- 1 Day Explorations
- 2 Days Packages
- 3 Days Old & New City
- 4 Days Water Towns
- 5 Days Suzhou Gardens
- Beijing & Shanghai
- Shanghai & Mt.Huang
- 1 Day Tours to Xian Terracotta Warriors
- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Hong Kong
- More Cities
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Great Wall Tours
- Silk Road Adventure
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Asia Tours
- Independent Travelers
How to Book?
- Get a quote
- Free changes
China Group Tours from Shanghai (2 to 18 persons)
China Private Tours from Shanghai
- 13 Days Shanghai - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin - Chengdu - Xian - Beijing from $1739
- This China tour from Shanghai can be ranked as the masterpiece for combining the ancient traditions, various cultures and many of the world's most favorite treasures, such as the Giant Pandas, Terracotta Warriors and the Great Wall.
- 8 Days Shanghai - Xian - Beijing from $979
- This route comes up the most appealing as it shows visitors China's top three cities - Beijing famed for Great Wall & Forbidden City, Xian boasting the Terracotta Army, and Shanghai with modern splendor. The high-speed train journey will make the tour much more enjoyable.
- 12 Days Shanghai - Yichang - Yangtze River Cruise - Chongqing - Xian - Beijing from $1639
- What makes this trip stand out is the inclusion of the three most representative cities in China Shanghai, Xian and Beijing, and also the display of the most important and beautiful part along the Yangtze River.
- 6 Days Shanghai - Beijing from $599
- Starting your China tours from Shanghai, you will visit the most splendid parts of the city including the Museum, Yuyuan Garden and the Bund. Extend the trip to Beijing by a high speed train, you will feel amazed when seeing the great historic heritage like the Great Wall.
- Three Days Shanghai
- 3 Days Private Shanghai Tours from $119
- Shanghai is world famous as the largest metropolis in China. This 3-day local tour itinerary features the unique ancient landscape architecture of Yuyuan Garden, the Museum with its massive and varied collections and the Bund area along the Huangpu River.
- 144-hour Visa Free of Shanghai - Hangzhou - Suzhou - Zhouzhuang
- 6 Days Visa Free Tour from $359
- 144-hour visa-free entry for international transit passengers. This is a golden route that shows the beauty of the eastern China including visits to Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou and water town Zhouzhuang.
- One Day from Shanghai to Terracotta
- 1 Day to Terracotta Warriors from $59
- This short but substantive one day trip to Xian Terracotta Warriors provides a panorama of this ancient capital. You will visit the main highlights like Terracotta Army, the City Wall, the Small Wild Goose Pagoda and more.
- Shanghai - Lhasa
- 6 Days Tibet Tours from Shanghai from $979
- After Shanghai, our private vacation package will introduce you to Lhasa, the dream city for a great many travelers. It allures people from various aspects, like its unique Tibetan culture, religion, and attractive holy land scenery.
- Shanghai - Hangzhou - Suzhou - Wuxi - Nanjing
- Out of bustling and vibrant metropolis, this privte tour will take you to some contrastingly beautiful and tranquil cities nearby, like the‘paradise on earth’ Hangzhou, Suzhou, Wuxi and the time-honored Nanjing.
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please click Tailor My Trip
- Disneyland is always a place with greatness inside it, which can create the most unforgettable experience in one’s life. The newly opened Disneyland will no doubt become a new must-see of the modern Shanghai.
SH13: Old Street
- Today you will be in a time travel to the city a hundred years ago. The Old Street will give you a full view of the local people's past life and business.
SH14: One Day City Travel
- Have a visit at the most flourishing Pudong New Area and experience the modern charms of this city, you will feel amazed by its high technology which is perfectly used in the transportations, sightseeing spots and skyscrapers.
SH15: Museums Exploration
- There are dozens of museums in the city which focus on different themes. This trip will take you to three high-tech museums: Auto Museum, Science & Technology Museum and the Exhibition Hall of Aerospace.
- The People's Square is located in the center of the city. Following this itinerary, you will spend a whole day there to visit the Grand Theatre, Urban Planning Exhibition Hall and Art Museum.
SH17: Jing'an District
- Shanghai has ever been opened to the whole world in the late Qing Dynasty. Many people from western countries came here at that time and built houses of different styles. Here you will visit the Moller Villa and the Kadoorie House.
SH18: Community of Artists
- A spiritual rich day for experience of arts at No. 50 Moganshan Road and admiration of knowledge at East China University of Political Science and Law.
SH19: Songjiang District
- One day tour to Songjiang including the British style Thames Town, the biggest indoor studio, the Film Studio and the new land for college students, Songjiang University Town.
SH20: Nanxun Ancient Town
- Nanxun is an ancient water town nearby. Compared with other water towns, Nanxun is less commercial and its natural beauty outside and the cultural connotation inside make the experience worthwhile.
SH21: Xuhui District
- Today's trip leads you to Xuhui District to visit the city's oldest and largest temple - Longhua Temple, the birthplace of the city's Catholicism - Xujiahui Church and the dazzling underground Xujiahui shopping center.
SH22: One Day Vacation
- A leisured weekend vacation to China's No. 1 Circus World and the world's third tallest building - the World Financial Center.
SH23: Bars & Cafes Relaxation
- Introducing recreational places in the city, places to drink, dance, chat, meet friends and have fun. We only offer the basic information and they range different levels. Whatever you like, you surely can find your favorite.
SH24: Gourmet Restaurants
- A gourmet adventure takes you to the best local restaurants. Western style or Chinese style, you will be surprised by the toothsome food and the history and culture behind it.
SH25: Chongming Island
- Cruising to Chongming Island, the third largest island in China, you will find yourself in a picturesque wonderland. Many recreational facilities are well equipped here so that tourists could enjoy a back-to-nature vacation.
SH26: Putuo Mountain & Ningbo
- Mt. Putuo is celebrated for its fame to worship the Buddha and to pray for being blessed. In Ningbo, you will see the newly built Hangzhou Bay Cross-sea Bridge, the longest cross-sea bridge in the world.
SH27: Hengdian World Studios
- Experience the movie shooting and find the stories behind the screen at the largest Movie and Television Base in Asia - Hengdian World Studios. This two-day trip will bring you an amazing dreamlike fantasy.
SH28: Yangzhou Trip
- This Yangzhou trip is about cate and leisure. The Slender West Lake, the Ge Garden, the He Garden and the Bonsai Garden along with the famous Yangzhou flavor food will make the trip worthy and enjoyable.
SH29: 2 Days of Kunshan
- This itinerary guides you to Kunshan to spend a leisurely and peaceful weekend, where there are two ancient towns worthy your visit: Jinxi, the hometown of Chinese folk museums, and Qiandeng, an old town with 2,500 years' history.
SH30: Nanjing Highlights
- This is a 2-day trip to ancient Nanjing, one of the seven ancient capitals in China.
- Historical Shaoxing City has a history of about 2,500 years. It is the hometown of many great people and also known as the wine town.
If you are planning for a golf vacation, please click Golf.