The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
China Tour Categories
Train+Hotel packages combo! Our elaborately created budget China tours provide clients not only cozy hotels and convenient trains between cities, but also a great freedom to DIY itineraries and enjoy the fun of independent exploration. No matter you are an independent traveler from USA, Canada, or UK, Germany, Spain, France, or any other corner of the world, you'll surely find an itinerary that is suitable for you!
B-101: Golden Triangle
B-102: Essence of China
B-103: Oriental Elites Appreciation
B-104: Memories of China Travel
- 16 Days Hong Kong - Guangzhou - Guilin - Yangshuo - Xian - Shanghai - Beijing $1119 Up
- This itinerary is designed to unveil a versatile China. In Hong Kong and Shanghai, you will see its modern beauty; you will be captured by its breathtaking scenery in Guilin and Yangshuo; the ancient Beijing and Xian will tell you the country’s profound history.
B-105: Ethnic Minority Wonders
- 12 Days Beijing - Xian - Lijiang - Kunming - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin $929 Up
- Guided Small Group: 12 Days $1819 Up
- Naxi, Yi, Zhuang and Yao people are the main minorities residing in Lijiang, Kunming and Guilin respectively. Their unique life styles and customs will impress you much.
B-106: Famed Huangshan & Classical Gardens
B-107: History Appreciation & Scenic Guilin
B-108: Ethnic Minorities & Giant Pandas
- 8 Days Guangzhou - Zhangjiajie - Fenghuang - Zhangjaijie $499 Up
- This itinerary provides you a good opportunity to sight-see the most popular tourist attractions in Guangzhou, the marvelous landscapes in Zhangjiajie as well as the primitive and mysterious Phoenix Ancient Town.
B-110: Stunning Landscape in Focus
- 11 Days Guangzhou - Huangshan - Hangzhou - Wuzhen - Hangzhou $669 Up
- A lifetime trip comprised of the historical sites in Guangzhou, the notable mountains in Huangshan as well as the charming water scenery in Hangzhou.
B-111: Mysterious Wonderland
- 15 Days Beijing/ Lanzhou - Labrang - Langmusi - Jiuzhaigou - Huanglong - Jiuzhaigou - Chengdu - Leshan - Mt. Emei - Chengdu $589 Up
- This is a tour of baptism of soul in Southwest of China, including the Buddhist caves in Lanzhou, temples in Xiahe, Giant Buddha in Leshan, and breathtaking scenery in Jiuzhaigou and Mt. Emei.
- 8 Days Beijing/ Tai'an - Qufu - Jinan - Qingdao $499 Up
- This is a high-speed train tour from Beijing to Shandong, including China’s most famous mountain Mount Tai, Confucius hometown Qufu, the capital of Shandong, Jinan, and the beautiful coastal city Qingdao.
- 11 Days Xiamen - Mt. Wuyi - Fuzhou - Quanzhou - Xiamen $679 Up
- This is an 11 day trip throughout the Fujian Province, including the coastal Xiamen and Gulangyu Island, Mount Wuyi, the capital Fuzhou City, the Southern Shaolin Temple in Quanzhou, and finally back to Xiamen City.
Silk Road Adventure
B-601: Ancient Silk Road
Yangtze Cruise 2013
B-401: Historic Capitals & Yangtze
- 12 Days Beijing - Xian - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai $999 Up
- Guided Small Group: 11 Days $1699 Up
- Including the imperial Forbidden City, splendid Great Wall, amazing Terracotta Warriors, great Three Gorges Dam…, this route deserves your exploration.
- 8 Days Chengdu - Leshan - Chongqing - Dazu - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang $529 Up
- With a prefect prelude of a visit to the Panda base and Leshan Buddha in Chengdu, this is a classical cruise tour to traveling downstream along the Yangtze River golden waterway and the three gorges.