- 1 Day Tours
- 2 Days Packages
- 3 Days Sightseeing
- 4 Days Best Beijing
- 5 Days with Hutong
- 1 Week Beijing Xian
- 1 Week Beijing Shanghai
- 1 Day Tours to Xian Terracotta Warriors
- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Hong Kong
- More Cities
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Great Wall Tours
- Silk Road Adventure
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Asia Tours
- Independent Travelers
How to Book?
- Get a quote
- Free changes
We are never beaten on price and quality! Should another operator offer an identical itinerary at lower cost please contact our Sales Director and we will match it.
China Group Tours from Beijing (28 itineraries)
Fulfill your dreams of visiting China right now and benefit from a small group of 2 to 18 persons.
Private Beijing Tours
The Best of Beijing Private Tours
BJ05: Four Days Beijing Highlights
BJ06: Five Days Beijing
- 5 Days Beijing with Hutongs $309 Up
- This private tour package will lead you to one of the six Chinese ancient capital cities that still keeps a rich history and a colorful culture. Take a special rickshaw ride through an old Hutong neighborhood to experience the different life styles of venerable local residents.
BJ07: Six Days Panoramic Beijing
- 6 Days Beijing Vacations $389 Up
- Abounding with numerous cultural and historical sites, Beijing is like an epitome of China's development. This 6 days private tour is composed of the essences of this city, like the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Hutongs, Temple of Heaven and many others.
1-Day Beijing to Terracotta Warriors
- A day trip to Xian from Beijing by overnight trains/flights enables you to view the most important highlights of this ancient capital. We have both bus tour and private tailor-made day trip for your choice.
BJ08: Beijing Tours from Tianjin Port
- 2 Days Beijing Trip from Tianjin $299 Up
- Many clients who take the overseas cruises like Sapphire Princess, Costa Cruises and others will visit Beijing as a stopover. Our two days package comprises the most worth visiting sites and the private roundtrip transfers between Tianjin port and Beijing.
BJ09: Six Days Beijing Xian Express
BJ10: Six Days Beijing Shanghai
BJ11: Great Wall Tours
- Great Wall Expeditions $49 Up
- Winding its way over the rolling mountain ridges, the awe-inspiring Great Wall never fails to one's expectation. Following these private vacation packages to hike Great Wall, you can tick an exciting experience off your bucket list.
BJ12: Guilin Holidays
- 4 Days Guilin Tours from Beijing $529 Up
- This private tour package will take you to the most beautiful city in China, Guilin. Cruising along the Li River from Guilin to Yangshuo is like sailing through a picturesque landscape painting. The town of Yangshuo is also a scenic delight setting among awesome limestone pinnacles.
BJ13: Journey to Tibet
- 4 Days Tibet Tours from Beijing $929 Up
- Fly from Beijing to Tibet's capital Lhasa, you will see the Potala Palace, mysterious temples, the pious pilgrims and the simple-living Tibetan people adds up to a vivid and exotic cultural experience for your vacation to China.
BJ14: Extension to Datong
- 3 Days Datong from Beijing $259 Up
- Datong is about 380 km west of our capital city. Visitors can take a soft sleeper train to Datong to view the expansive Yungang Grottoes and the Hanging Monasteryle which appears to be clinging to the side of the cliff.
BJ15: Chengde Mountain Resort
- 6 Days Beijing and Chengde $589 Up
- Take train to the famous summer retreat Chengde Mountain Resort. With unusually mild weather in the summer compared to many other torrid locations, Chengde is an ideal and ethereal escape from the noisy and busy cities.
BJ16: Pingyao Discovery
- 3 Days Pingyao from Beijing $359 Up
- Take a high speed train to the 2,700 year-old city of Pingyao and discover the best-preserved old houses of the Ming and Qing dynasties. In the 18th century, Pingyao was a major financial center akin to Wall Street in the United States.
BJ17: Beijing & Zhangjiajie
- 7 Days Beijing & Zhangjiajie $929 Up
- This itinerary will take you to visit our capital city first and then extend to visit Zhangjiajie, endowed with unparalleled landscape that integrates odd peaks, verdant forests, flying falls and smooth lakes and also many famous historic sites.
BJ18: Ancient Capital Luoyang
- 3 Days Luoyang Vacation $299 Up
- In this itinerary, we would like to introduce a mysterious ancient capital, Luoyang, which is famous not only for its profound history and culture, but also for its two well-known sites, Longmen Caves and Shaolin Temple, the birthplace of the famous Chinese Kung Fu.
BJ19: Visual Enjoyment in Huangshan
- 4 Days Huangshan Adventure $489 Up
- After visiting our capital city, we will take you to Huangshan, celebrated as the No. 1 Mountain under heaven for its four wonders of natural scenery, and the ancient villages in the surrounding counties.
BJ20: 2008 & 2022 Beijing Olympic
BJ21: Journey to Ulaanbaatar
- 10 Days Beijing & Ulaanbaatar $1409 Up
- Enjoy rich cultural heritage and relics that Beijing and Ulaanbaatar have to offer. Also, discover the natural beauty of the diverse landscapes and the nomadic lifestyle of charming Mongolia. The train journey from Beijing to Ulaanbaatar brings you a unique experience.
BJ22: Kunming & Lijiang
- 4 Days to Kunming and Lijiang $939 Up
- After Beijing, further exploration on the unique local culture and primitive simplicity folklore of minority nationalities in Kunming and Lijiang, both of which are located in southwest of China, will make your journey even complete.
BJ23: Jinan, Qufu & Mt. Tai
- This is a trip with the most famous birthplaces of Chinese civilization. Jinan, noted for its large numbers of springs; Qufu, the hometown of Confucius; the towering Mt.Tai embodying spectacular natural scenery and cultural heritage.
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please click Tailor My Trip
International Flights to China