- 1 Day Explorations
- 2 Days Packages
- 3 Days Old&Modern City
- 4 Days Water Towns
- 5 Days Suzhou Gardens
- Beijing & Shanghai
- Shanghai & Mt.Huang
- 1 Day Tours to Xian Terracotta Warriors
- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Hong Kong
- More Cities
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Great Wall Expeditions
- Silk Road Adventure
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Asia Tours
- Independent Travelers
How to Book?
- Get a quote
- Free changes
China Tours from Shanghai
- Shanghai - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin - Chengdu - Xian - Beijing
- 13 Days with 5 or 4 star hotels $1829 Up
- This tour can be ranked as the masterpiece for combining the ancient traditions, various cultures and many of the world's most favorite treasures, such as the Giant Pandas, Terracotta Warriors and the Great Wall.
- Shanghai - Xian - Beijing
- 8 Days with 5 or 4 star hotels $959 Up
- This route comes up the most appealing as it shows visitors China's top three cities - Beijing famed for Great Wall & Forbidden City, Xian boasting the Terracotta Army, and Shanghai with modern splendor. The high-speed train journey will make the tour much more enjoyable.
- Shanghai - Yichang - Yangtze River Cruise - Chongqing - Xian - Beijing
- 12 Days with 5 or 4 star hotels $1659 Up
- What makes this trip stand out is the inclusion of the three most representative cities in China Shanghai, Xian and Beijing, and also the display of the most important and beautiful part along the Yangtze River.
- Shanghai - Beijing
- 6 Days with 5 or 4 star hotels $579 Up
- Starting your China tours from Shanghai, you will visit the most splendid parts of the city including the Museum, Yuyuan Garden and the Bund. Extend the trip to Beijing by a high speed train, you will feel amazed when seeing the great historic heritage like the Great Wall.
- Three Days Shanghai
- 3 Days with 5 or 4 star hotels $119 Up
- Shanghai is world famous as the largest metropolis in China. This 3-day local tour itinerary features the unique ancient landscape architecture of Yuyuan Garden, the Museum with its massive and varied collections and the Bund area along the Huangpu River.
- Shanghai - Suzhou - Zhouzhuang
- 5 Days with 5 or 4 star hotels $339 Up
- You should not miss the exquisite gardens in nearby Suzhou. These gardens are famous throughout the country for their natural beauty and their harmonious and exquisite designs. The quaint water town of Zhouzhang southeast of Suzhou will delight your senses.
- Beijing - Shanghai
- 6 Days Small Group $509 Up
- Exploring the historical relics, taking an exciting high-speed train journey and immersing yourself in the ever-pulsing metropolis, all these are well prepared for you on this discount group tour packages.
- One Day from Shanghai to Terracotta
- This short but substantive one day trip to Xian Terracotta Warriors provides a panorama of ancient capital. You will visit the Terracotta Army, the City Wall and the Small Wild Goose Pagoda. Airport or railway station pick-up and see-off are also included.
- 144-hour Visa Free of Shanghai - Hangzhou - Suzhou - Zhouzhuang
- 6 Days with 5 or 4 star hotels $429 Up
- 144-hour visa-free entry for international transit passengers. This is a golden route that shows the beauty of the eastern China including visits to Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou and water town Zhouzhuang.
- Shanghai - Zhujiajiao Water Town
- 4 Days with 5 or 4 star hotels $219 Up
- Water town is a most distinctive feature in the southern Yangtze River area. Around the city, there are a number of beautiful water towns interspersed with crisscrossing water lanes. Join this vacation packages, visitors can view old buildings and witness local villagers simple life.
- Shanghai - Lhasa
- 6 Days with 5 or 4 star hotels $1089 Up
- After Shanghai, our private vacation package will introduce you to Lhasa, the dream city for a great many travelers. It allures people from various aspects, like its unique Tibetan culture, religion, and attractive holy land scenery.
- Shanghai - Hangzhou - Suzhou - Wuxi - Nanjing
- 8 Days with 5 or 4 star hotels $1059 Up
- Out of bustling and vibrant metropolis, this privte tour will take you to some contrastingly beautiful and tranquil cities nearby, like the‘paradise on earth’ Hangzhou, Suzhou, Wuxi and the time-honored Nanjing.
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please click Tailor My Trip
- Disneyland is always a place with greatness inside it, which can create the most unforgettable experience in one’s life. The newly opened Disneyland will no doubt become a new must-see of the modern Shanghai.
SH13: Old Street
- Today you will be in a time travel to the city a hundred years ago. The Old Street will give you a full view of the local people's past life and business.
SH14: One Day City Travel
- Have a visit at the most flourishing Pudong New Area and experience the modern charms of this city, you will feel amazed by its high technology which is perfectly used in the transportations, sightseeing spots and skyscrapers.
SH15: Museums Exploration
- There are dozens of museums in the city which focus on different themes. This trip will take you to three high-tech museums: Auto Museum, Science & Technology Museum and the Exhibition Hall of Aerospace.
- The People's Square is located in the center of the city. Following this itinerary, you will spend a whole day there to visit the Grand Theatre, Urban Planning Exhibition Hall and Art Museum.
SH17: Jing'an District
- Shanghai has ever been opened to the whole world in the late Qing Dynasty. Many people from western countries came here at that time and built houses of different styles. Here you will visit the Moller Villa and the Kadoorie House.
SH18: Community of Artists
- A spiritual rich day for experience of arts at No. 50 Moganshan Road and admiration of knowledge at East China University of Political Science and Law.
SH19: Songjiang District
- One day tour to Songjiang including the British style Thames Town, the biggest indoor studio, the Film Studio and the new land for college students, Songjiang University Town.
SH20: Nanhui District
- The Wild Animal Park and the Pudong Shooting Club are highlights in Pudong Nanhui District and fulfill a wonderful day vacation.
SH21: Nanxun Ancient Town
- Nanxun is an ancient water town nearby. Compared with other water towns, Nanxun is less commercial and its natural beauty outside and the cultural connotation inside make the experience worthwhile.
SH22: Jinshan District
- Buddhism has a long history in China. Even in a large international city, traces of Buddhism can be seen everywhere. The five major temples in Jinshan District make this area a very good place to start a Buddhist journey.
SH23: Xuhui District
- Today's trip leads you to Xuhui District to visit the city's oldest and largest temple - Longhua Temple, the birthplace of the city's Catholicism - Xujiahui Church and the dazzling underground Xujiahui shopping center.
SH24: One Day Vacation
- A leisured weekend vacation to China's No. 1 Circus World and the world's third tallest building - the World Financial Center.
SH25: Children’s Fun
- Discovery Children's Museum is the Children's Dream Country, the great places for children where learning and playing can be combined perfectly.
- Introducing recreational places in the city, places to drink, dance, chat, meet friends and have fun. We only offer the basic information and they range different levels. Whatever you like, you surely can find your favorite.
SH27: Gourmet Restaurants
- A gourmet adventure takes you to the best local restaurants. Western style or Chinese style, you will be surprised by the toothsome food and the history and culture behind it.
SH28: Chongming Island
- Cruising to Chongming Island, the third largest island in China, you will find yourself in a picturesque wonderland. Many recreational facilities are well equipped here so that tourists could enjoy a back-to-nature vacation.
SH29: Putuo Mountain & Ningbo
- Mt. Putuo is celebrated for its fame to worship the Buddha and to pray for being blessed. In Ningbo, you will see the newly built Hangzhou Bay Cross-sea Bridge, the longest cross-sea bridge in the world.
SH30: Hengdian World Studios
- Experience the movie shooting and find the stories behind the screen at the largest Movie and Television Base in Asia - Hengdian World Studios. This two-day trip will bring you an amazing dreamlike fantasy.
SH31: Yangzhou Trip
- This Yangzhou trip is about cate and leisure. The Slender West Lake, the Ge Garden, the He Garden and the Bonsai Garden along with the famous Yangzhou flavor food will make the trip worthy and enjoyable.
SH32: 2-day of Kunshan
- This itinerary will guide you to Kunshan to spend a leisured and peaceful weekend, where there are two ancient towns worthy your visit: Jinxi, the hometown of Chinese folk museums and Qiandeng, an old town with 2500 years history.
SH33: Nanjing Highlights
- This is a two-day trip to ancient Nanjing, one of the seven ancient capitals in China.
- Historical Shaoxing City has a history of about 2500 years. It is the hometown of many great people and also known as the wine town.
SH35: Extension to Anhui
- A two-day adventure to Bao Zheng's hometown, Hefei and a 2500 years old ancient Sanhe Town.
If you are planning for a golf vacation, please click Golf.