- 1 Day Explorations
- 2 Days Packages
- 3 Days Old & New City
- 4 Days Water Towns
- 5 Days Suzhou Gardens
- Beijing & Shanghai
- Shanghai & Mt.Huang
- 1 Day Tours to Xian Terracotta Warriors
- China Tours from Shanghai
- Get a quote
- Free changes
Best Shanghai Private Tours
- 3 Days Shanghai Private Tour from $319
- 4 Days Shanghai - Tongli Water Town from $409
- 5 Days Shanghai - Suzhou - Zhouzhuang from $549
- Shanghai One Day Tours, 8 Itineraries from $49
- 2 Days Shanghai Packages, 2 Itineraries from $99
- 5 Days Shanghai - Suzhou - Hangzhou from $629
- 5 Days Shanghai - Zhangjiajie from $939
- 4 Days Shanghai - Huangshan from $619
- 8 Days Shanghai - Hangzhou - Suzhou - Wuxi - Nanjing
China Tours from Shanghai
- One Day Private Trip to Xian Terracotta Warriors from Shanghai from $69
- 8 Days Private Shanghai - Xian - Beijing from $1249
- 13 Days Private Shanghai - Guilin - Chengdu - Xian - Beijing from $2119
- 9 Days Small Group Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Shanghai from $1229
- 12 Days Small Group Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Shanghai from $1629
- 12 Days Small Group Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze - Shanghai from $1999
Tailor Your Shanghai Private Tour
- Independent Trip to the Disneyland Park
- Yuyuan Garden and Its Nearby Old Street
- One Day to the Museum, Yuyuan & the Bund
- One Day Big Bus Trip to Experience the City
- 2 Days High Speed Train to Hangzhou
- 2 Days Essence of the City with a Watertown
- 3 Days High Speed Train to Mt. Huangshan
- 2 Days High Speed Train to Nanjing
Shanghai Tour FAQs
What are the things to do in Shanghai?
If you have plenty of time, you may schedule another day to include the World Financial Center or Shanghai Tower to enjoy the amazing skyline of the city, as well as Zhujiajiao, an ancient water town in the suburb. Alternatively, a full day to one of the more distant ancient water towns such as Zhouzhuang or Tongli is quite a good idea. Hailed as the "Oriental Paris", the city is also a shopping paradise that popular with a great many tourists.
How many airports are there in Shanghai? Which one should I choose to book my flight?
I've heard there are several water towns near Shanghai. Which one should I choose for a day trip?
Can you tell me which tower would be the best to visit, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, World Financial Center, Jin Mao Tower or Shanghai Tower?
I will stay in Shanghai for a few days. Which neighboring city can I visit and come back in the same day?
Both Suzhou and Hangzhou are quite different from the hustle and bustle of Shanghai. Suzhou is known for its exquisite classical gardens, where you can enjoy a charming natural beauty, harmonious old buildings and rich local culture. Hangzhou, nicknamed “heaven on earth”, boasts great natural beauty and cultural relics. You will definitely be struck by the enchanting scenery of the West Lake, which has been listed as a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO since 2011. No matter which of the two you visit, you won't be disappointed by our Shanghai vacation packages.
Is it possible to take the maglev train to the airport instead of your private car?
Route: Longyang Rd. – Pudong International Airport (PVG)
From Longyang Rd.: 06:45 – 21:40
From Pudong Airport: 07:02 - 21:42; Two extra trains at 22:15 and 22:40 from PVG
Frequency: 15-20 minutes
I'm very interested in visiting the Disneyland. Can I add it into your private Shanghai tour itinerary?
Dear Lexi,I returned to Bangkok with a lot of nice memories! The whole trip was just perfect. The accommodation, guides and schedules were above my expectations. All guides adjusted to my desired ... Read MoreAlbin Ruffner from Switzerland
Dear TCG,Thank you for asking for our feedback - overall we had a wonderful time despite our disappointment of the cancellation of the panda-keeping - but we understand how precious the pandas ... Read MoreMr. Kevin Bates & Ms. Andrea Lie from Australia
Dear all,Our trip was wonderful! From the minute we landed in the airport everything was perfect. Snow and Mr. Tong greeted us upon landing and took us to the Renaissance Yu Garden. The accommodations ... Read MoreMr. steven Riley & Mr. Nicholas Alesso from United States
Such a perfect and carefully organised by TravelChinaGuide during my 5 days stay, begin started off from your customer service and advises, easy payment method, friendly and knowledgeable guide ... Read MoreMr. Amirul Chang from Malaysia
We were more than satisfied Vickie with all of the tour and arrangements including the booking process, guides, cars, hotels, meals and everything else. All went very well and everything was ... Read MoreMr. Iain Reid & Ms. Heather Reid ... from UK