- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Yangtze Cruise
- Great Wall Tours
- Silk Road Adventure
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Asia Tours
- Independent Travelers
How to Book?
- Get a quote
- Free changes
New York Times
New York Times
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
501 China & Holy Tibet
502 Tibet Odyssey from Shanghai
- Shanghai - Xian - Lhasa - Gyangtse - Shigatse - Dingri - Everest Base Camp - Shigatse - Lhasa - Beijing
- Everest, the highest point in the world, is not so far from you as you think. Although the journey can be hard, the splendid view makes it worthwhile. Starting from Shanghai to Tibet and having Xian & Beijing included, the trip is surely more complete and memorable.
503 Tibet Train Travel Experience
- Beijing - Xian - Lhasa
- Are you interested in China's long history and the mysterious tableland in west China? This private Tibet tour from Beijing & Xian can satisfy your diversified needs. You can also have a close contact with the locals. Besides, taking the world's highest railway is a lifetime experience one can not miss.
LH01 Mysterious Lhasa Package
- 4 Days with 4-star hotels $459 Up
- The Potala Palace has served as the symbol of Buddhism for centuries. The everlasting burning ghee lights, pure white godly hadas, resplendent golden funerary stupas of the departed Dalai Lamas, red robed Lamas chanting scriptures in the palace are like a dream. You can feel, but not integrate.
504 Tibet Trip from Hong Kong
- Hong Kong - Guangzhou - Kunming - Lijiang - Shangri-La - Lhasa - Tsetang - Lhasa
- 15 Days with 5 or 4 star hotels $2419 Up
- This private tour from Hong Kong to Tibet is ideal for visitors who would like to experience some totally different lefestyles. The international trading city Guangzhou, eternal spring city Kunming, ancient town of Lijiang, the lost horizon of Shangri-La and distinctive Tibet, all which may provoke deep thought.
505 Expedition to the Everest
- Lhasa - Gyangtse - Shigatse - Dingri - the Everest Base Camp - Shigatse - Lhasa
- 8 Days with 4 or 3 star hotels $1349 Up
- The Everest Peak of the Himalayas, also known as the Qomolangma, is located on the Roof of the World. Departing from Lhasa and driving all the way up to the Everest Base Camp, you will witness the nomads pasturing, farmers cultivating, hikers trudging, and also how the local people worship their God.
506 Tibet to Nepal Discovery
- Lhasa - Tsetang - Gyangtse - Shigatse - Dingri - Everest Base Camp - Dingri - Zhangmu - Kathmandu
- From China to Nepal, from Lhasa to Kathmandu, from the Potala Palace to Durbar Square, from plateau to valley, the Kodari (Friendship Bridge) connects two countries and two cultures. The long distance driving and the altitude may be uncomfortable, but it can not overcome the pleasure you will receive.
LH02 Devout Buddhist Appreciation
- Lhasa - Gyangtse - Shigatse - Lhasa
- 7 Days with 4 or 3 star hotels $969 Up
- Isolated among the highest lands on earth, Tibet is one of the most mystical and spiritually holy places in the world. This private Lhasa vacation package of 2016 helps you learn Buddhism, which is worshiped by the most faithful people in the world today. In addition to the regular routes, traveling from Hong Kong to Lhasa via Guangzhou is getting favored by more and more people.
507 Qinghai-Tibet Overland Journey
- Xining - Qinghai Lake - Golmud - Tuotuo River - Nakchu - Lhasa - Gyangtse - Shigatse - Lhasa
- 12 Days with 3-star hotels $2059 Up
- This is one of the popular Tibet Tours that pilgrims take, prostrating from Xining all the way up to Lhasa, the Holy Land and the roof of the world. By following their steps, climbing the mountains and crossing the rivers, one can feel the hardship, devoutness and finally the exultation when the mysterious land displays itself.
508 Tibet, Kathmandu & India Combo
- Lhasa - Kathmandu - Varanasi - Khajuraho - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
- 14 Days with 5 or 4 star hotels $2839 Up
- China, Nepal and India, three Asian developing countries and two of the four most venerable civilizations, are always attractive to explorers. What are their resemblances and dissimilarities? Why did history lead them in different directions? This private trip from Lhasa to Nepal and India may give the answers.
NP01 Classical Nepal
- Kathmandu Valley
- 4 Days with 5 or 3 star hotels $399 Up
- Walking into Kathmandu valley, you are getting close to Nepal’s vicissitudes and resplendence. Wherever you are, standing in front of the palace, a temple or a pagoda, it seems as if you are standing at the entrance of the history and feeling being lost in the time tunnel.
NP02 Fantastic Nepal
- Kathmandu - Nagarkot - Kathmandu
- 5 Days with 5 or 3 star hotels $489 Up
- Nagarkot locates 30 kilometers east of Kathmandu, and it is a perfect place to view the snow mountains stretching for about 300 kilometers including the famous Himalayas. If you are lucky enough, you many find the Everest afar.
509 Tibet Adventure from Kathmandu
- Kathmandu - Zhangmu - Dingri - Everest Base Camp - Dingri - Shigatse - Gyangtse - Tsetang - Lhasa - Xian - Shanghai
- An overland Tibet tour from Kathmandu could be adventurous, but the unique and fantastic sceneries along the way will definitely enthrall you. From the Everest to the holy lake, from the sacred monasteries to the devout Tibetan prayers, let's start the journey and set foot on this magical land.
510 Plateau In-depth Exploration
- Lhasa - Shigatse - Lhatse - Saga - Paryang - Manasarovar Lake - Tarchen - Mt. Kailash - Tarchen - Tsada - Seng Ge Tsangpo - Gertse - Tsochen - Lhatse - Shigatse - Lhasa
- This is a real tour deep into the hinterland. The only means of transportation in 20 days is land rover and some drives may last a whole day. But the hardship will be rewarded by the picturesque scenes along the way. The essence of this holy land is hidden in these unpolluted and unfrequented areas.
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please click Tailor My Trip
International Flights to China