Hong Kong International Airport -- Ferry To and From Shenzhen
Shenzhen Shekou Port ←→ SkyPier, HKIA
From Shekou Port: 07:45, 08:45, 10:00, 11:15, 12:15, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30, 16:30, 17:30, 18:30, 19:30, 20:15 and 21:00
From Hong Kong Airport: 09:00, 10:15, 11:00, 12:30, 13:15, 13:45, 14:30, 15:30, 16:30, 17:30, 18:30, 19:30, 20:30 and 21:20
Duration: 30 minutes
|Departure Port||Super Class||Economy Class||Super Class (Child)||Economy Class (Child)|
2. Concessionary Economy Class Ticket: CNY360/person for round-trip ticket. Tickets are valid for three months and are non-refundable and non-changeable.
Services at Shekou Port
Upstream Check-in Service
Passengers of participating airlines can use the upstream check-in service at Shekou Port. They can check their luggage and get their boarding passes as well as the Departure Tax Refund Coupon. At present, passengers of the following airlines can enjoy the upstream check-in service at Shekou Port: All Nippon Airways (NH), Cathay Pacific Airways (CX), China Airlines (CI), Dragonair (KA), EVA Airways (BR), Hong Kong Express (UO), Japan Airlines (JL), Mandarin Airlines (AE) and Turkish Airlines (TK).
The baggage tag-through service directly sends baggage from Shekou Port to the final destination, offering a hassle-free journey to passengers. At present, only Garuda Indonesia Airlines (GA) has this service at Shekou Port.
1. This ferry line can carry passengers directly to boarding gates without passing through customs. Thus, it only carries passengers with valid ferry tickets, valid air tickets with confirmed flight bookings for same day travel (including mid-night departures), valid travel documents and entry / transit visas for your destination if required and sufficient flight connecting time - arriving at SkyPier 90 minutes before flight departure. This ferry line does not board passengers for downtown Hong Kong.
2. Passengers should arrive at Shekou Port 40 minutes before ferry departure, and at least 150 minutes should be reserved between ferry departure and flight departure.
Fuyong Port, Shenzhen Airport ←→ SkyPier, HKIA
From Fuyong Port: 08:30, 10:00, 11:00, 11:30, 13:00, 15:15, 18:00 and 18:30.
From HKIA SkyPier: 10:15, 11:30, 12:20, 13:30, 15:00, 16:45, 19:10 and 20:00.
Duration: 40 minutes
Shenzhen Airport→Hong Kong Airport
|Class||Super Class||Economy Class|
|Child (age 2-12)||CNY276||CNY207|
|Child (less than 2 years old)||CNY189||CNY143|
Hong Kong Airport→Shenzhen Airport
|Class||Super Class||Economy Class|
|Child (age 2-12)||HKD300||HKD225|
|Child (less than 2 years old)||HKD205||HKD155|
1. Passengers can avail themselves of their HK$120 departure tax refund.
2. Passengers should arrive at Fuyong Port at least 30 minutes time before ferry departure.
3. The price in the chart includes CNY50 as a passenger service fee.
4. Fuel additional fee is included in the ticket price of HKIA–Shenzhen Airport Line.
Fuyong Port Services:
Upstream Check in Service
Passengers can enjoy upstream check-in service at Fuyong Port. At present, this service is available to passengers of the following airlines: All Nippon Airways (NH), Cathay Pacific Airways (CX), China Airlines (CI), Dragonair (KA), EVA Airways (BR), Hong Kong Airlines (HX), Hong Kong Express (UO), Japan Airlines (JL) and Mandarin Airlines (AE).
As is true at Shekou Port, passengers at Fuyong Port can also use baggage tag-through service to send the baggage directly to the participating airline companies are: Cathay Pacific Airways (CX), China Airlines (CI), Dragonair (KA), EVA Airways (BR), Garuda Indonesia (GA), Hong Kong Airlines (HX), Hong Kong Express (UO), Japan Airlines (JL) and Mandarin Airlines (AE).
Common Regulations of Taking Ferry at Fuyong Port and Shekou Port
Departure Tax Refund
Passengers transiting from Shekou Port for a same day departure are exempt from the Hong Kong Airport Passenger Departure Tax. You can obtain a refund coupon for the pre-paid departure tax when you check in at SkyPier or Shekou Port. Then collect your refund in cash from the Refund Counter at SkyPier after completing security screening.
Ferries from Shekou Port to Hong Kong International Airport only board passengers of the following airlines:
Aeroflot Russian Airlines (SU), AirAsia (AK), Air Canada (AC), Air China (CA), Air France (AF), Air Niugini (PX), Air India (AI), Air Mauritius (MK), Air New Zealand (NZ), All Nippon Airways (NH), Air Pacific (FJ), Asiana Airlines (OZ), Bangkok Airways (PG), Biman Bangladesh (BG), British Airways (BA), Cathay Pacific Airways (CX), China Airlines (CI), China Eastern Airlines (MU), China Southern Airlines (CZ), Southern Airlines (CZ), Continental Airlines (CO), Continental Micronesia (CS), Dragonair (KA), Emirates Airline (EK), Ethiopian (ET), EVA Airways (BR), Finnair (AY), Garuda Indonesia (GA), Hong Kong Express Airways (UO), Hong Kong Airlines (HX), Japan Airlines (JL), Jet Airways (9W), Jetstar Asia Airways (3K), Kenya Airway (KQ), Kingfisher Airlines (IT), KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (KL), Korean Air (KE), Lufthansa German Airlines (LH), Malaysia Airlines (MH), Mandarin Airlines (AE), Orient Thai (OX), Pakistan Int'l Airlines (PK), Philippine Airlines (PR), Qantas Airways (QF), QATAR Airways (QR), Royal Brunei Airlines (BI), Royal Jordanian (RJ), Nepal Airlines (RA), Saudi Arabian (SV), Shandong Airlines (SC), Shanghai Airlines (FM), Shenzhen Airlines (ZH), Sichuan Airlines Co., Ltd. (3U), Singapore Airlines (SQ), South African Airways (SA), Srilankan Airlines (UL), SWISS (LX), Thai AirAsia (FD), Thai Airways (TG), Transaero Airlines (UN), Turkish Airlines (TK), United Airlines (UA), Vietnam Airlines (VN), Virgin Atlantic Airways (VS) and Xiamen Airlines (MF).