- Step 1:Enquiry
- Step 2:Get a quote
- Step 3:Free changes
- Step 4:Payment
- Step 5:Confirmation
Dear Ruby and Sally,
Overall, the meals were excellent. The two meals we most enjoyed were the restaurant where we had lunch after visiting the Ming Tombs and the Great Wall at Badaling. Another favorite was Chenmapo Beancurd Restaurant in Chengdu. This was recommended by our guide in Chengdu. This was a true Sichuan restaurant, hot and spicy and great.
I particularly enjoyed our guides in Xian and Chengdu. In Xian, our guide was extremely knowledgable about the amazing history of that region and very enthusiastic about sharing it with us. In Chengdu our guide gets high marks for her flexibility and willingness to help us make the most of the experience. She got us to a local pharmacy and get restaurants which were a highlight of the whole Chengdu trip. The guides in Beijing, Xian and Shanghai all get high marks for their professional handling of the difficult members.
Our trip with TCG was the one for people who don't like organized travel. The group was small, allowing us more time at sights and more time to engage the guides in conversation. My husband and I do not normally travel as part of organized groups, but if we could be guaranteed all arrangements would be like yours, we might change our minds!
Once again, thank you and your tour guides for a WONDERFUL holiday. We have already been thinking of returning and have recommended your company to our friends.
Sandra Dee Embler & Michael Edwin Shavers
- Why travel in a small group?
1 Groups of 6 to 18 persons provide you a perfect combination of intimacy, flexibility and low price. We keep it small to provide authentic cultural experiences and pleasant intimacy that exists in small travel groups. This also allow us to keep our prices low.
2 It allows you to slow down and appreciate the unexpected that may be the essence of adventure to Imperial China with a flexibility impossible to allow for larger groups.
3 One can get more individual attention. Also, each one may have more personal interaction with local people in exchanges of views and cultures.
- Why travel with us?
Our elite team of local resident guides who, just as good as our individual guides, are well trained and versed in Chinese culture, history and art are committed to reveal the genuine China to you.
Our prices are extremely competitive. We insist on cutting administrative and advertising costs to avoid building them into our prices. We also maintain good relationships with hundreds of hotels that give us their best offers.
Be with us and you are traveling with ease and fun!
We will match the prices found in any China tour operators' quotations for identical itineraries.
Small Group Tours (6 to 18 persons)
SG01: Best of China
- 8 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai
- 2013 & 2014 prices starting from $1009 per person
- See the three most iconic Chinese cities with sweeping views of the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Terracotta Warriors and many other highlights. This is the most popular escorted China tour with the best deals all year round!
SG02: Essence of Mystery Land
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin - Shanghai
- 2013 & 2014 prices starting from $1479 per person
- Guilin is famous for its picturesque Karst landscape, among which the Li River cruise is truly the highlight not to be missed. Driving around the countryside of Yangshuo adds a different flavor.
SG03: Holy Capitals & Yangtze
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai
- 2013 & 2014 prices starting from $1729 per person
- Different itineraries offer you diverse traveling experiences. Enjoying the elegant Three Gorges scenery on the Yangtze cruise will make you totally relaxed after visiting the cultural legacies of Beijing and Xian.
SG04: Charms of the World
- 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin
- 2013 & 2014 prices starting from $1139 per person
- In this itinerary, you can not only touch the nation's profound history in Beijing and Xian but also enjoy the picturesque and incredible scenery in Guilin. It will take you to escape from the bustling city when you cruise on the Li River.
SG05: Dynasty Exploration
- 6 Days Beijing - Xian
- 2013 & 2014 prices starting from $649 per person
- This ancient cities travel includes our capital city Beijing and historic city Xian. Both of them have been the ancient capitals of our country, and nowadays they are two cities with profound historical and cultural heritage.
SG06: Beijing Highlights
- 4 Days Beijing
- 2013 & 2014 prices starting from $269 per person
- Beijing Group package at the most competitive price! The famous and splendid historic attractions followed by a brilliant Chinese Kungfu Show will leave you with a lasting impression.
SG07: High-speed Train Journey
- 6 Days Beijing - Shanghai
- 2013 prices starting from $609 per person
- Taking high-speed train from ancient capital to international metropolis is a new experience to travelers. This popular and economical way of traveling will add more joys and bring happy memories to your holiday.
SG08: Dreamlands & Yangtze
- 14 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai
- 2013 prices starting from $2319 per person
- Coming to Beijing and Xian, two world renowned historic and cultural cities, should be sampled first and the incomparably beautiful landscape of Guilin, the magnificent riverside view along the Yangtze and the modern Shanghai also shouldn’t be missed.
SG09: Follow Pandas' Footprint
- 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu
- 2013 prices starting from $1009 per person
- Reputed as the land of abundance, Chengdu deserves your exploration as this area includes the most beautiful mountain scenery under heaven, and also it is the hometown of lovely giant pandas. Travelers may linger their stay here once stepping on this wonderful place.
SG10: Oriental Discovery
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin - Hong Kong
- 2013 & 2014 prices starting from $1689 per person
- Different from the ancient capitals Beijing and Xian, Guilin boasts its breathtaking landscape along Li River and peaceful rural scenery in Yangshuo. In addition to the visual feast, the extension journey to Hong Kong will make your vacation more leisurely and freely.
SG11: Tibet Odyssey
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Shanghai
- 2013 & 2014 prices starting from $2309 per person
- Tibet is one of the most mystical and spiritually holy places on earth. Explore this sacred land and visit the majestic Potala Palace, where you will also meet the hospitable Tibetan people with their unique folk customs.
SG12: Gateways to Lhasa
- 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Lhasa
- 2013 & 2014 prices starting from $1639 per person
- Are you interested in the country's long history and curious about mysterious Tibet? This route can satisfy your diversified needs. You will have a chance to appreciate the country's profound culture and also have a close contact with local Tibetans.
- 14 Days Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai
- 2013 prices starting from $2869 per person
- The ancient holy land of Tibet and a relaxing Yangtze River cruise highlight a memorable vacation that also includes the golden cities of Beijing, Xian and Shanghai.
- 14 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai
- 2013 prices starting from $2299 per person
- A well planned escorted China tour for you to learn the long history and rich culture of the ancient capitals Beijing & Xian, have a close contact with the childlike giant pandas in Chengdu, soften and scent your body from head to toe on the Yangtze cruise and reach the last destination, Shanghai.
SG15: Pandas & Tibet Delights
- 14 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Lhasa - Shanghai
- 2013 prices starting from $2849 per person
- Pandas in Chengdu have a lot of fans. Their cute appearance and naive nature attract people from all over the world. Then follow us on a Buddhist pilgrimage to Tibet, conclude the lives of local people with your own observing.
SG16: Yunnan Ethnic Adventure
- 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Kunming - Lijiang
- 2013 prices starting from $1339 per person
- The most spellbinding point of this route is to take you to the home of most ethnic minorities - Yunnan. Their appealing dresses, diverse food, unique architecture and lively festival celebrations make this region a dreaming destination for people all over the world.
SG17: Virgin Landscape
- 12 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Kunming - Lijiang
- 2013 prices starting from $1819 per person
- Kunming and Lijiang, with alluring highland scenery, bewitching karst landforms, preserved ancient buildings and a great diversities of ethnic minorities, are not inferior at all compared to Guilin, known throughout the world for its mountains and waters.
SG18: Pandas & Ethnic Culture
- 12 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Kunming - Lijiang
- 2013 prices starting from $1919 per person
- A unique but excellent combination. Begin in the brilliant imperial capital, transition through historic Xian to resourceful Chengdu, and finish at Kunming and Lijiang - famed for its miraculous natural sights and diverse ethnic minorities.
- 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai
- 2013 prices starting from $1269 per person
- Suzhou, widely known for its exquisite water townships featuring small bridges, murmuring streams, elegant classical gardens and abundant produce, is an ideal destination for relaxation.
SG20: Paradise on Earth
- 10 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai - Hangzhou
- 2013 prices starting from $1449 per person
- Covering the imposing historic landmarks in Beijing and Xian, the delicate gardens and pavilions in Suzhou, as well as the charming West Lake in Hangzhou, this itinerary fulfills your holiday plan and makes your trip more enjoyable.
SG21: Garden Culture Taste
- 4 Days Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai
- 2013 prices starting from $459 per person
- Acclaimed as the 'paradise on earth', Suzhou is a classical and beautiful garden city not only showing the elegant historical features, but also displaying its modern side of vigor and vitality.
SG22: South China Impression
- 5 Days Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai - Hangzhou
- 2013 prices starting from $659 per person
- With the beautiful sceneries, rich resources and distinctive folkways, Suzhou and Hangzhou are the two most representative cities in south region. They are also the most popular places praised in the notable ancient poems and Chinese ink paintings.
SG23: Kung Fu Quest
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Luoyang - Shanghai
- 2013 prices starting from $1499 per person
- Luoyang is well known as the hometown of peony and Kung Fu. The exciting martial art performance in Shaolin Temple and the amazing Longmen Grottoes make your trip there worthwhile.
SG24: Amazing Mt. Huangshan
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Mt. Huangshan - Shanghai
- 2013 prices starting from $1819 per person
- It is said that every bit of sceneries on Mt. Huangshan is worth painting. Its four scenic wonders mainly feature strangely-shaped pines, picturesque rocks, sea of clouds and hot springs.
SG25: Tracks of Silk Road
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Dunhuang - Turpan - Urumqi
- 2013 prices starting from $2109 per person
- Dunhuang, a desert oasis and an important trading post on the Silk Road in ancient times, is the place where Mogao Caves are located. You can feast your eyes on the wonderful murals and sculptures, and have an exciting experience of camel riding.
SG26: Fairyland Jiuzhaigou
- 14 Days Beijing - Xian - Jiuzhaigou - Chengdu - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai
- 2013 prices starting from $3139 per person
- Magic Jiuzhai, heavenly paradise! No visitors can help feeling the excitement when seeing the magnificent waterscape and mountain sceneries in Jiuzhaigou. Breathing the fresh air and experiencing the virgin landscape there, people will surely get intoxicated.
- 2015 Small Groups
- 2013 & 2014 Small Groups
- 2015-SG01: 8 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai
- 2015-SG02: 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Chongqing - Yangtze - Yichang - Shanghai
- 2015-SG03: 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Shanghai
- 2015-SG04: 5 Days Beijing
- 2015-SG05: 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Shanghai