Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Lin Lin
Address: Jimma Road, Wereda 24, Kebele 02, House No.792, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Mailing Address: P. O. Box 5643, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The information of other sections of the embassy
|Administrative Office||Tel: +251-1-711960 |
|Consular Office||Tel: +251-1-711960 |
|Political Office||Tel: +251-1-711959 |
|Defense Attaché Office||Tel: +251-1-710428 |
|Cultural & Educational Office||Tel: +251-1-711561 |
|Commercial Office||Address: Nifasilk Lafto Subcity, Wereda 23, Kebele 05, Addis Ababa |
Mailing Address: P. O. Box 27753/1000, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel: +251-1-728740, 728739
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please pay by cash. Checks are not accepted by the embassy.
1. Regular Fee per Person
|Visa Types||Ethiopian Citizens||American Citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Single-Entry with 3-month Validity||ETB 1000||ETB 1900||ETB 500|
|Double-Entry with 6-month Validity||ETB 1500||ETB 1900||ETB 700|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||ETB 2000||ETB 1900||ETB 1000|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||ETB 3000||ETB 1900||ETB 1500|
|Hong Kong Visa||ETB 410||ETB 410||ETB 410|
|Authentification Fee||ETB 1600||N/A||N/A|
2. Expedited Service Fee per Person
The regular processing time of a visa is 4 working days. For urgent cases, the expedited service is available. Moreover, additional fees will be paid as following:
|1 working day processing||ETB 410|
|2 or 3 working days processing||ETB 270|
All Ethiopian passport holders (except for Diplomatic/Services Passport Holders) need a valid Hong Kong Visa to enter HKSAR for any purpose, including transit (out of airport) and transit (remain in airport).
The Required Documents for Applying Tourist Visit (L)
1. The original passport with blank pages and at least 6-month validity.
2. One properly completed Application Form with one recent passport photo attached on it.
3. Please provide documents showing the itinerary including air ticket booking record (round trip) and proof of a hotel reservation, etc. or an invitation letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in China. The invitation letter should contain:
(1) Information on the applicant (full name, gender, date of birth, etc.)
(2) Information on the planned visit (arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, etc.)
(3) Information on the inviting entity or individual (name, contact telephone number, address, official stamp, signature of the legal representative or the inviting individual)
Note: If applicants want to visit Tibet, they should get the Tibet Travel Permit issued by Tibet Tourism Bureau. Please provide the Tibet Travel Permit when you submit your application.
Please contact Embassy of Ethiopia in China if Ethiopians are in a difficult situation there.