Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Chen Xu
Address: Willem Lodewijklaan 10 2517 JT, The Hague
14:00-16:00, Thursday (except holidays)
Address: Willem Lodewijklaan 10, 2517 JT The Hague
Tel: +31-70-3065091 (available between 09:00-12:00, 14:30-17:00 on working days)
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Important Notice about the Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC)
To provide a better service for the applicants, the Embassy in the Netherlands, following the success of the application centers of other countries, decides to introduce the CVASC. It is responsible for receiving applications of ordinary passport holders for visiting mainland, collecting fees on behalf of the Embassy and returning passports to applicants. To ensure CVASC's operation, a service fee will be charged in accordance with the published rate.
The following applicants are still requested to apply directly to the Embassy:
1. Holders of diplomatic, service (official) passport, or applicants qualified for the diplomatic, courtesy, service visa as well as important delegations;
2. Dutch ordinary passport holders, who apply for Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) visa for a stay over 90 days in HKSAR;
3. Notarization and authentication applicants;
4. Chinese citizens applying for a new or renewed passport, travel document or HKSAR entry permit.
The related information of CVASC in the Hague:
Address: 6th floor, Rijswijksweg 60 2516EH, Den Haag
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, except holidays
For submission of applications: 09:00-15:00 (Rush applications should be submitted before 12:00 noon)
For collection and payment: 09:00-16:00
Method and Time for Submission of Applications
1. Method: An applicant may submit his or her application to the Center in person or entrusts someone else or a travel agency to submit on his or her behalf. You are suggested to book in advance via the center's website for submission. If you apply by post, please check Section 'Instructions for application by post' from the center's website. You may be required to go to the Embassy for an interview if the Embassy deems it necessary.
2. Processing time: Regular processing time needs four working days. The center offers express service and urgent service. For express service, it will be ready for collection on the third working-day. For urgent service, it will be ready for collection on the second working-day (application should be submitted before 12:00 noon). Post service normally takes 10 working days.
Note: As from July 5, 2012, the processing time will be 4 working days for the passport holders of the following countries: Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, France.
Applicants should pay fees together with service fees when collecting passport; Cash, debit card are acceptable when making payment; for mail application, only online interbank transfer is acceptable.
1. Regular Fee per Person
|Types||Dutch Citizens||American Citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Single-Entry||EUR 35||EUR 115||EUR 33|
|Double-Entry||EUR 52||EUR 115||EUR 50|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||EUR 70||EUR 115||EUR 66|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||EUR 105||EUR 115||EUR 100|
2. Expedited Service Fee per Person
The regular processing time is 4 working days. For urgent cases, the expedited service is available. Moreover, additional fees will be paid as following:
|Next working day processing (Please submit application before 12:00)||EUR 33|
|Third working days processing||EUR 23|
3. Service Fee of CVASC per Person (taxes not included)
|Normal Sevice Fee (collection on 4th working day)||EUR 30|
|Express Service Fee (collection on 3rd working day)||EUR 50|
|Urgent Service Fee (collection on 2nd working day)||EUR 60|
|Application by Mail||EUR 60|
The Map of the Embassy
|Address: Willem Lodewijklaan 10, 2517 JT, Hague |
1. Take Tramway No.10 at The Hague Central Station (CS), then get off at Adriaan Goekooplaan, then walk about 3 minutes to reach the embassy.
2. Take Tramway No.1 at the city center of The Hague or The Hague Holland Spoor Station, then get off at Adriaan Goekooplaan, and then walk about 3 minutes to reach the embassy.
Please contact Embassy of Netherlands in PRC if Dutches are in distress there.
Related China Embassies in Europe: Norway, Poland, Portugal