- 1 Day Tours to Xian Terracotta Warriors
- 2 Days Ancient Xian
- 3 Days Historical Xian
- 4 Days Xian & Mt. Hua
- 1 Week Beijing Xian
- 1 Day to Luoyang
- Xian & Luoyang
- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Hong Kong
- More Cities
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Great Wall Tours
- Silk Road Adventure
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Asia Tours
- Independent Travelers
How to Book?
- Get a quote
- Free changes
We are never beaten on price and quality! Should another operator offer an identical itinerary at lower cost please contact our Sales Director and we will match it.
Best of Xian Private Tours
- Xian is rich in the tourist resources and is reputed as the famous historical city in the world. In our brief one day and comprehensive private two days tours package, you will be led to wonder at the essence of this ancient capital - Terracotta Warriors, City Wall, History Museum, Big and Small Wild Goose Pagodas, Great Mosque, Mt. Huashan and more.
XA03: Three Days Private Xian Tour
- 3 Days Private Xian Tours $149 Up
- This Xian local tour takes you to enjoy the China's ancient capital through thirteen dynasties to learn the city's history and culture in depth. You will visit all the major attractions from the Terra Cotta Warriors to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda and experience the local family visit with homely cooked a la carte lunch.
SG06: Beijing Xian Express
- If you are an enthusiast of development history of Chinese civilization, this discount group package should not be missed. It will tell you the story of changing times.
XA04: Four Days City Package with Mt. Huashan
- 4 Days Xian & Mt. Huashan $249 Up
- Our 4-day private tour package will not only show you the essence of the city such as the Terracotta Warriors and the ancient encircled City Wall, but also take you to the amazing Mt. Huashan to appreciate its majesty and supernature atmosphere, or visit the imperial Famen Temple of the Tang Dyansty, where to worship the remains of Sakyamuni.
XA05: One-Day High-speed Train to Luoyang
- One Day to Luoyang $169 Up
- A one day private tour from Xian to Luoyang by high speed trains allows you to enjoy the splendid cultural treasure in Longmen Caves and the essence Kung Fu Show in Shaolin Temple in a tight schedule.
XA06: Ancient Capitals Xian & Luoyang
- 5 Days Xian & Luoyang $379 Up
- Take a high speed train to Luoyang, another ancient capital. Luoyang is proud of its Buddhist historic sites like Longmen Caves, Shaolin Monastery and the 'Cradle of Buddhism’ - White Horse Temple. Each April, the entire city becomes a sea of gorgeous blooming peonies emitting a sweet fragrance.
XA07: Lanzhou & Xiahe
- 7 Days Lanzhou & Xiahe $689 Up
- Xian is one of the pearl cities of the ancient Silk Road. After visiting it, this vacation package will continue to Lanzhou and Xiahe, where you can further learn about the history of the Sangke Grassland, the sacred Labrang Monastery and the artistic stone sculptures of the Bingling Thousand Buddha Caves.
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please click Tailor My Trip
XA08: City Wall Hiking
- Standing there as a bright pearl necklace, City Wall makes the ancient capital of thirteen dynasties more radiant. It is truely a must see and worth all the effort to get there. Following our itinerary, you will find so many pleasures and witness the changes throughout history.
- The one day independent route is designed for those who want to seek adventure and find the fun by themselves. Detailed information is provided for visitors to unveil the mysterious of the Terracotta Warrior and Horses Museum.
- For those who have visited the highlight attractions in the city and still have ample time, we would like to suggest the Huaqing Hot Spring, Lintong Museum and Ch'in Shihuang's Mausoleum as an extension for one day.
- This 2-day vacation will lead you to touch Chinese ancient civilization by visiting the famous Qianling Mausoleum, Famen Temple, and the Maoling Mausoleum.
- For mountain-hiking lovers, we strongly recommend the Mt. Huashan, not only for its fame, but to experience a real and absolutely memorable hiking adventure. No one will not be surprised when seeing the cragginess and steepness of this mountain.
- Two surburb itineraries include the historical sites around, like Han Changling Mausoleum, Xianyang Museum, Zhaoling Mausoleum, Qianling Mausoleum and Bin County Great Buddha Temple.
- Known as the land of folk paintings, Hu County is very famous and popular among foreign travelers. Take this one day journey, you will not only appreciate the real peasant paintings but also experience the peasants' life in northwest China.
XA15: Two-day Downtown Tour
- This itinerary will display a vivid picture of the city by visiting the Site of Xian Mutiny, the Bell & Drum Tower, the Great Mosque, the Forest of Stone Steles Museum, the City Wall, the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, the Tang Paradise and the Qujiang Ocean Park.
- The splendid Taoism culture in Shaanxi Province has attracted more and more travelers all over the world. This 2-day journey will guide you to the renowned Taoist shrines of BaXianAn Monastery, Chongyan Palace and Mt. Tianzhu Forest Park.
- A side trip to Yangling will lead you to get acquainted with the agricultural history and high-tech in China. You will visit the Entomological Museum, the Zoological Museum, the Agricultural History Museum, the Botanical Museum and the Agrologic Museum.
XA18: Yaozhou Kiln
- This route will not only show a vivid picture of Tongchuan, a satellite city, but also display China's ancient culture by visiting Mt. Yaowang, Yaozhou Kiln, Yuhua Palace and Huangdi Mausoleum.
- Optional one-day Explorations: one is to the “First Happy Land” of Taoism - Louguantai, where you will also have a chance to visit the pandas in its Breeding Center near the spot; the other is to the Theme Park of Epang Palace and the Guangren Temple.
- This 3-day itinerary will lead you to discover a historical and cultural city - Hancheng, the hometown of Sima Qian, the famous historiographer of China. You will visit Sima Qian Temple, Dang Village, Ming and Qing Ancient Town and Confucius Temple.
- These 3 days will show you an amazing picture of the frontier - Yulin in the north end of Shaanxi Province, with a one-day extension to Baotou, a city in Inner Mongolia, to visit the Genghis Khan's Mausoleum.
- Tianshui, an important stop on the Silk Road, is praised as one of the birthplaces of the ancient Chinese culture. This journey further westward to Gansu province will take you to visit the Maiji Grottoes.
- Hanzhong is abundant in history, culture and natural resources, such as the Ancient Han Platform, Baoxie Plank Road and the Wuhou Memorial Temple, which all make the city an ideal destination for visitors.
- Yan'an is regarded as the cradle of Chinese revolution. This 3-day itinerary includes the most important historical sites in this revolutionary mecca, such as Baota Hill, News Agency Memorial, Yangjialing Village and Revolutionary History Museum.
- This 2-day itinerary offers a chance for you to get close to the geologic spectacles created by uncanny workmanship of nature by visiting the marvelous Cuihua Mountain Geological Park and Zhashui Karst Caves.
XA26: Mountains Around
- There are many famous mountains nearby. Although they look alike from the outside, each one has its own features and history. According to your interest, you may choose one of them to spend your weekend there leisurely.
XA27: Xixia County Visit
- The Xixia County is famous for its Dinosaur Relics Park that is regarded as the ninth largest miracle in the world, following the finding of the Terracotta Warriors.
XA28: Geological Study
- There are two recommended one-day trips here for those who are interested in geology. One is to Wangchuan Limestone Cave in Lantian County and the other is to the Moon Cave in Shanyang County, Shangzhou City.
- Baoji is known as one of the ideal tourist destinations with natural and historical resources like Yan Di Mausoleum, Baoji Bronze Ware Museum, Guanshan Grass Land, Taibai Mountain and other famous sightseeing spots.
- Feng County, a small town in Baoji City, Shaanxi Province, is a strategic point in the past and a scenic spot at present. Other than its profound history, the county is famous for Jialing River Headstream and Tongtian River National Forest Park.
XA31: Mt. Wudang & Shennongjia
- By taking this 7-day route, you will see how history and culture meet the natural beauties in the Wudang Mountain Scenic Zone and the Shennongjia Natural Reserve. Both of the sites need in-depth exploration with energy.
XA32: Hechuan Scenic Area
- This is a leisure 3-day trip to Hechuan Scenic Area to appreciate the charms of the Yellow River. A pleasant rurality will be found here while you are sightseeing the Yellow River wetland, the Maiden Spring and other sites.
XA33: Ankang Exploration
- A three-day exploration to Ankang will broaden your views on Shaanxi Province, which is also known as “the authentic history museum in China”. Explore the most attractive scenic spots in Ankang: Yinghu Lake and Xiangxi Cave.
XA34: Buddhist Culture
- Shaanxi is a center of Buddhist culture in Chinese history. There are around 460 Buddhist temples located in the province. This one-day temples combo will show you the most representative ones among them.
If you are planning for a golf vacation, please click Golf.