- 1 Day Tours
- 2 Days Packages
- 3 Days Sightseeing
- 4 Days Best Beijing
- 5 Days with Hutong
- 1 Week Beijing Xian
- 1 Week Beijing Shanghai
- 1 Day Tours to Xian Terracotta Warriors
- Get a quote
- Free changes
Best Beijing Private Tours
- 4 Days Best Beijing Tours from $409
- 5 Days Beijing Itinerary from $519
- One Day Beijing Tours (6 Options) from $59
- 2 Days Beijing Tour Packages from $119
- 3 Days Beijing Sightseeing from $199
- 144-hour Beijing Layover Tours from $69
- Great Wall Tours (10 Options) from $59
- 6 Days Panoramic Beijing from $629
- 7 Days Beijing Vacation from $729
Beijing Group Day Tours
Beijing Private Side Trips
- 6 Days Beijing - Xian from $739
- 6 Days Beijing - Shanghai from $759
- One Day Beijing to Terracotta Warriors from $69
- 3 Days Datong from $279
- 2 Days Pingyao from $279
- 3 Days Luoyang from $309
- 4 Days Guilin Tours from Beijing from $629
- 4 Days Tibet Tours from Beijing from $1039
- 4 Days Huangshan from $509
- 7 Days Beijing - Zhangjiajie from $1209
- 4 Days Lijiang - Kunming from $1059
- 4 Days Jinan - Qufu - Mt. Tai - Jinan from $579
- 10 Days Beijing - Ulaanbaatar - Terelj National Park from $1449
- 6 Days Olympic Tour to Beijing - Zhangjiakou from $719
- 3 Days Zhangjiakou Olympic Trip from $409
Tailor Your Beijing Private Tour
- Independent Forbidden City Exploration
- Great Wall Hiking from Jinshanling to Simatai
- One Day Jiankou Great Wall Hiking
- Shichahai Hutong Experience
- Traveling Around the Capital by Bicycles
- Independent Day Trip Suggestions
- 2 Days Forbidden City & Badaling Great Wall
- 3 Days Highlights with Mutianyu Great Wall
FAQs on Beijing
How long should I stay for a basic private Beijing tour package?
I have heard the Great Wall has several sections, which one do you recommend?
Are sightseeing spots in the city physically demanding? Will there be too much walking involved?
When is the best time to visit the Great Wall?
In comparison, it is more enjoyable to visit the Great Wall in April, May, September and October when the weather is neither too hot nor too cold.
Is it possible to visit two parts of the Great Wall within one day?
How and where do I apply for a 144 hours visa-free transit permit in Beijing?
With all the necessary documents, you can apply for the 144-hour visa-free transit permit on arriving at the Capital International Airport or Beijing West Railway Station. There is a special counter/lane for the 144-hour free transit at the immigration, so passengers can go there directly by following the signs.
Do we need to wait in line to buy the admission tickets at tourist attractions?
If I want to visit somewhere else for one or two days during China Tours from Beijing, what's your recommendation?
We are a family of two adults and two children under 10 years old. Can we be accommodated in one hotel room?
Do you have suggestions as what is good to do in the evenings?
Dear Lydia, We only had one weekend available to visit Beijing and The Great Wall. We decided to visit the Mutianyu section. Please publish our China tour review if you can.We couldn't have ... Read MoreMr. Gary Fortin & Ms. Deborah Fortin from United States
Dear Lexi, We have just come back from our trip. You have a beautiful country and the people are very nice, helpful and friendly. Our guide Linda was outstanding: she was nice, friendly, very ... Read MoreMs. Yael Koersh (4 travelers) from Israel
Hi Abbey- First of all, I would like to say that our trip was absolutely amazing. We spent 7 days in the capital city with a private guide and driver. Over the course of the week ... Read MoreMs. Jillian Lorenz & Mr. Ryan Devitt from United States
Dear Angela Li, Thanks for arranging this trip. This trip was very well organized and provided real value for money. The booking process was simple and the replies to e-mails were ... Read MoreMr. Pius George & Mr. Nicholas Smith from India
HI: The service was excellent. Candy was an excellent guide and the driver Jerry was very good as well. Candy gave a great trip of the Forbidden City despite the torrential down pour! We have ... Read MoreMs. Joan Evans & Mr. Christian Castanien from United States