SG25: Virgin Landscape
- 12 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Kunming - Lijiang
- Starting from $1739 per person
- Kunming and Lijiang, with alluring highland scenery, bewitching karst landforms, preserved ancient buildings and a great diversities of ethnic minorities, are not inferior at all compared to Guilin, known throughout the world for its mountains and waters.
SG26: Kung Fu Quest
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Luoyang - Shanghai
- Starting from $1439 per person
- Luoyang is well known as the hometown of peony and Kung Fu. The exciting martial art performance in Shaolin Temple and the amazing Longmen Grottoes make your trip there worthwhile.