- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Great Wall Tours
- Silk Road Adventure
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Asia Tours
- DIY Quote
- Budget Travel
- Get a quote
- Free changes
New York Times
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
1 We have decades of experience with operating China group tours and more than 20,000 happy clients to back our success.
2 Lowest price guarantee! We promise that no travel agency can compete with us on both price and service for our best small group tours. Due to the increasing number of travelers with us each year, we are able to maintain good relationships with our cooperating hotels and with the airlines that give us their best offers. These allow us to keep our prices low. In addition, we insist on cutting advertising costs to avoid them impinging on our prices, and we are offering holiday tours directly to clients, thus avoiding hidden 'middle-man' charges.
3 Top quality service guarantee! Our elite team of English-speaking guides is well trained and versed in Chinese culture and history, and is committed to revealing the genuine China to you. Our selected hotels ensure you have a comfortable stay and offer you convenient transportation. Our A La Carte meals will enable you to experience real Chinese food.
4 Group size of 2 to 18 persons provides a perfect combination of attention to detail coupled with flexibility. We keep them small to ensure authentic cultural experiences and a pleasant intimacy that exists in small-group travel. One can get more individual attention.
Book with us and you will travel with ease and have fun and that's a promise!
China Small Group Tours (2 to 18 persons)
Top 2017/2018 Small Group Tours
- SG01: 8 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai from $899
- SG02: 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Shanghai from $1269
- SG03: 14 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai from $2099
- SG04: 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai from $1659
- SG05: 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin from $979
- SG06: 16 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Chengdu - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai from $2679
- SG07: 14 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai from $2229
- SG08: 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Shanghai from $1449
- SG09: 10 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Hong Kong from $1499
More 2017/2018 Small Group Itineraries
- SG10: 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu from $1029
- SG11: 6 Days Beijing - Xian from $619
- SG12: 2 Full Days Beijing from $229
- SG13: 6 Days Beijing - Shanghai from $599
- SG14: 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Hong Kong from $1549
- SG15: 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Chengdu from $1429
- SG16: 14 Days Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai from $3049
- SG17: 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Shanghai from $2589
- SG18: 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Lhasa from $1809
- SG19: 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Zhangjiajie - Shanghai from $2069
- SG20: 10 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Mt. Huangshan from $1449
- SG21: 9 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai from $1119
- SG22: 10 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou - Hangzhou from $1309
- SG23: 12 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Kunming - Lijiang from $1809
- SG24: 12 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Hanoi - Halong -Hanoi from $2319
- SG25: 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Bangkok from $2169
- SG26: 12 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Guangzhou - Siem Reap from $2349
FAQs on Small Groups
First and foremost, our website has long been in the top three hits on major search engines like Google since we offer comprehensive and useful content, as well as accurate and up-to-date travel information. The organic ranking has saved us huge advertising expense, thus enabling our products more competitive.
Secondly, we are offering tours directly to clients, not through the third party who builds the price up by 20% higher as customary. In this case, we can avoid the middle-man charge.
Thirdly, we have been in travel E-business for 20 years, due to the increasing number of travelers with us each year, we have set up good and long-term cooperation with the hotels, airlines and many other direct suppliers, so we could always get the best price.
With these advantages, we are able to offer the clients top quality China tours with the most favorable prices, and that's exactly what we do right now.
Our small group tours are best for those who are eager to see the most popular venues in China. There is a wide choice of discounted itineraries with fixed departure dates in our comprehensive group tour list giving the best deals for the years of 2017 & 2018. We make every effort to make you feel like part of a friendly family and get the utmost enjoyment from your trip. Meeting like-minded people is exciting, but making lifelong friends is a great bonus of group travel.
A private trip is run exclusively for you, your family with seniors or children, or friends and no other people. You may choose an ideal pre-made private itinerary on our website, or we can customize one in line with your specific wishes. All arrangements are flexible to fit your travel style.
If you arrive in China a few days earlier than our scheduled group package, we can book the extra night hotel accommodation and customize private activities for you before joining the group. Likewise, you can also extend your vacation to any of your interested destination after the end of whole escorted group package. We can take care of everything for you if you need.
Some people may worry about being late for the trip due to an international flight delay or change. In such circumstances, please keep us informed with the updated flight schedule. We will make all necessary alternative arrangements. Rest assured that, whatever happens, our aim is to give visitors a trouble-free holiday experience.
For infants under 2 years old, we only charge the necessary infant airfares during the guided China tour. But if your trip includes a Yangtze River cruise, you need to pay an extra percentage of the cruise fee for the baby according to the cruise company's policy.