Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Shen Zhifei
Address: Mlinovi 132 10000, Zagreb
Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday (except holidays)
09:00 - 12:00 for submission only
14:30 - 15:30 for collection only
The required documents for applying Tourist/Family Visit (L)
1. The original passport with at least 2 blank pages and 6-month validity.
2. The Order of roundtrip Air Ticket.
3. One properly completed Application Form.
4. One recent passport photo (2 inches X 2 inches) attached on the Application Form.
5. The citizens of other countries in Croatia should offer the Croatian Resident
6. For applicants who will go to Tibet for a tour, they should get the Tibet Travel Permit issued by Tibet Tourism Bureau and then apply for L. (Tibet Tourism Bureau: Tel: +86-891-6834313; Fax: +86-891-8634632)
Note: The following applicants with passports valid for at least 12 months may apply for multi-entry L for 12 months:
1) Applicant with house property certificate to prove that he or she has house property in china;
2) Applicant with a record of multi-entry tourist L.
1. Regular Fee per Person
|Types||Croatian Citizens||American Citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Single-Entry||HRK 180||USD 140||HRK 190|
|Double-Entry||HRK 260||USD 140||HRK 280|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||HRK 350||USD 140||HRK 500|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||HRK 630||USD 140||HRK 700|
|Multi-Entry with 24-month Validity||HRK 630||N/A||N/A|
2. Expedited Service Fee per Person
The regular processing time is a week. For example, if you submitted on Tuesday, you may pick it up next Tuesday (if not a holiday). For urgent cases, expedited service is available, and the application should be submitted before 12:00. Generally, the same day rush one can be picked up about 14:30. Moreover, additional feeswill be paid as following:
|1 working day processing||HRK 200|
|3 working days processing||HRK 100|
1. Processing time needed for a multi-entry with 24-month validity is always 10 working days. The expedited service is not available.
2. No application can be done through mail, email, internet, or any express delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, etc. All application should be submitted and picked up by the applicant or someone else entrusted.
3. Applicant or someone else entrusted can pickup the passport by submitting the Pickup Form. So, please make sure keep the form in a safe place.
Please contact Embassy of Croatia in China if Croatians are in distress there.
Related China Embassies in Europe: Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark