With the raising vaccination rates and the normalization of the epidemic situation, the world is opening up gradually. Many customers are excited to restart their international travel plans. Following the recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the safe travel protocols of the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC), we have made risk assessments on our itineraries and established a set of enhanced safety protocols for tours. All our staff, partners, guides and drivers have completed the COVID-19 health and safety training, and as the most important daily work, we are paying close attention to the developing situations in destination countries, so that we can do everything possible to provide our customers a safe and enjoyable trip. Whenever you are ready, we are always here for you!
Vaccines & COVID-19 Testing for Entry to DestinationsTraveling is a pleasure. To protect you and people around you during the whole trip from the COVID-19 transmission is the most important thing we should do together. Therefore, customers should provide the following before travel.
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test result, which must be taken a maximum of 48 hours before boarding. And/or
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination with the final dose given at least 14 days prior to the start of the tour.
Get Peace of Mind for Your Trip with Travel InsuranceThe pandemic has lasted for long and become a known event to insures, thus travel insurances that involve the coronavirus have also been launched. If you plan to travel, to buy a pandemic travel insurance is a very smart decision, which may help you save money in certain circumstances. However, it is important to compare different insurance plans, although they are COVID-related, they have different coverage. Pay more attention to the trip cancellation conditions pre or on traveling, medical benefits, or even a sudden quarantine. No travel insurance can offer 100% comprehensive cover against the COVID-19, but there is still a good level of cover.
Why Strongly Recommend Private Tours?To minimize the risk of the COVID transmission during the travel, a private tour can keep you away from the crowds. You don’t need to worry about how big the group is and you don’t need to share a vehicle with other travelers. Just you and your families or friends enjoy the services provided by the guide and driver from the beginning to the end (the cruise tour is an exception).
Concerning the private tour price, we have compared our tours with some other group tours. With similar itinerary and equivalent arrangements, our prices are even lower, while it doesn’t mean we lower the service quality. As a reliable and prestigious tour operator for over 20 years, our foremost concern is for our customers’ satisfaction with an emphasis on quality.
Additionally, you will benefit from the following advantages on a private tour:
- Customize an itinerary in line with your specific wishes.
- Travel at your own pace that flexibly fits your travel style.
- Start the tour on any date at your convenience.
- Choose the tour length as long as your schedule and budget allow.
- Ideal for people who need special assistance, such as the elderly, people with disabilities or families with children.
Protect Your Travel with Worry-Free BookingWe highly appreciate your interest in our tours and promise to offer our best price with top quality service. By booking with us, you enjoy:
- Free change service on the itinerary prior to the beginning of the trip. However, if in case there are any costs due to the reservation changes, you will be responsible to pay for this part.
- Free cancellation up to 30 days before the tour start date.
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, if there is a government-imposed entry or travel restriction issued by either your departure country or destination country. As a result, you are unable to travel as scheduled.
- If your COVID test is positive or you contract COVID-19 before departure.
Credit or Refund? Your Own ChoiceFor COVID-19 cancellation, money is still yours. You can choose to keep it in our company for future use of any global tours, no expiry date, no limit on numbers of use, or you can transfer to someone you know, who wants to book a travel. In this case, we will offer a further discount than usual bookings. Alternatively, you can request a refund, minus the handling charge of the bank.
What If I Encounter the COVID-19 Outbreak on Tours?As a global travel agent, we take responsibility to monitor the global issues closely, which is to ensure our destinations are safe enough to receive the customers. However, the situation may change. If unluckily you encounter the COVID-19 outbreak while you are traveling, we and our local partners will spare no effort to ensure your health and safety. If you want to return home right away, we will assist you to make flight changes with the airline the first time. The unused portion of the tour will be calculated and refunded to you. We have helped more than one thousand customers return home in 2020 when the world tumbled into lockdown.
Even worse, if flights are cancelled, or you are required to quarantine at the hotel, we will offer assistance as possible as we can to make you feel comfortable. You will never be alone. What's more, we will help to collect the documentations, so that you can negotiate with the insurer to settle your claim.
Safety Protocols for All Our Tours
Vaccines & COVID-19 testing for guides and drivers
Planes, trains and vehicles
A comfortable place to stay
A nice and safe place to eat
Avoid crowds while visiting
Don’t worry if you feel unwell
Travel with Children
A full team support
Our Recommendations for you
- Wearing a face mask is not mandatory when you are visiting in some countries, while we still think it is necessary, to protect you and people around you. Bring your own protection supply since flights always have strict requirements.
- Each country has their own vaccination, testing and health screening requirements for entry, exit and transit, and the situation changes. You should check these with the local embassy or consulate before departure.
- Please confirm with your airline for their COVID-19 requirements before you leave.
- Remember to bring the documentation and tests required by airlines and arrival airports along with your passport.
- If you have some free days in tours, do not go to the public places or malls where people often get together.
- Take good care of yourself during the trip: drink more water, eat healthy food and sleep well. A strong body can keep the disease away.
No matter how the situation changes, our commitment to providing customers a safe and unforgeable journey will never be changed.