Beijing Travel Guide
|Badaling Great Wall |
Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China, close to the port city of Tianjin and partially surrounded by Hebei Province, it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
As one of the six ancient cities in China, Beijing has been the heart and soul of politics throughout its long history and consequently there is an unparalleled wealth of discovery to delight and intrigue travelers as they explore the city's ancient past and exciting modern development. Now it has become one of the most popular travel destinations in the world, with about 140 million Chinese tourists and 4.4 million international visitors in a year.
- Our Group on Great Wall
- Temple of Heaven6 -Day Small Group Tour to Beijing/ Xian from $639
- Our Guests in Summer Palace2 Full Days Small Group Tour to Beijing from $229
- Our Guests on Tiananmen Square6-Day Small Group to Beijing/ Shanghai from $599
- Magnificent Forbidden City
- Our Tour Group at Sacred Way4-Day Private Beijing from $399
Read our China Tour Company Reviews - Beijing from real travelers on Tripadvisor.