As one of the three great religions of the world, Islam has rooted deeply in China through the centuries. Historical and cultural highlights, coupled with delicious halal food in our itineraries, will deliver you a unique Muslim tour experience.
MT01: Golden Muslim Experience
- 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai
- This is a 9-day Muslim tour to China's top three tourist cities: Beijing, Xian, and Shanghai. In addition to famous attractions, you will also visit mosques to do your daily salat and enjoy local Muslim food in these cities.
MT02: China Islamic Heritage
- 10 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin - Shanghai
- If you are in search of a Muslim-friendly trip, here it is. Revel in the historical significances of Beijing and Xian, then retreat to the scenic delights in Guilin, and finally feel the magic of modern Shanghai all fill your holiday with joy.
MT03: Beijing Muslim Glimpses
- 5 Days Beijing
- Beijing, abounding with a great collection of historical and cultural wonders, has long enchanted visitors from far and wide. This tour casts light on notable mosques, and the religious lives of local Muslims besides the must-see attractions.
MT04: Islam Culture Odyssey
- 14 Days Hong Kong - Guangzhou - Xian - Lanzhou - Linxia - Xiahe - Lanzhou - Beijing
- Revealing the brilliant Chinese Moslem culture and lifestyles, this fun-filled itinerary takes in highlight destinations, as well as places where Islam was first introduced into the country, where it developed steadily and is still flourishing.
MT05: Silk Road Moslem Trail
- 17 Days Beijing - Yinchuan - Urumqi - Kashgar - Urumqi - Turpan - Dunhuang - Xian - Shanghai
- In this well planned itinerary we have made specific arrangements to include Muslim venues as well as the highlight destinations. The many Mosques and halal cuisine you will encounter will enlighten you to this important aspect of Silk Road culture and history.
MT06: Scenic Southern Cities
- 7 Days Shanghai - Zhouzhuang - Suzhou - Hangzhou
- The tour showcases a series of modem, bustling city scenes plus a graceful water town, charming gardens and eye-catching scenic wonders. In addition, mosque visits and halal meals make this trip more rewarding to Moslems.