News: According to the latest official announcement, the section of Yangtze River from Fengjie to Badong has reopened in the morning of July 3rd, 2015 after being closed earlier on June 27th due to the landslide of this area. Now cruise ships can sail through and all the sightseeing and onshore excursions in this area are opened to tourists. Everything during the Yangtze River cruise gets right as the original schedule and clients will not miss any scenery. Wish you a nice cruise journey!
- Yangtze Cruise Tours
- Cruise Ship Booking
Downstream in 2015/2016
401: Historic Capitals & Yangtze
- Beijing - Xian - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai
- This itinerary is a collection of highlight cities - Beijing, the capital city for several dynasties; Xian - the starting point of the world-renowned Silk Road; the three Gorges Dam, the "cross-the-century" project and the River cruise, just as classical as it sounds.
402: Golden Journey with Yangtze
- Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai
- This is a classical trip with river cruise, the first and the most important parts are highly profiled in front of you, yes, wherever you look, there are lots of treasures to be found in almost every corner of the country. This itinerary can be called "finding the new continent".
403: Chengdu & Yangtze Cruise
- Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai
- Beijing and Xian used to the capital cities through generations, the best place to learn about the history and culture of China. Visit in Chengdu is full of fun, and you will be impressed by the giant panda. While the Yangtze River Cruise allows you to enjoy the great landscape with abandon. Modern Shanghai sightseeing makes you feels more dynamic.
404: Panoramic View of China
- Beijing - Xian - Chongqing - Yangtze River - Yichang - Shanghai - Guilin - Hongkong
- This private tour draws you to all the popular places of China and shows diverse views. The picturesque city Guilin with its stunning and terraced landscape makes a distinct comparison with the bustling metropolis of Hongkong. It is just like a trip across time and space.
405: Mysterious Tibet & Yangtze
- Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Chongqing - Yangtze River - Yichang - Shanghai
- Tibet is always a holy place full of mysteries. Its exotic customs, rich culture, supernatural snow plateau and virgin natural scenery are like a pair of charming eyes of a pure and pretty girl, and have enthralled travelers from all over the world to begin this adventurous trip.
YR01: Three Gorges Exploration
- Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang
- The Yangtze is the largest and longest river in China. With rich resources, it reveals itself as a long picture scroll with stunning sceneries along its banks. Cruising along it will be a good chance to experience the 5-thousand-year's cultural history.
Upstream in 2015/2016
406: Classic Cities & Yangtze
- Shanghai - Yichang - Yangtze River - Chongqing - Xian - Beijing
- Sailing upstream along the River will give you another journey to the soul. The shore excursions are the most attractive of the tour, and cover all the natural highlights of the Three Gorges whilst also including the fascinating lesser-known sights and opportunities to experience the real life of Chinese in the region.
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please Tailor-Make Your Own Itinerary
International Flights to China