- Free 24/7 Services
- 100% Tailor Made
- Hand-picked Hotels
- Expert Local Guides
- No Hidden Charge
- Best Value for Money
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
Israel Private Tours
- Best Israel Tour8 Days Jerusalem - Bethlehem - Masada - Dead Sea - Jerusalem - Haifa - Akko - Tiberias - Nazareth - Tel AvivView Details
- Classic Israel with Old Jaffa6 Days Tel Aviv - Caesarea - Haifa - Akko - Tel Aviv - Nazareth - Sea of Galilee - JerusalemView Details
- Christian Holy Land Tour8 Days Tel Aviv - Haifa - Nazareth - Tiberias - Sea of Galilee - Golan Heights - Dead Sea - Bethlehem - JerusalemView Details
- In-depth Jewish Heritage Discovery10 Days Tel Aviv - Caesarea - Haifa - Tiberias - Golan Heights - Nazareth - Jerusalem - Bethlehem - Masada - Dead Sea - JerusalemView Details
- Pilgrim to Northern Israel5 Days Tel Aviv - Caesarea - Haifa - Nazareth - Canna - Sea of Galilee - Golan Heights - Tel AvivView Details
- Jerusalem Sightseeing4 Days JerusalemView Details
Middle East Private Tours with Israel
- Highlights of Israel and Jordan11 Days Jerusalem - Bethlehem - Jerusalem - Haifa - Akko - Tiberias - Nazareth - Sea of Galilee - Tel Aviv - Amman - Petra - Wadi Rum - Dead Sea / AmmanView Details
- Petra Tour from Jerusalem9 Days Jerusalem - Bethlehem - Qumran - Ein Gedi - Timna - Eilat - Aqaba - Wadi Rum - Petra - Dead Sea - AmmanView Details
- Israel and Egypt Essence9 Days Jerusalem - Bethlehem - Qumran - Ein Gedi - Timna - Eilat - Aqaba - Wadi Rum - Petra - Dead Sea - AmmanView Details
Tailor Your Israel Private Tour
What to Visit in Israel for First Time Travelers?
How is the Weather in Israel? What is the Best Time for Israel Tours?
The best time to visit Israel is in April, May, September and October when the average temperature is around 20°C/68°F. But there are many Jewish holidays in September and October. So you may avoid the holiday periods for travelling. Your travel consultant will provide professional suggestions on this.
Do I Need a Visa to Israel?
How to Get to and Travel Around Israel?
Also train is quite convenient in Israel. The railway station is just in the arrival hall of the airport. There are direct trains from the airport to major cities, like Tel Aviv and Haifa. While if you will go to Jerusalem, connect the train at Hahagana station in Tel Aviv. In most cases, the tickets are always available, so you could buy it on the spot.