HB01: Harbin Ice Festival Tour
- Known as the 'Ice City', Harbin ranks high among tourist destinations in northern China, especially in winter. The splendid St. Sofia Orthodox Church, the Centre Street and the Dragon Tower well present the city's East-meets-West architectural styles. Besides, the Ice Lantern and the Grand Snow World warmly welcome visitors for a winter tour package with its amazing ice and snow sculpture.
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please Tailor-Make Your Own Itinerary
HB02: Extended Day Trip
- Unlike the hectic cities, your exploration today is charged with old history together with skiing excitement. Aren't eager to have a try?
HB03: Geological Reserve
- Besides the well-known tourist sights in the city, the Grassland and National Geological Reserve are also worth your exploration.
HB04: Skiing Experience
- Although Harbin has extremely cold Winters, it beckons numerous leisure travelers and sports lovers for a vacation trip to Harbin with its great charm.
For more Trips Related, please click Hiking Adventure, Golf Vacation and Bicycle Routes.
- Harbin is a city that not only arouses your interests during the period of Ice Festival in Winter, but is also a place full of other wonderful scenic spots.