China City Guide
Cities by Alphabet
China has thirty-four provincial-level administrative units covering seven geographical regions. In the north, there are Beijing, the capital, Tianjin Municipality and the other three provinces. Heilongjiang, Jilin and Liaoning are the three provinces in the northeastern part that have chilly winters. In the east, including six provinces and Shanghai City, mainly covers the developed eastern coastal area. Southern areas are subtropical and is comprised of three provinces and Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan. The traditional Cantonese culture began in this region has been a highlight of Chinese culture until now.
Southwest area has four provinces and one city located on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau and Sichuan Basin. A number of ethnic groups inhabit this region. In the Northwest, which is inland and has the most complicated landform, is composed of five provinces, ready to offer an explorative China vacation. Also, it is the birthplace of the long history of the nation along the Yellow River. Henan, Hubei and Hunan are in the Central part which serve as transportation hubs both on land and water.
China Tickets Booking for Tourist Attractions, Shows, Activities
Top 10 China Destinations for First Time Travelers
More China Travel Information
- Our Tour Group in Beijing
- Terracotta Warriors
- Yangtze River Cruise
1. from Guangzhou airport to Regal Palace Hotel (No. 1 Jiaju Road, Houjie, Dongguan)
2. from Regal Hotel to No.13, Lianhu Road, Xianxi Zone, Changan Town City, Dongguan City
3. from No.13, Lianhu Road, Xianxi Zone, Changan Town City, Dongguan City to (No.2, Zhifu Road. Mowu, Wanjiang Distric, Dongguan City)
4. from No.2, Zhifu Road. Mowu, Wanjiang Distric, Dongguan City to (Regal Palace Hotel)
2. It is suggested to take taxi with around CNY50.
3. It is still suggested to take taxi with around CNY100.
4. You can take bus 211 from Bang'ao village station to Liaoxia station , and transfer to metro line 2 to Exhibition Centre station (Exit A), and walk north of 200m.