Embassy of Grenada in China

Embassy of Grenada in Beijing

Ambassador:  H.E.Mrs. F. Marcelle Gairy
Address: 5-2-52, Ta Yuan Diplomatic Compound Building, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Postal Code: 100600
Tel: (+86)10 6532 1208, 6532 1209
Fax :(+86)10 6532 1015
E-mail: grenembbeijing@yahoo.com

 How to Get There:
The embassy is located in Ta Yuan Diplomatic Compound. You can take a bus to get off at Ta Yuan Cun stop and then find the compound very easily. The buses routes include No.110, 24, 413, 418, 688 and 823.

 The Political Relationship with China:
The diplomatic relations between the two countries was established on October 1st, 1985. On July 19th, 1989, The Government announced the diplomatic relations with Taiwan. After that, China sever relations with Grenada on August 7th, 1989. The relations between the two nations hadn't been restored until January 20th, 2005.

 Grenada Visa
Chinese citizens should apply for a entry visa to the Immigration Office and the Embassy of Grenada or get an on-site visa at the Customs before entry. The passports of on-site visa holders (except Diplomatic one) will be detained. After arrival, he or she must go to the Immigration Office for his or her passport and transacting the formal entry visa. 

Note: Now, the Embassy of Grenada cannot provide the service of transacting visa affairs. It entrusted this service to the Embassy of the United Kingdom of Great Britain.

 About Dual Nationality
The Constitution of Grenada hasn't given any regulations about dual nationality. In that country, some people hold the passports of two countries or more.

 Ministry of Foreign Affairs&International Trade Ministerial Complex, Botanical Gardens,St.George's, Grenada
Tel: 001-473-4402640/ 473-4436026

 Please contact China Embassy in Grenada if Grenadian citizens will go to China.

Selected Questions and Answers:

 Asked by Mr. Rana jimmy
Hello Sir, nice to meet you! I am come from Grenada now in China Haining City. I haved 3 months L my wife she is Korean and live in China now she have Z work in Korean LTD Comp Menger.. Can u tell me how I make L to Z? I hope u help me. Thank you.

 Answered by Mr. Darrell(Australia)
Mr. Rana jimmy, you can go to the local Public Security Bureau above County Level to apply for the transfering (for L to Z), Such as, Haining city Public Security Bureau. You should provide original and copy of the Z of your wife, marriage license, passport, photo and application form. 

  Asked by Ms. Nelly Yeo 
I would like to apply for a working Z for my staff from HK (holding Pakistan passport) to work in Shenzhen. Please advice me the procedures and if you could assist in the visa application. Thanks.

 Answered by Mr. Alfred
Ms. Nelly Yeo, if you are not in Hong Kong, you can't apply for a Work Z for your staff. If your staff is in HK now, she/he can apply for China work Z in Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affaires of the P.R.of China in the Hong Kong SAR.

You also need prepare the two documents for your staff:
1. Visa Notice Form from your company (if your company is authorized by Chinese government)
2. Employment certificate for Foreigners (Working Permit) from the Ministry of Labor and Social Security of the PRC

He/She also need provide the folling documents besides the above documents when submitting applications.
1. Valid passport (at least six months before expiration) with blank pages.
2. Completed Chinese application form, one colored passport photo taken in the last six months.
3. Physical examination record by authorized hospitals.

Facebook Page
Q & A Search:
Questions & Answers on Embassy of Grenada in China
See more...
Ask a Question
The above information except your email address will be published on the website.