1. The search tool has collected all of the bus and metro routes in downtown Nanjing. The buses to suburban area, such as Moling Town, Tangshan Town, Fenghuang Shan (Phoenix Mountain), Danyang Town and Lulang Town, as well as airport.
2. The tool could not be used to search for the long-distance buses, such as from Nanjing to Wuxi, Zhenjiang, Changzhou, Yangzhou, Suzhou and any other cities.
3. Most of the bus stops of the city gained names from its nearby roads or well known buildings and attractions, such as Hu Nan Lu (Hunan Road), Yu Hua Tai (The Rain Flower Terrace) and Fuzimiao (Confucius Temple). Few hotels or restaurants are used to name a bus stop, for example Nanjing Hotel. If you would like to search a bus route starting from your hotel, please get an idea of the closest stop around it firstly.
4. Even it is the same road or building, there will be several bus stops set. For example, around Xinjiekou, the busiest commercial area, there are several bus stations, such as Xinjiekou South (Shi Gu Lu), Xinjiekou (South), Xinjiekou (East), Xinjiekou (North), Xinjiekou (Five Star Electric Appliance), etc.. When you search for a bus, you could input the accurate stop, for example, Fuzimiao (Confucius Temple), and then the other related choices: Changle Road (Confucius Temple), Sanshan Street (Confucius Temple) will be listed in the result.
5. Aiming to avoid the translation difference between Chinese and English, the supplied search tool gives a priority to Chinese Pinyin, especially when the stops were named by road or street.
6. Looking for bus / subway information on more cities? please click China City Bus Search
Bus Routes to Major Attractions and Traffic Hubs:
1, 31, 7, 802, 801 at Fu Zi Miao
|Drum Tower||1, 3, 16, 20,24, 25, 28, 31, 33, 34, 35, 38, 46, 52, 67, 168, 801, 811, 816, Tourism Bus Line 1 at Drum Tower (Gu Lou)|
|The Rain Flower Terrace||2, 16, 26, 49, 88, 105, 110, 116, 126, 137, 164, 305, 802, 814, 816, An Dan Line, An Tong Line, Ning Gu Line, Yu Gu Line, Dong Ao Line, Tourism Bus Line 2/4 at Yu Hua Tai|
|Xuanwu Lake||1, 3, 8, 15, 22, 25, 26, 28, 30, 35, 38, 47, 56, 114, 304, 801, 802, 819, Tourism Bus Line 1 at Xuan Wu Lake|
|Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum||20, 315, Tourism Bus Line 3 at Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum |
Tourism Line 2 and 3 at Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum East
|Dr. Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum||1, Tourism Bus Line 1/2/3 at Dr. Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum|
|Zhongyangmen (Long-Distance Bus Terminus)||1, 10, 13, 22, 28, 32, 33, 45, 56, 64, 66, 69, 73, 76, 130, 136, 143, 801, 810, 813, 815, 819, Tourism Bus Line 1, Nan Shang Line, Nan Tang Line|
|Nanjing Railway Station||1, 13, 17, 32, 33, 36, 44, 56, 59, 71, 73, 97, 136, 141, 801, 808, 809, 811, 813, 817, Tourism Bus Line 5, Nan Guang Line, Nan Zhou Line, Nan Jin Line|
|Nanjing Lukou Airport||Airport Shuttle Bus Chang Zhou Line/Dan Yang Line/Huai An Line, Ma An Shan Line, Nan Jing Line/Wu Xi Line/Yang Zhou Line/Wu Hu Line/Zhen Jiang Line/Yi Xing Line|
Subway Line: main stops
|Metro Line 1||Olympic Sports Center-Zhonghuamen-Xinjiekou-Drum Tower-Xuanwu Lake Park-Nanjing Railway Station-Hongshan Zoo|
|Line 1||Nanjing Railway Station-Zhongyangmen-Xuwu lake Park--Drum Tower-Jiming Temple-Presidential Palace-Imperial Palace of Ming Dynasty-Ocean World-Dr. Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum|
|Line 2|| |
Yu Hua Tai-Confucius Temple-Presidential Palace-Imperial Palace of Ming Dynasty-Xiaoling Mausoleum-Ocean World-Dr. Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum-Linggu Temple
|Line 3||Hongshan Zoo-Cijinshan Cableway-Zhongshan Botanical Garden-Xiaoling Mausoleum-Ocean World-Dr. Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum-Linggu Temple|
|Line 4||Nanjing Port-Mochou Lake-Confucius Temple-Yu Hua Tai|
|Line 5||Najing Railway Station-Houzaimen-Nanjing University of Science and Technology-Xiaoling Wei-Ming Culture Village|
Bus Routes between Ferry Terminals:
|Ningpi Line (Zhongshan Wharf-Pukou Wharf)||Mianhua Di-Jiangxinzhou (Qi Gan)|
|Yanziji-Tongjiangji||Youheng Ferry Terminal-Jiangxinzhou|
|Night Bus Routes||Bus No. 801-823|
Inter-city Bus Route
|Bus Routes within Lishui County||Bus No. 1 (Li Shui), 2 (Li Shui), 3 (Li Shui), 5 (Li Shui), 8 (Li Shui), 101 (Li Shui)|
|Bus Routes within Jiangning District||Bus No. 1-23 (Jiangning), Donggu Line, Jinmo Line, etc|
|Bus Routes within Jiangbei District||Bus No. 601-639, Da Chang Line 1-3, Ge Jiang Line, etc|