- Top Beijing Tours
- Independent Exploration
Essence of Beijing
- To guide you to catch all the highlight sites, we elaborately design refined packages of different kinds. Follow our routes and make full use of your time to visit the most aspects of the city.
BJ05: Best Beijing Tours
- Beijing with a history of over a thousand years is rich in cultural heritage and relics. This Beijing tour itinerary will take you to the most popular sites around the city. You will see the magnificent Great Wall; sacred Tiananmmen Square; majestic Forbidden City as well as the verdant gardens of the Summer Palace.
XA01: One Day Trip to Xian Terracotta Warriors from Beijing
- A day trip to Xian from Beijing by flights enables you to view the most important highlights of this ancient capital. We will pick you up at Xian airport and guide you to visit the marvelous Terracotta army, the imposing City Wall and the Wild Goose Pagoda. After that, we will escort you to the airport for your evening flight back.
BJ06: Hutong Experience
- Luxury & Standard: 5 Days $179 Up
- Beijing, one of the six Chinese ancient capital cities still has exquisite architecture, a rich history, and a diverse and colorful culture. Take a special rickshaw ride through an old Hutong neighborhood to experience the different life styles of venerable local residents. A visit to the Lama Temple will expose you to the local people's religious beliefs.
BJ07: Historical Beijing & Xian
- If you are a history and culture enthusiast, this itinerary combining China’s two most historically significant cities should appeal to you. After visiting the major attractions in the capital city, you will marvel at the incredible, man-made Terracotta Soldiers; Xian's well-preserved ancient City Wall and the city's notable landmark, the Big Wild Goose Pagoda.
BJ08: Soul of Beijing & Shanghai
- Both cities are the largest metropolises in China. After enjoying the culture and history of the ancient imperial city, take a flight from Beijing Capital Airport to modern Shanghai to visit the classical Yuyuan Garden; view the Bund scenery along Huangpu River and savor authentic Shanghai cuisine at a typical local restaurant.
BJ09: An Approach to Tibet
- Luxury & Standard: 4 Days $769 Up
- Fly to Tibet's capital Lhasa to sense its profound Buddhist culture and view its stark yet beautiful scenery. Seeing the Potala Palace, mysterious temples, the pious pilgrims and the simple-living Tibetan people adds up to a vivid and exotic cultural experience for your vacation to China.
BJ10: Extension to Datong
- Standard: 3 Days $169 Up
- Datong is about 380 km west of our capital city. It is home to two of the most impressive sights in China - Yungang Grottoes and the Hanging Monastery. Visitors can take a soft sleeper train to Datong and view the expansive caves and the temple which appears to be clinging to the side of the cliff.
BJ11: Chengde Mountain Resort
- Standard: 6 Days $319 Up
- Take train to the famous summer retreat Chengde Mountain Resort, the largest royal garden in China. Chengde has unusually mild weather in the summer compared to many other torrid locations. It is an ideal and ethereal escape from the noisy and busy cities.
BJ12: Pingyao Discovery
- Standard: 3 Days $269 Up
- Take an overnight train to the 2,700 year-old city of Pingyao and discover the best-preserved old houses of the Ming and Qing dynasties. Walking along the streets of the old city, you can still see traces of its former glory and prosperity. In the 18th century, Pingyao was a major financial center akin to Wall Street in the United States.
BJ13: Confucianism Cultural Exploration
- Luxury & Standard: 4 Days $419 Up
- Are you looking for a historical and cultural trip? Here we present an ideal itinerary with the most famous birthplaces of Chinese civilization. Jinan, noted for its large numbers of springs; Qufu, the hometown of Confucius; the towering Mt.Tai embodying spectacular natural scenery and cultural heritage.
BJ14: Beijing & Supernatural Zhangjiajie
- Standard: 7 Days $769 Up
- This itinerary will take you to visit our capital city first and then extend to visit Zhangjiajie, endowed with unparalleled landscape that integrates odd peaks, verdant forests, flying falls and smooth lakes. While admiring the supernatural wonders, visitors can also marvel at the country's famous historic sites.
BJ15: Scenic Guilin Trip
- Luxury & Standard: 4 Days $489 Up
- This private itinerary will take you to the most beautiful city in China, Guilin with its breath-taking natural scenery. Cruising along the Li River from Guilin to Yangshuo is like sailing through a picturesque landscape painting. The town of Yangshuo is also a scenic delight setting among awesome limestone pinnacles.
BJ16: Ancient Capital Luoyang
- Luxury & Standard: 3 Days $329 Up
- Besides the most famous ancient capital city, we would like to introduce another mysterious ancient capital, Luoyang, which is famous not only for its profound history and culture, but also for its two well-known sites, Longmen Caves and Shaolin Temple, the birthplace of the famous Chinese Kung Fu.
BJ17: Visual Enjoyment in Mt. Huangshan
- Standard: 4 Days $469 Up
- After visiting our capital city, a treasure-house of historic relics and splendid culture, we will take you to Huangshan, celebrated as the No. 1 Mountain under heaven for its four wonders of natural scenery, and the ancient villages in the surrounding counties. Perfectly combining the two hot cities, the itinerary will brighten your mood.
BJ18: Ethnic Yunnan Travel
- Luxury & Standard: 4 Days $859 Up
- With gorgeous ancient historic relics and fast developing modern civilization, Beijing is always the dream destination of travelers. Further exploration on the unique local culture and primitive simplicity folklore of minority nationalities in Kunming and Lijiang, both of which are located in southwest of China, will make your journey even complete.
BJ19: Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking
- One Day Great Wall Hiking $99 Up
- With high ornamental and scientific research value in cultural, historical, ancient architectural and popular legendary aspects, Jinshanling Great wall is the elite section of the whole Great Wall. Taking this adventure hiking, you will get an insight into the wisdom of ancient Chinese.
BJ20: Beijing Great Wall Tours
- The awe-inspiring Great Wall has long been one of the most visited wonders of the world. Winding its way over the rolling mountain ridges, this gigantic heritage site never fails to one's expectation. Following our Great Wall routes, you can tick an exciting experience off your bucket list.
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please Tailor-Make Your Own Itinerary
International Flights to China