Beijing Day Tours - No Shopping
- Mini Group Day Trip to Forbidden City & Mutianyu Great Wall $129Mini group tour with no more than 6 people! Take cable car at Mutianyu and make the best of your time to sightsee.
- One Day Mutianyu Great Wall Hiking Tour $49You will hike for no less than 2.5 hours and soak in the beauty of the Great Wall at Mutianyu with no rush at all.
- Two Days Beijing Mini Group Tour $219In this action-packed tour, you are amply treated to the city's ancient architectural wonders and imperial capital culture, as well as its modern face.
- One Day to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City & Summer Palace $59An essential city tour allows you to probe into the unique imperial history and appreciate the majestic architecture.
- One Day Great Wall Hiking from Simatai West to Jinshanling $126A perfect group size with up to 8 people and the best hiking route for your Great Wall experience. Expert hiking guide, no crowds, no shops!
Xian Day Tours - No Shopping
- One Day Mini Group Tour to Terracotta Army & City Wall $89A well packed Xian day trip. You will have enough time to appreciate the amazing warriors and other sightworthy attractions.
- Half Day Mini Group Trip to Terracotta Warriors $69Even if you only have a half day to visit in Xian, we can show you the very best of the city highlights with a local insider.
Shanghai Day Tours
- One Day Mini Group Trip to Zhujiajiao, World Financial Center & the Bund $115Mini group tour with no more than 6 people! Ride a gondola in Zhujiajiao and view the metropolis Shanghai at a height of 1,555 feet.
- One Day to Zhujiajiao Water Town & Huangpu River Night Cruise $89Set off at 12:00 to avoid the crowds at Zhujiajiao. The night cruise shows you Shanghai’s landmark buildings with bright lights.
Guilin Day Tours - No Shopping
- Mini Group Day Tour to Yangshuo & Li River $119You will have an all-round view of the Li River and experience the idyllic life in Yangshuo. Be ready to taste the authentic local food and make Chinese handicrafts by your own hands!
- One Day to Longji Rice Terraced Fields and Minority Villages $115Get in touch with the local people in the minority villages and appreciate an extraordinary farming pattern - terraced fields in Longsheng from different angles.
- One Day Mini Group Tour of Guilin City Highlights $79This guided tour will lead you to explore the tranquil paths and age-old residences in an ancient village and enjoy the typical karst landform at Reed Flute Cave.
Hong Kong Day Tours
- Half Day Seat-In-Coach to Hong Kong Island $69The unique Peak Tram, Victoria Peak with the city's modern skyline in the background, traditional fishing life in Aberdeen and the interesting Stanley Market are all in this smartly-timed day trip.
- One Day Seat-In-Coach to Lantau Island $139The Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car ride, a close look at the Tian Tan Buddha in Po Lin Monastery, a boat trip in Tai O village and a leisure walk in Ngong Ping village make it a fulfilling day for you.
- One Day Macau Highlights from Hong Kong $129You will see the Ruins of St. Paul's, Monte Fort, Ancient City Wall Site, exotic Portuguese buildings, Ma Temple and a famous casino through the eyes of a local.
- One Day Hong Kong Disneyland Tour $139It is absolutely a fun-packed day. Leaving the round-trip transfers and admission ticket to us, you just focus entirely on exploring the magical world of Disneyland.
Huangshan & Hangzhou Day Tours
- One Day Yellow Mountain Small Group Tour $159Led by our professional guide, you can make full use of the day to appreciate the best part of Yellow Mountain Scenic Area.
- Hangzhou Tour to Lingyin Temple - Tea Plantation - West Lake $59A perfect group size with up to 8 people! This insider's tour will give you a pretty good idea of Hangzhou - the 'Heaven on Earth'.
- Enduring Memories of Hangzhou Ticket Booking $54Enjoy the show preformed outdoor with the natural water and mountain surrounded will leave you with a beautiful memory.
FAQs on One Day Small Group Tours
What time will the guide pick me up at the hotel?
Pick-up time is different based on different tours. Your guide will contact you the day before to confirm the exact pick-up time.
What is your pick-up range?
We will pick you up at the hotel in downtown area of each city. Please let your tour operator know your hotel name and address to double confirm this.
How many people are there in a group?
For Mini group tours, there are 6 people in one group at most. While for other group itineraries, the average group size is about 15.
What kind of language does the guide speak?
These are all English-speaking tours. The guides are experienced in delivering full explanations and outstanding services.
What is your policy if I have to cancel my tour?
Normally, the full refund is guaranteed if you cancel the trip 24 hours in advance. This policy may vary between tours, we kindly suggest you refer to the booking policy of the particular tour for details. Please make sure to send us an email if you need to make a cancellation.