Chimelong Tourist Resort
Guangzhou Chimelong Holiday Resort is located in Panyu District. It is a world class tourist kingdom which always brings happiness to the world. The holiday resort is mainly composed of Chimelong Paradise, the Xiangjiang Safari Park, the Water Park, the International Circus, the Crocopark, and the Golf Center. All are full of excitement and wonder waiting for your arrival.
With almost 60 different attractions, Chimelong Paradise really deserves its name and is proud to be the amusement park whose rides are the richest in China. Many rides, such as the Ten-looped roller coaster, rank as the best in Asia and second in the world, the Motorbike Launch coaster and the Half Pipe will bring you the most exciting feelings. Besides, the paradise provides its visitors with all sorts of performances such as magic tricks, songs and dances, acrobatics and fancy car parades. The international super theater and the most advanced IWERK 4-D Theater supply a new experience in watching films.
1. For security reasons, in emergencies, visitors are asked to open their handbags and backpacks to be checked.
2. Please don't take food and drinks to the park. Dangerous articles including fireworks and toxic substances are forbidden. Pets, colorful flags, gongs and drums are also on the prohibited items list.
3. For safety reasons, people who have high blood pressure and heart disease, pregnant women, and those affected by alcohol are not encouraged to try the thrilling rides. The rides have height and age limits, please pay attention to the relevant instructions.
4. For visitors' safety and health, please don't smoke in shops, ride areas, performance areas and rest rooms.
5. The pictures you take in the park are for private use only. Any commercial use is forbidden.
6. During times of bad weather, electricity and equipment problems, and actors' absence, the park will change, delay or cancel the opening of some rides and performances without prior notice. As soon as conditions permit, programs will be reopened, but deferred tickets and ticket refund policies are not practiced.
7. The Firework display "Fantastic Colors Shine over Chimelong" begins at 20:00 every Saturday night.
|The Xiangjiang Safari Park, Guangzhou|
The Chimelong Safari Park is a national-grade wildlife world which is considered to reach international standards. It is the biggest wild animal theme park in Asia and home to over 500 species and 20,000 rare animals including 10 giant pandas, 50 koalas, Honduras anteaters, pygmy hippopotamus, black rhinoceros, white tigers and white lions. The world's only panda triplets born on July 29th 2014 are treasures of the park. Visitors are allowed to drive their cars inside the stock area to get a close up view of the wild beasts and this is the best way to watch animals in China. You can feed the animals and take pictures with them. The once fierce beasts such as tigers, bears and lions now cooperate to present you with an excellent performance.
Chimelong Water Park
The Water Park is the biggest water park in Asia and has the most aqua-play structures in the world. All the water park amusements are designed and provided by the world's top aqua-play corporation. Many of them have been awarded with international prizes. For example, "the Tornado" takes visitors who sit in the four-leaf clover shaped ring from high up down a huge horn-like cone. Visitors will feel like they are being absorbed by a tornado. The Family Boomerango, with its breakneck speed, invites family members and friends to have a try. Besides, the advanced water treatment system and the professional first-aid measures ensure the visitor's safety while at the same time of offering them complete happiness on water.
Chimelong International Circus
The International Circus has the biggest professional circus performance venue in the world. Since its opening in 2000, it has constantly performed the world-class circus for spectators. The new program "Forest Code" successfully creates a vivid feeling of "you-are-there" by adopting the combination of special lighting effects and movable scenery. The acrobatic "One Hand Balance" is one of the shining spots of the new program list. A girl dresses up as a fairy in the forest, standing upside down with one hand supporting the body against a tree stump and dances with the clear and swaying melodies. All the beautiful birds such as peacocks, white doves and parrots are walking or flying around her. Sometimes the white doves perch on the girl, which creates a touching scene of a human living harmoniously with birds. Have you ever seen meat-eating beasts perform together with herbivores? Here the animal tamers have made great efforts to train white tigers and horses to perform together on stage. Your eyes will certainly be opened on seeing this marvelous wonder.
The Crocodile Park
The Crocodile Park is a theme park which combines views of crocodiles with an ecological farm, animal shows and science education. It can be divided into seven areas: popularization of science area, central interaction area, growth exhibition area, entertainment and business area and amusement area. The park is the biggest crocodile farm in the world and is home to almost 100,000 crocodiles, nearly seventy percent of the total crocodile population in China. In the park, you can watch the most exciting crocodile show by famous tamers from Thailand. You also have the opportunity to "fish" the crocodiles and see the thrilling scene of countless crocodiles suddenly rising out of the water.
1. Electric Power Cart Service
Noble Cart Rent Service: CNY 200/Cart/Hour, Less than one hour visit charges at the price of one hour, free professional tour guide service and the cart can start at any moment you like.
Happy Combination Ticket Service: CNY 10 for three times, the cart starts at every 15 minutes, get on and off at any moment you like.
Single Way Ticket Service: CNY 5 for once, get on and off at any moment you like
2. Face-to-Face Photo Taken With Animals Service
Use your own cameras: CNY 10/time
Use the park's instant cameras: CNY 20/time
Animals waiting to take photos with you are: Big crocodiles, crocodile babies and sea lions
Chimelong Golf Center
The Golf Center is the biggest golf practice center in the world at present. It covers an area of over 0.12 square miles. There are over 100 international standard, extra wide, private, fairways and 0.3 hectares of extra large greens which can hold many people to practice their golf skills at the same time. Besides, over 50 professional learning fairways are designed for beginners to grasp the basic skills. The center invites a professional trainer from Hong Kong to help improve playing skills of golf fans.
Moreover, Guangzhou Chimelong Holiday Resort has three hotels for you to taste the local food and have a rest. They are Chimelong Hotel, Fanyu Xiangjiang Hotel and Xiangjiang Restaurant. Come and explore it for yourselves, you will discover more pleasures than we have described.
Take Subway Line 3, get off at Hanxi Changlong Station, get out from Exit A and cross the overbrige to take free shuttle bus. It departs every 10 minutes from 08:30 to 19: 40, and every 15 minutes from 19:55 to 22:15.
To visit the safari park, visitors can also take bus 304 or 562 to Xiangjiang Safari Park or bus Pan 13, Pan 25, Pan 91, Pan 96, 288, 288A, 301, 301A, 309A or 309 to Xiangjiang Zoo Station and walk around 328 yards (300 meters) then to the main entrance.
Guangzhou Bus / Subway Search
1. One adult can bring one child lower than 3.3 feet (1 meter) for free.
2. "Designated Day" refers to New Year's Day, Spring Festival, Qingming Festival, May Day, Dragon Boat Festival, Victory Day, Mid-Autumn Day, National Day, and Jul.1-Aug.31 (click China holidays for schedules).
3. Couples who come on Monday can buy "Monday Couple" tickets at the price of CNY 428. However, these tickets can't be used during legal holidays, including Chinese New Year Holiday, May Day Holiday and China National Day Holiday.
4. Two-day ticket should be used within two consecutive days. Visitors' fingerprints are collected during their first visit. They have unlimited entries to the park within two days with their tickets and fingerprints verification.
5. Children and seniors regardless of height and age are required to buy tickets for International Circus. Children below 3.3 feet (1 meter) are not suggested to enter. If one insists to, one ticket should be purchased.
6. Combined through ticket including the International Circus should be used in one day. Other ticket packages allow you to finish in two days, only one entry to each park.
|Types||Adults and children taller than 4.9 feet (1.5 meters)||Children between 3.3 and 4.9 feet (1 to 1.5 meters) and and senior people above 65 years old||Family (Two adults + one child between 3.3 and 4.9 feet, or two adults + one senior above 65 years old)|
|The Paradise||One-day Ticket||CNY 250||CNY 175||CNY 620|
|Two-day Ticket||CNY 375||CNY 260||/|
|The Safari Park||One-day Ticket||Normal Day||CNY 250||CNY 175||/|
|Designated Day||CNY 280||CNY 196||/|
|Two-day Ticket||Normal Day||CNY 375||CNY 260||/|
|Designated Day||CNY 420||CNY 290||/|
|The Water Park||One-day ticket||Sept. 1 to Oct. 7||CNY 180||CNY 126||/|
|Oct. 8 to Nov. 15||CNY 250||CNY 175||/|
|One-day family ticket||Sept. 1 to Oct. 7||/||/||CNY 450|
|Oct. 8 to Nov. 15||/||/||CNY 620|
|Two-day ticket||Sept. 1 to Oct. 7||CNY 270||CNY 190||/|
|Night ticket||Sept. 1 to Oct. 7||CNY 135||CNY 95||/|
|The International Circus||Normal Day||CNY 280||/|
|Designated Day||CNY 350||/|
|The Crocodile Park||One-day ticket||CNY 90||CNY 45||CNY 200|
|Two-day ticket||CNY 135||CNY 65||/|
|Combo Tickets||Adults and children taller than 4.9 feet (1.5 meters)||Children between 3.3 and 4.9 feet (1 to 1.5 meters) and senior people above 65 years old|
|The Paradise + Water Park||Sept. 1- Oct. 7||CNY 385||CNY 301|
|Oct. 8 - Nov. 15||CNY 250||CNY 175|
|The Paradise + International Circus||Oct.8 - Dec. 31||Normal Day||CNY 475||/|
|Designated Day||CNY 540||/|
|The Paradise + Safari Park||Oct.8 - Dec. 31||Normal Day||CNY 450||CNY 350|
|Designated Day||CNY 475||CNY 371|
|The Paradise + Crocodile Park||Oct.8 - Dec. 31||CNY 270||CNY 185|
|The Safari Park + Water Park||Sept. 1- Oct. 7||Normal Day||CNY 385||CNY 301|
|Designated Day||CNY 415||CNY 322|
|Oct. 8 - Nov. 15||Normal Day||CNY 350||CNY 273|
|Designated Day||CNY 380||CNY 294|
|The Safari Park + International Circus||Oct.8 - Dec. 31||Normal Day||CNY 475||/|
|Designated Day||CNY 570||/|
|The Safari Park + Crocodile Park||Oct.8 - Dec. 31||Normal Day||CNY 270||CNY 185|
|The Water Park + International Circus||Sept. 1 - Oct. 7||Normal Day||CNY 415||/|
|Designated Day||CNY 475||/|
|Oct. 8 - Nov. 15||Normal Day||CNY 475||/|
|Designated Day||CNY 540||/|
|The Water Park + Crocodile Park||Sept. 1 - Oct. 7||CNY 200||CNY 136|
|Oct. 8 - Nov. 15||CNY 270||CNY 185|
|The International Circus + Crocodile Park||Sept. 1 - Nov. 15||Normal Day||CNY 300||/|
|Designated Day||CNY 370|
Opening Hours in 2015:
|The Paradise||The Water Park||The Safari Park||The International Circus||The Crocodile Park|
|Monday to Friday: 09:30 - 18:00 |
Saturdays and Sundays: 09:30 - 19:00
December 24th: 09:30 - 21:30
December 25th: 09:30 - 00:10
|Closed until April of 2016||Monday to Friday: 09:30-18:00 |
Saturdays and Sundays: 09:30-18:30
Performance Hours: 19:30 - 20:50