Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Ning Fukui
Address: 57 Ratchadaphisek Road，Bangkok 10400，Thailand
Working Hours: 09:00-17:00, Monday - Friday
Address: 55 AA Building 2nd fl. Ratchadaphisek Soi3，Bangkok 10400，Thailand
Application Submission: 09:00 - 12:00, Monday - Friday
Payment and Collection: 15:00 - 16:00, Monday - Friday
For Consular Protection
Tel: 0066-854833327 (24 hour); 0066-2-2457010 (09:00-17:00, working day)
Consular Districts: Except for the consular districts of Chinese consulates in Chiangmai, Songkhla
Consular Districts of the Consulates
|Consulate General||Consular Jurisdiction|
|The Consulate General in Chiang Mai||Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Lampang, Lamphun, Nan, Uttaradit, Tak, Phitsanulok, Sukhothai, Phayao, Phrae, Mae Hong Son|
|The Consulate General in Songkhla||Chumphon, Ranong, Surat thani, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Phangnga, Phuket, Krabi, Trang, Phat thalung, Songkhla, Satun, Pattani, Yala, Narathiwat|
The required documents for applying Tourist Visa (L)
1. The original passport with at least one blank page and at least 6-month validity.
2. One properly completed Application Form.
3. One recent passport photo attached on the Application Form.
4. Documents showing the itinerary including air ticket booking record (round trip) and proof of a hotel reservation, etc. or an invitation letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in China. Read the detailed requirements about the Invitation Letter. Other supporting and supplementary documents may also be needed by the consular officer when necessary.
5. Foreign citizens should provide valid Thai visa or residence permit or other documents to prove their legal status.
1. Thai Citizens holding valid passports are exempt from Hong Kong Visa/Entry Permit if they enter Hong Kong for sightseeing, visiting relatives, business or taking part in conferences and they stay in Hong Kong for less than 30 days.
2. Thai Citizens are exempt from Macao Visa/Entry Permit for up to 30 days.
1. Regular Fee per Person
|Types||Thai Citizens||American Citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Single-Entry||THB 1,000||THB 4,560||THB 1,100|
|Double-Entry||THB 2,000||THB 4,560||THB 1,650|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||THB 3,000||THB 4,560||THB 2,200|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||THB 4,500||THB 4,560||THB 3,300|
2. Expedited Service Fee per Person
The regular processing time is 4 working days. For urgent cases, the expedited service is available. Moreover, additional fees will be paid as following:
|2-3 working days processing||THB 800|
Please contact Embassy of Thailand in China if Thais are in troubles there.