China Visa Application Procedure and Fee
Procedure of Application at CVASC
1. Complete the Application Form. You can complete the form online and print it out, or download first, then fill it by hand;
2. Make online appointment for your submission;
3. Obtain queue number upon arrival at the center and submit your application when your number is called;
4. Pick up your visa on the collection day and pay the fees.
Procedure of Application at CVASC by Post
CVASC accepts postal applications, but it requires 10 working days for processing. There is no express service or rush service for postal applications.
1. Prepare all required documents and materials, no express available for postal application;
2. Complete the Application Form. You can complete the form online and print it out, or download first, then fill it by hand;
3. Prepare the envelope and postage;
4. Fill out the Payment Authorization Form, which can be downloaded from the Center's website. Only debit card will be accepted as method of payment for postal applications;
5. Prepare the stamped Australia Post Express Post Service envelope for return delivery, the return address must be written on the envelope;
6. Put all the documents into the envelope, seal the envelope and post to the Center. (Please take down the tracking number of your mail in order to check the status of delivery;
7. Check the status of issuance on the Center's website;
8. Passport will be returned to you by post after visa issuance.
1. Regular Fee per Person
|Types||Australian Citizens||American Citizens||Canadian Citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Single-Entry with 3-month Validity||AUD 60||AUD 169||AUD 100||AUD 50|
|Double-Entry with 6-month Validity||AUD 90||AUD 169||AUD 100||AUD 75|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||AUD 120||AUD 169||AUD 100||AUD 100|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||AUD 180||AUD 169||AUD 100||AUD 150|
2. Expedited Fee per Person
The regular processing time is 4 working days. For urgent cases, the expedited service for application is available. Moreover, additional visa fee will be charged as following:
|1-2 working days processing||AUD 50|
|3 working days processing||AUD 30|
3. Handling Service Fee by Center
|1-2 working days processing||AUD 99 (GST included)|
|3 working days processing||AUD 77 (GST included)|
|4 working days processing||AUD 49.5 (GST included)|
|Application by Post||AUD 71.5 (GST included)|
1. Visa Fees are collected on behalf of the Consulate-General. Application Service Fees are charged by the Center.
2. The total amount of the fees to be paid by an applicant = visa fees + application service fees.
3. Cash, money order, bank cheque, company cheque and credit card (Visa/Master card) are acceptable. No personal cheques. Please make cheques and money orders payable to: CITS V Service (Australia) Pty Ltd.