- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Luxury Packages
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Great Wall Tours
- Silk Road Adventure
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Budget Travel
- Asia Tours
- Get a quote
- Free changes
New York Times
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
China Small Group Tours (1 to 18 persons)
Top 2018/2019 Small Group Tours
- SG01: 8 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai from $899
- SG02: 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Shanghai from $1239
- SG03: 14 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai from $1969
- SG04: 16 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Chengdu - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai from $2529
- SG05: 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Shanghai from $1489
- SG06: 14 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai from $2069
- SG07: 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai from $1529
- SG08: 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin from $919
- SG09: 10 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Hong Kong from $1499
More 2018/2019 Small Group Itineraries
- SG10: 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu from $1069
- SG11: 6 Days Beijing - Xian from $609
- SG12: 2 Full Days Beijing from $279
- SG13: 6 Days Beijing - Shanghai from $599
- SG14: 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Hong Kong from $1559
- SG15: 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Chengdu from $1389
- SG16: 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Zhangjiajie - Shanghai from $1889
- SG17: 14 Days Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai from $2859
- SG18: 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Shanghai from $2419
- SG19: 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Lhasa from $1689
- SG20: 10 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Mt. Huangshan from $1469
- SG21: 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai from $1169
- SG22: 12 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Kunming - Lijiang from $1719
- SG23: 12 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Hanoi - Halong -Hanoi from $2039
- SG24: 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Bangkok from $2009
- SG25: 12 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Guangzhou - Siem Reap from $2099
FAQs on Small Groups
Why your prices are quite lower than other China tour operators?
First and foremost, our website has long been in the top three hits on major search engines like Google since we offer comprehensive and useful content, as well as accurate and up-to-date travel information. The organic ranking has saved us huge advertising expense, thus enabling our products more competitive.
Secondly, we are offering tours directly to clients, not through the third party who builds the price up by 20% higher as customary. In this case, we can avoid the middle-man charge.
Thirdly, we have been in travel E-business for 20 years, due to the increasing number of travelers with us each year, we have set up good and long-term cooperation with the hotels, airlines and many other direct suppliers, so we could always get the best price.
With these advantages, we are able to offer the clients top quality China tours with the most favorable prices, and that's exactly what we do right now.
Do I need a visa to China?
What are the main differences between small group and private travel?
Our small group China tours are best for those who are eager to see the most popular venues in China. There is a wide choice of discounted itineraries with fixed departure dates in our comprehensive group tour list giving the best deals for the years of 2018 & 2019. We make every effort to make you feel like part of a friendly family and get the utmost enjoyment from your trip. Meeting like-minded people is exciting, but making lifelong friends is a great bonus of group travel.
A private trip is run exclusively for you, your family with seniors or children, or friends and no other people. You may choose an ideal pre-made private itinerary on our website, or we can customize one in line with your specific wishes. All arrangements are flexible to fit your travel style.
How many people will there be on a small group?
What is the average age of people on your group?
What if I arrive early or late for a small group tour?
If you arrive in China a few days earlier than our scheduled group package, we can book the extra night hotel accommodation and customize private activities for you before joining the group. Likewise, you can also extend your vacation to any of your interested destination after the end of whole escorted group package. We can take care of everything for you if you need.
Some people may worry about being late for the trip due to an international flight delay or change. In such circumstances, please keep us informed with the updated flight schedule. We will make all necessary alternative arrangements. Rest assured that, whatever happens, our aim is to give visitors a trouble-free holiday experience.
Is Wi-Fi available in the hotels?
Can I bring my children and how do you charge for my children?
For infants under 2 years old, we only charge the necessary infant airfares during the guided China tour. But if your trip includes a Yangtze River cruise, you need to pay an extra percentage of the cruise fee for the baby according to the cruise company's policy.
What airlines do you use during the trip?
Can I book my own hotel if I travel with your group?
What time does your group start and end every day?
Hello Selina, Sorry for the delay in answering but we have just arrived home. We were at sea for several days plus we had problems with our phone. Thank you very much for arranging a lovely ... Read MoreMr. Allan Casselsm & Ms. Dianne Cassels from Australia
Hi Sophie, First I would like to thank you personally for all your help in arranging our trip. We were very impressed with your efficiency and the speed of your response to all our queries and ... Read MoreMr. Anthony McNally & Ms. Marian McNally from Ireland
Thanks for the tour it was the best operated one I have ever been on, so I would like to share my reviews of TCG - the best China tour company in my view. Our guide in Beijing, ... Read MoreMr. Brett Harris from United States
Hi Sophie, China tour review below. I am writing to thank TCG for their excellent tour. The itinerary was a very busy one and excellent value for money! Our guides in Beijing Sara, Xi'an ... Read MoreMr. Gregory Elliot from Australia
Hi abbey, I am very happy to say I had the most wonderful time with your company. I found the guides all very professional in their own ways. Candi was thoughtful caring and very organised. ... Read MoreMs. Jane Haddon from UK