Ambassador: Mr. Liu Jian
Address: Ramna 4, Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad
0315-6060000 (duty mobile phone)
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, 14:30-16:30, Monday - Friday (except holidays)
Tel: +92-51-8355016 (24 Hours Voice Inquiry Service)
+92-51-8355015 (Operator answered during 09:00-12:00, 14:30-16:30 on working days)
Consular Districts: Except Sind Province & Baluchistan Province
Consulate-General of the PRC in Karachi
Consul General: Mr. Zhang Jianxin
Address: Plot No. ST.20, Block 4, Clifton, Karachi
Office Hours: 09:00-12:30, 15:00-17:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, Monday, Wednesday, Friday (except holidays)
Consular Districts: Sindh Province, Balochistan Province
1. Diplomatic/official passport holders are exempted from a visa to Mainland for 30 days, to Hong Kong and Macao for 14 days.
Requirements for Application
1. Original passport with a validity of more than 6 months and at least 2 blank pages, and photocopies of the first 2 pages (personal information) of your passport and recent Chinese visas if any;
2. One fully completed Application Form in Chinese or English, attached with two recent color photograph (33mm X 48mm). If you are applying to work or study, or if someone else travelling with you shares the same passport, or if you are applying in a country or territory other than the country of your current nationality, you also should fill out the Supplementary Application Form;
3. If you apply for the first time, you are required to provide your local police character/clearance certificate, which should be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Paksitan;
4. Generally applicants should come to the embassy/consulate in person with required documents, and may answer questions from the consular officer.
F for business or attending conference
1.Original invitation or confirmation letter from an authorized government organization like the local Chinese foreign affairs office;
2. Invitation letter from your inviting organization;
3. A recommendation letter from your local Chamber of Commerce & Industry or your company Registration Certificate (photocopy);
4. A supporting letter from your organization;
5. Your tax certificate (photocopy);
6. Your bank statement (personal or company);
7. If apply for the first time, round-trip flight tickets and hotel reservation are required.
L for family/relative visit or tourism
1. Your bank statement and round-trip flight tickets;
2. Invitation letter from your direct relative;
3. Original and photocopy of your marriage certificate or relationship documents (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs);
4. A photocopy of identity documents of inviter, such as passport, ID card or residence permit, etc.
For tourism, Pakistani nationals are encouraged to join a tourist group (more than 5 people), which should be arranged through a qualified local travel agency.
Z for Employment
1. Original invitation or confirmation letter from an authorized government organization like the local Chinese foreign affairs office;
2. Registration Certificate of Foreign Enterprises Permanent Office in China/Alien Employment License of the PRC/Working Permit by the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs;
3. Physical Examination Record for Foreigner and attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
4. Supporting letter from your company or organization.
X for Study
1. Original and photocopy of Application for Study ( FormJW 201 or JW 202);
2. Admission Letter from your perspective college/university/institution;
3. Original and photocopy of Mark sheet/diploma;
4. Physical Examination Record for Foreigner attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
G for Transit
1. Original and photocopy of the valid visa for the destination country;
2. Original and photocopy of the confirmed through ticket to the destination country.
Pakistanis are exempted from any visa fees to mailand China.
Citizens of USA and other countries with ordinary passport are charged as following:
|Entry Numbers||American Citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Single||Rs. 11,200||Rs. 2,000|
|Double||Rs. 11,200||Rs. 3,000|
|Multiple Valid for 6 Months||Rs. 11,200||Rs. 4,000|
|Multiple Valid for 12 Months||Rs. 11,200||Rs. 5,000|
|Group Visa||Rs. 9,600 per capita||Rs. 1,600 per capita|