- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Silk Road Adventure
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Panda Vacations
- Asia Tours
- Independent Travelers
- Get a quote
- Free changes
New York Times
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
1 We have over 12 years experience with operating China group tours and more than 10,000 happy clients to back our success.
2 Lowest price guarantee! We promise that no travel agency can compete with us on both price and service for our small group tours. Due to the increasing number of travelers with us each year, we are able to maintain good relationships with our cooperating hotels and with the airlines that give us their best offers. These allow us to keep our prices low. In addition, we insist on cutting advertising costs to avoid them impinging on our prices, and we are offering tours directly to clients, thus avoiding hidden 'middle-man' charges.
3 Top quality service guarantee! Our elite team of English-speaking guides is well trained and versed in Chinese culture and history, and is committed to revealing the genuine China to you. Our selected hotels ensure you have a comfortable stay and offer you convenient transportation. Our A La Carte meals will enable you to experience real Chinese food.
4 Small group size of 6 to 18 persons provides a perfect combination of attention to detail coupled with flexibility. We keep them small to ensure authentic cultural experiences and a pleasant intimacy that exists in small-group travel. One can get more individual attention.
Book with us and you will travel with ease and have fun and that's a promise!
- SG01 Best of China8 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai $859 up
See the three most iconic Chinese cities with sweeping views of the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Terracotta Warriors and many other highlights. This is the most popular and all-inclusive escorted China tour with the best deals for years of 2015 & 2016!
- SG02 China Delights11 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin - Shanghai $1199 up
Guilin is famous for its picturesque Karst landscape, among which the Li River cruise is truly the highlight. Driving around Yangshuo adds a different flavor. Both 2015 and 2016 departures and prices are available.
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Yangtze River Cruise - Shanghai $1589 up
Different itineraries offer you diverse traveling experiences in 2015 and 2016. Enjoying the elegant Three Gorges scenery on the Yangtze cruise will make you totally relaxed after visiting the cultural legacies of Beijing and Xian.
- SG04 Classic China14 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Yangtze River Cruise - Shanghai $2029 up
Coming to Beijing and Xian, two world renowned historic and cultural cities, should be sampled first and the beautiful landscape of Guilin, the magnificent view of Yangtze and modern Shanghai also shouldn’t be missed.
- SG05 A World of Exellence9 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin $889 up
In this itinerary, you can not only touch the profound history in Beijing and Xian but enjoy the picturesque and incredible scenery in Guilin. It will take you to escape from the bustling city when you cruise on the Li River.
- SG06 Beijing Xian Express6 Days Beijing - Xian $599 up
This ancient cities travel includes our capital city Beijing and historic city Xian. Both of them have been the ancient capitals of our country, and nowadays they are two cities with profound historical and cultural heritage.
- SG07 Beijing Highlights4 Days Beijing $269 up
Beijing Group package at the most competitive price! The famous and splendid historic attractions followed by a brilliant Chinese Kungfu Show will leave you with a lasting impression.
- 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu $1049 up
Reputed as the land of abundance, Chengdu deserves your exploration as this area includes the most beautiful mountain scenery under heaven, and also it is the hometown of lovely giant pandas. Travelers may linger their stay here once stepping on this wonderful place.
- SG09 Impression China16 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Chengdu - Yangtze River Cruise - Shanghai $2519 up
A perfect vacation presenting the most amazing part of the country! No visitors can help feeling the excitement when appreciating the historic legacies and seeing the magnificent sceneries.
- 14 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Yangtze River Cruise - Shanghai $2119 up
You will learn the long history and rich culture of the ancient Beijing & Xian, have a close contact with giant pandas, soften and scent your body from head to toe on the Yangtze cruise and reach the last destination, Shanghai.
- 14 Days Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Yangtze River Cruise - Shanghai $2659 up
The ancient holy land of Tibet and a relaxing Yangtze River cruise highlight a memorable vacation that also includes the golden cities of Beijing, Xian and Shanghai.
- 6 Days Beijing - Shanghai $559 up
Taking high-speed train from ancient capital to international metropolis is a new experience to travelers. This popular and economical way of traveling will add more joys and bring happy memories to your holiday.
- SG13 Oriental Discovery11 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin - Hong Kong $1349 up
Different from ancient capitals Beijing and Xian, Guilin boasts its breathtaking landscape along Li River and peaceful rural scenery in Yangshuo. The extension to Hong Kong will make your vacation more leisurely and freely.
- SG14 Classic Memories11 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Chengdu $1439 up
The most spellbinding point of this route is to combine Guilin and Chengdu, both of which are dreaming destinations for travelers home and abroad. No one can resist the charms of Li River and adorable pandas.
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Shanghai $1449 up
This is really a golden trip including the three most valuable treasures: the Great Wall, the Terracotta Warriors and the Pandas. With affordable prices, the well planned China tour will offer you a once in a life time experience.
- SG16 Tibet Odyssey11 Days Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Shanghai $2159 up
Tibet is one of the most mystical and spiritually holy places on earth. Explore this sacred land and visit the majestic Potala Palace, where you will also meet the hospitable Tibetan people with their unique folk customs.
- SG17 Gateways to Lhasa9 Days Beijing - Xian - Lhasa $1519 up
Are you interested in the country's long history and curious about mysterious Tibet? This route can satisfy your diversified needs. You will have a chance to appreciate the profound culture and have a close contact with local Tibetans.
- SG18 Splendid China10 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Hong Kong $1449 up
A terrific holiday combination! Begin in the brilliant imperial capital, transit through historic Xian to the most prosperous metropolis Shanghai, and finish at Hong Kong, a city that makes everyone feel intoxicated.
- 14 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Lhasa - Shanghai $2639 up
Pandas in Chengdu have a lot of fans. Their cute appearance and naive nature attract people from all over the world. Then follow us on a Buddhist pilgrimage to Tibet, conclude the lives of local people with your own observing.
- SG20 Heritage Discoveries9 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai $1069 up
Suzhou, widely known for its exquisite water townships featuring small bridges, murmuring streams, elegant classical gardens and abundant produce, is an ideal destination for relaxation.
- SG21 Paradise on Earth10 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai - Hangzhou $1239 up
Covering the historic landmarks in Beijing and Xian, the delicate gardens and pavilions in Suzhou, as well as the charming West Lake in Hangzhou, this itinerary fulfills your holiday plan and makes your trip more enjoyable.
- SG22 Amazing Huangshan10 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Mt. Huangshan $1389 up
It is said that every bit of sceneries on Mt. Huangshan is worth painting. Its four scenic wonders mainly feature strangely-shaped pines, picturesque rocks, sea of clouds and hot springs.
- SG23 Virgin Landscape12 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Kunming - Lijiang $1649 up
Kunming and Lijiang, with alluring highland scenery, bewitching karst landforms, preserved ancient buildings and a great diversities of ethnic minorities, are well worth your exploration.
- SG24 Kung Fu Quest11 Days Beijing - Xian - Luoyang - Shanghai $1379 up
Luoyang is well known as the hometown of peony and Kung Fu. The exciting martial art performance in Shaolin Temple and the amazing Longmen Grottoes make your trip there worthwhile.
- SG25 Tracks of Silk Road11 Days Beijing - Xian - Dunhuang - Turpan - Urumqi $2029 up
Dunhuang, a desert oasis and an important trading post on the Silk Road in ancient times, is the place where the remarkable Mogao Caves are located. Besides, an extension to Turpan will give you an insight into the ancient civilization of Silk Road.
- 2017 Small Groups
- 16 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi - Danang - Hoian - Hue - Mekong Delta - Saigon $2869 up
We present the most outstanding tourist spectaculars from China and Vietnam: Beijing, Xian, Hanoi, Saigon, etc. Each city is unique. Join us in sampling a great mixture of diverse histories, culture and traditions.
- 15 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Chiang Mai - Phuket - Bangkok $3149 up
Join the adventure that encompasses the highlights of China and Thailand. Experience the unforgettable imperial Forbidden City, majestic Great Wall and amazing Terracotta Warriors before going to tranquil Chiang Mai, tropical Phuket and bustling Bangkok.
- SG28 Wonders of Asia12 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Guangzhou - Siem Reap $2069 up
Admiring some significant wonders of the world including the Great Wall, the Terra Cotta Warriors, and the Li River in China, as well as the Angkor Wat in Cambodia, this affordable small group tour is one of those lifetime experiences to remember forever.