- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Great Wall Tours
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Asia Tours
- Independent Travelers
How to Book?
- Get a quote
- Free changes
New York Times
New York Times
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
Silk Road Tours
601 Tracks of Silk Road
- Beijing - Xian - Dunhuang - Turpan - Urumqi - Shanghai
- Whatever private or small group tours, you will feel like walking through China's past to its present when taking this class route. The world-famous ancient capitals, civilization along the Silk Road and the flourishing culture in Shanghai are extremely impressive.
602 Classical Silk Road
- Beijing - Urumqi - Kashgar - Urumqi - Turpan - Dunhuang - Xian - Shanghai
- In antiquity, the Silk Road served as a bridge between East and West. However, as time has passed it is now nothing but a name to many people. These Silk Road private tours make a perfect combination of modern culture and ancient civilization.
603 Silk Road In-depth
- Beijing - Urumqi - Korla - Kuqa - Aksu - Kashgar - Hetian - Minfeng - Korla - Turpan - Dunhuang - Xian - Shanghai
- 22 Days with 5 or 4 star hotels from $3619
- Traveling on the ancient route where trading once flourished, you may wonder why it was chosen then and later abandoned. Was there really something like Fengshui at work? The remains of the old cities are the only way their past is recorded.
604 Pearl Cities along Silk Road
- Xian - Lanzhou - Xiahe - Dunhuang - Turpan - Urumqi
- 11 Days with 5 or 4 star hotels from $1929
- A comparatively complete and real expedition, driving for most part of the journey. This may be deemed as "hard" compared with flying, but think about the forefathers of the East-West communications. As a matter of fact, the private Silk Road tour package was literally made by footsteps.
605 Silk Road Safari
- Xining - Lanzhou - Xiahe - Lanzhou - Wuwei - Zhangye - Jiayuguan - Dunhuang - Turpan - Urumqi
- 13 Days with 5 or 4 star hotels from $2079
- The Great Wall in Beijing, the Terracotta Warriors in Xian, the Sangke Grassland in Xiahe, the Mogao Grottoes in Dunhuang, the Jiaohe Ruins in Turpan and the Bund in Shanghai: all these scenic spots are like precious pearls strewn across the landscape. Now we string them together and present them to you.
606 Adventurous Silk Road with Splendid Yangtze Cruise
- Beijing - Urumqi - Kashgar - Urumqi - Turpan - Dunhuang - Xian - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai
- 17 Days with 5 or 4 star hotels from $3819
- The history generously left us not only the memories but also so many things to see, feel and touch. This private tour package from the country’s capital to the inland basin area, and then to the coastal metropolis shows you a big part of the sightseeing essential highlights of China.
607 Xinjiang Natural Beauty and Historic Heritages
- Urumqi - Sayram Lake - Yining - Narat Grassland - Bayanbulak - Kuqa - Korla - Turpan - Urumqi
- Urumqi is the capital city of Xinjiang. Radiating from it, we take you to Nalati Grassland, one of the four largest grasslands of the world; Bayinbuluke, the most fecund pasture in south Tianshan Mountains; and Kuqa, the county of grotto paintings and Guizi civilization.
608 Travel through Silk Route to Exotic Nepal
- Urumqi - Turpan - Dunhuang - Xian - Lhasa - Gyangtse - Shigatse - Dingri - Everest Base Camp - Dingri - Zhangmu - Katmandu
- Tibetan and Uigur are two major ethnic groups in China. Katmandu is the capital city of Nepal. This adventure takes you to get a glimpse of Tibetan and Uigur lives, culture and customs and then go through the Kodari border to known the exotic lives in Nepal.
609 Xinjiang Scenery with Ethnic Flavor Appreciation
- Urumqi - Turpan - Urumqi - Kanas Lake - Altay - Yining - Huocheng - Bayanbulak - Yining - Urumqi
- This is a real overland adventure deep into the Xinjiang hinterland. Driving the most part of this itinerary surely is a hard way to go, but as the Silk Route was literally walked by our forefathers and most of the areas we pass are still backward and undeveloped, the tough conditions are not too much to complain about.
610 Outbound Silk Route Exploration
- Dunhuang - Turpan - Urumqi - Kashgar - Tash Rabat - Naryn - Bishkek
- A 12-day journey which heads all the way to Kirgizstan, a friendly neighbor from the very beginning. The business along this ancient commercial path is still going on. From the desert oasis to the Tianshan Mountains, busy markets can be seen everywhere.
611 Ancient Silk Road to Pakistan
- Dunhuang - Turpan - Urumqi - Korla - Kuqa - Aksu - Kashgar - Tashkurgan - Khunjerab Pass - Hunza - Gilgit - Chilas - Swat - Peshawar - Knyber - Islamabad - Lahore
- Although once in history Silk Road was the main trade route which connected China with the west, with the rapid progress of the shipping trade, the ancient road was gradually forgotten and deserted. But did it really fade away? What is the role it plays in Uigur and Pakistani life? Let's see what we can find out.
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please click Tailor My Trip
International Flights to China