Visa Application Form of PRC Visa Fees
Consul General: Ms. Wang Yiner
Address: 45 Brown Street, East Perth, W.A .6004, Australia
Mail Address: PO Box 6831, East perth, WA 6892
Office Hours: 09:00-12:30, 14:30-17:30, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Tel: +61-8-92220333 (Voice recording instructions)
+61-8-92220321 (Mannual Service during 14:30-16:00 in workdays)
Office hours: 09:00-12:00 Monday-Friday (except holidays)
China Visa Application Service Center (CVASC)
CVASC in Perth has operated from 15th July 2013. Applications from ordinary passport holders should be submitted to the CVASC. The Consulate-General stopped accepting ordinary applications any more. Online appointment is required.
Detailed information about the CVASC:
Address: Ground Floor, 256 Adelaide Terrace, Perth WA6000 (Entrance via Victoria Ave)
Mailing Address: PO BOX 3090, East Perth WA6892
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: 09:00-15:00, Monday - Friday
Note: Urgent applications should be submitted to the Center before 12:00 noon.
Please note that applicants holding diplomatic, service or official passport, or who are qualified to apply for the diplomatic, service, or courtesy visa, or who apply for Hong Kong SAR visa/entry permit, Chinese passport, travel document, notarization or legalization should still submit the application directly to the Consulate-General as usual without making online appointment.
Method of application, payment and Time for processing
1. Applicants can submit their applications to the CVASC in person or entrust someone or a travel agency to submit on their behalf.
2. Regular processing time takes 4 working days. The Center offers express service and rush service.
3. Mail service is available and it needs 10 working days for processing. No Express Service.
4. Online appointment is required at CVASC's website.
5. Applicants are required to pay when collecting passport. Cash, money order, company cheque and credit card (Visa and Master card) are acceptable. However, for mail service, only credit cards (Visa and Master card) are acceptable.
2015 Holiday Schedule of the CVASC in Perth
|New Year's Day||January 1||Thursday|
|Australia National Day||January 26||Monday|
|Spring Festival||February 18 - 20||Wednesday - Friday|
|Qing-Ming Festival (Easter)||April 6||Monday|
|Labor Day||May 1||Friday|
|Anazc Day||June 1||Monday|
|Dragon Boat Festival||June 22||Monday|
|Queen's Birthday (WA)||September 28||Monday|
|Chinese National Day||October 1 - 5||Thursday - Monday|
|Christmas||December 25 - 28||Friday - Monday|