- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Great Wall Expeditions
- Silk Road Adventure
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Asia Tours
- Independent Travelers
How to Book?
- Get a quote
- Free changes
New York Times
New York Times
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
We are never beaten on price and quality! Should another operator offer an identical itinerary at lower cost please contact our Sales Director and we will match it.
Yangtze Cruise Tours
Downstream in 2016/2017
401 Golden Triangle & Yangtze
- Beijing - Xian - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai
- This itinerary is a collection of highlight cities - Beijing, the capital city for several dynasties; Xian - the starting point of the world-renowned Silk Road; the three Gorges Dam, the "cross-the-century" project and the River cruise, just as classical as it sounds.
402 Classic China
- Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai
- This is a classical trip with river cruise, the first and the most important parts are highly profiled in front of you, yes, wherever you look, there are lots of treasures to be found in almost every corner of the country. This itinerary can be called "finding the new continent".
403 Chengdu & Yangtze Cruise
- Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai
- Beijing and Xian used to the capital cities through generations, the best place to learn about the history and culture of China. Visit in Chengdu is full of fun, and you will be impressed by the giant panda. While the Yangtze River Cruise allows you to enjoy the great landscape with abandon. Modern Shanghai sightseeing makes you feels more dynamic.
404 Panoramic View of China
- Beijing - Xian - Chongqing - Yangtze River - Yichang - Shanghai - Guilin - Hongkong
- This private tour draws you to all the popular places of China and shows diverse views. The picturesque city Guilin with its stunning and terraced landscape makes a distinct comparison with the bustling metropolis of Hongkong. It is just like a trip across time and space.
405 Mysterious Tibet & Yangtze
- Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Chongqing - Yangtze River - Yichang - Shanghai
- Tibet is always a holy place full of mysteries. Its exotic customs, rich culture, supernatural snow plateau and virgin natural scenery are like a pair of charming eyes of a pure and pretty girl, and have enthralled travelers from all over the world to begin this adventurous trip.
YR01 Three Gorges Exploration
- Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang
- The Yangtze is the largest and longest river in China. With rich resources, it reveals itself as a long picture scroll with stunning sceneries along its banks. Cruising along it will be a good chance to experience the 5-thousand-year's cultural history.
Upstream in 2016/2017
406 Classic Cities & Yangtze
- Shanghai - Yichang - Yangtze River - Chongqing - Xian - Beijing
- Sailing upstream along the River will give you another journey to the soul. The shore excursions are the most attractive of the tour, and cover all the natural highlights of the Three Gorges whilst also including the fascinating lesser-known sights and opportunities to experience the real life of Chinese in the region.
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please click Tailor My Trip
International Flights to China