Ambassador: Mr. Liu Xinsheng
Address: 30 Archimidous Street, 2411 Engomi, Nicosia, Cyprus (P.O.Box 24531, Nicosia, Cyprus)
Tel: +357-22-352182 (24-hour duty phone)
Tel: +357-22-352183, 590717
Office Hours: 09:00 - 12:00, Monday, Wednesday, Friday (except holidays)
Commercial Counselor's Office
Address: 17 Agapinoros Street, 1076 Nicosia
Mailing Address: P.O.Box 27088, 1641 Nicosia
Tel: +357-22-376126 (for Counselor)
+357-22-375252 (for Economic Secretary)
+357-22-375253 (for Commercial Secretary)
General Instructions on Application
Requirements of Visiting as Tourists:
1. The original passport valid for more than 6 months with at least 2 blank visa pages;
2. Visa Application Form;
3. One recent passport photo attached to the application form;
4. Return air ticket;
5. Hotel reservations;
6. International travel insurance that will cover your stay there;
For non-Cypriot applicants, they have to fill in the Supplementary Visa Application Form as well, and provide their residence permit or work permit in Cyprus besides of the above documents.
Also, aplicantions are reviewed on case-by-case basis, so more supporting documents might be needed and applicants might also be called for an interview if necessary.
Notice about Visa Application Procedure:
1. Mailed in applications are not acceptable.
2. Cypriot applicants and non-cypriot applicants with resident permit can either come to the Embassy personally or send someone else to handle application on their behalf.
3. Non-cypriot applicants who are temporarily staying here have to apply in person to the Embassy.
Regular Fee per Person
|Visa Types||Cypriot Citizens||American Citizens||Romanian citizens||Serbian citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Single-Entry||EUR 12||EUR 105||EUR 60||EUR 2||EUR 23|
|Double-Entry||EUR 18||EUR 105||EUR 75||EUR 2||EUR 35|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||EUR 24||EUR 105||EUR 120||EUR 2||EUR 46|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||EUR 36||EUR 105||EUR 120||EUR 2||EUR 70|
|Group Visa per person||EUR 10||EUR 90||N/A||N/A||EUR 20|
|Hong Kong Visa||EUR 21||EUR 21||EUR 21||EUR 21||EUR 21|
1. It takes a week for processing. The embassy also provide rush service with a surcharge of EUR16 per person. You can collect it the next opening day.
2. Please collect passport with the pick-up ticket given when submitted application.
3. Pay fee on collection. The embassy does not accept cash as payment, applicants have to pay either with credit/debit card or deposit the money into following bank account in Bank of Cyprus:
EMBASSY OF THE PEOPLE'S REP OF CHIN
Please contact Embassy of Cyprus in China if Cypriots are in distress there.
Related China Embassies in Europe: Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia