- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Hong Kong
- More Cities
- Luxury Packages
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Yunnan Exploration
- Great Wall Tours
- Silk Road Adventure
- Budget Travel
- Asia Tours
How to Book?
- Get a quote
- Free changes
UQ01: 4 Days Private Urumqi & Turpan Tour
- On this 4 day tour, see the supreme plateau landscape at Tian Shan Mountains and Heavenly Lake, soak in the profound historical ambience in the ancient cities of Jiaohe and Gaochang in the vast desert and embrace the traditional and modern local lifestyles of the Tuyugou Valley and the Grand Bazaar.
UQ02: 7 Days Private Trip to Turpan, Urumqi & Kashgar
UQ03: 8 Days Trip of Urumqi, Turpan, Shanshan & Kashgar
- In this 8-day trip from Urumqi to Kashgar via Turpan, you can broaden your horizons by exploring the profound history and culture of the Ancient City of Jiaohe, immersing yourself in the beautiful natural scenery of Heavenly Lake, spending an exciting day in the endless Kumtag Desert, and experiencing the unique Uighur customs and local life at the Xinjiang Grand Bazaar.
UQ04: 15 Days Turpan - Korla - Kuqa - Aral - Hotan - Kashgar - Urumqi
- This Xinjiang tour itinerary enables you to go deeper into its far-reaching history, profound Uygur culture, religious relics and stunning natural wonders by visiting ancient cities of Jiaohe and Gaochang, Bezeklik and Kizil Buddha grottoes, Kuqa Mosque and Id Kah, Taklamakan Desert and alpine Heavenly Lake and Karakuri Lake...
UQ05: 6 Days Tour to Urumqi, Kashgar, Tashkorgan & Khunjerab Pass
- Where would you find the most remote city from the ocean in the world? The answer is the provincial capital of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region. By embarking on this private itinerary, you will see the most stunning examples of East-West cultural exchanges: blue lakes, the largest bazzar, the old garrison and so on with the unrivaled hospitality of the local ethnic minorities.
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please click Tailor My Trip
- The two-day vacation plan can be considered as a folk custom experience. The first day features the popular local destinations of the Safari Park and the Vineyard. You will enjoy the second day in the Uygur Residents Concentrated Zone of the Bazaar area with Islamic construction style which is quite different and interesting from your stay in modern Urumqi. Travelers will surely find it enjoyable.